Thread: dem joy-killing istps!

Creepy-

Default dem joy-killing istps!

is it true? has it ever happened to you? i just deleted a blog of mine cause my allegedly istp bfriend made some sort of a comment about it...which wasn't all that encouraging...Or am i really dealing with an intp and i'm not aware of it..? I should know by now, esp since i've known intps rather closely...

or could istps be simliar in that they, sometimes, shower you with skeptic comments (ok, it was just one comment, but that did it...)?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sounds INTp to me, but just for good measure...

what's your type?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

he died with a felafel
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey joy, that was me posting above. It appears that i'm an enfp...according to some and a certain way i feel i relate to the enfp description.

after all, it might not have been that the istp was trying to "kill" my joy - i might have overreacted to his comment (as an enfp, it figures).

and if i'm really dealing with an intp instead??!

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no clue. My statement was biased based on my experiences with my husband, and INTp and my contrary.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My ISTP brother can be a bit like that. One comment that hits home and causes you to crash-land. It's not that he's being mean, or a kill-joy: he's very down-to-earth, sceptical and blunt. I suppose he'd think "well, if you're making a stupid mistake, then it's in your best interests if I tell you so, right?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: dem joy-killing istps!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    is it true? has it ever happened to you? i just deleted a blog of mine cause my allegedly istp bfriend made some sort of a comment about it...
    You deleted a blog because of one comment?! I wonder how much misery I have caused by supposedly funny and sarcastic one-liners

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: dem joy-killing istps!

Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    You deleted a blog because of one comment?! I wonder how much misery I have caused by supposedly funny and sarcastic one-liners
    I dated an ISTP once. It took me a few months to finally "get" his sense of humour. But once I did, I was able to join in as well.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp