***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    i won't pretend to know what type chelsea handler is. but i don't see this as being particularly pertinent; an SLI might actually be more inclined to see veritable displays of Se as merely stupid. overall this is a very weak point.
    But surely a female SLE wouldn't tend to regard another female's (even of an undetermined type) public display of as disgusting and repulsive, would they?

Or do you think that's possibly the difference between a reserved and non-reserved SLE's perceptions on acceptable usage?

I'm not on Stickam and agree about Loki V appearing more socially inclined, but I also know that he's mentioned being perceived differently in person than over the internet back when people were questioning SEI as a possibility for him.

Loki V's recent topic about the possibility of water on mars (including comments he made inside that thread) struck me as rather -ish.

I'll make a point to read more of his posts, but I'm just not seeing in his ego being projected as clearly as I've seen it from others such as Herzy or even discojoe.

Any preference for Fe atmoshperes exhibited by Loki V are easily much more favorable to Alpha-Fe than Beta Fe.

But I really haven't seen sufficient evidence to strongly question him being Delta.

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    several people appeared to be very seriously arguing that smccosker was a likely SLI, including most prominently juju. other people tended to chime in with comments like "SLI makes sense for you."
    After going back and reading some of smccosker's earlier posts, I was about to edit my own and ask if it was because you view smccosker as an 'obvious' SLE, while other Deltas (JuJu, Winterpark) thought he was more obviously SLI?

I guess that was your reasoning.
    Last edited by duality is cringe; 08-10-2008 at 09:54 PM.