Im ISTP in MBTI and ISTp in socionics. It is clear from the descriptions. Some people disagree with this though but I'm pretty sure about it.

The only problem is the socionics functions and their order doesnt seem to match me well or I just don't get it right what the functions mean.

It says i should have
1. Introverted Sensing
2. Extroverted Thinking
3. Introverted Intuition
4. Extroverted Feeling

The 3 and 4 seem right but I have trouble with 1 and 2. I would be more happy with
1. Introverted Thinking
2. Extroverted Sensing
but it may be I dont understand the functions correctly yet...

Any ISTp out there who has similar problems or who feels ISTp function set is actually correct for them. I seriously can't think I'm j so don't suggest that

Addition:
I read the function descriptions through again and I think I'm starting to get it how my first functions are working...my mind is just so corrupted from MBTI that it is hard to form new understanding. This might be because of the Si trying to resist the change I think.

Addition 2:
Now I'm finally totally confused: "If you are an ISTp in MBTI with an emphasis on expressing Se and Ti, your actual socionics type is either an ESTp if you choose to stay a perceiving type or ESFj if you find that you might want to consider being a socionic's judging type ." For the first time I admit I _might_ not be socionics ISTp. But I still think it is most probable option. I hate this feeling of confusion. I could use some encouragement