oh dear god. It continues..

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wanted to add that I have a hard time seeing Jessica as being the dual of IEIs.

Jessica's reactions to male IEI's 'emotional displays' that I have witnessed (once in an old thread about her ex-boyfriend and another in B&D's thread about SLE-IEI duality) have also reflected intense repulsion and lack of patience in those matters as well as interest in discussing them at length.

Would that normally apply to an SLE's response to IEIs?

I have also noticed that on occasions where Jessica will make posts talking about group activities she's been to, she will mention the drinking and eating (sensory thrills) as being the most fun, while often making it a point to mention she had fun "despite" being surrounded by all of the other people (weak Fe?).

I also don't see Jessica as promoting herself as the center of attention in loud, expressive Beta-Fe atmospheres, but more interested in the possibility of who she might meet at group activities or the food, etc.

EDITED.
    Last edited by duality is cringe; 08-10-2008 at 09:54 PM.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

edit, who cares

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sorry for making you sound like a drunk too. "Fulfilling every sensory need she has" is overstatement. There's a theme of you liking to feel good anyway.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've made it clear on more than one occassion I find it very offensive when people make it seem like all i care about is alcohol and gambling and making it seem like i'm a drunk. Whatever. I'm done asking for common courtesy.

And for people to sit behind a computer screen and analyze who they think i am based on words on a message board is just ***ing ridiculous. No one knows me, all you know about me is what I choose to show....which is nothing. Stop trying to type me people, it doesn't matter. I am who I am.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    I've made it clear on more than one occassion I find it very offensive when people make it seem like all i care about is alcohol and gambling and making it seem like i'm a drunk. Whatever. I'm done asking for common courtesy.

And for people to sit behind a computer screen and analyze who they think i am based on words on a message board is just ***ing ridiculous. No one knows me, all you know about me is what I choose to show....which is nothing. Stop trying to type me people, it doesn't matter. I am who I am.
    +1000000000000

Leave her the fuck alone. lmao
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows