Thread: Winterpark

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See, niff, the problem I have with that sentiment is that a lot of those have been described as LSIs, which I completely disagree with. For example, Nicole, who is clearly not IJ. She gives off the impression of an IP far better than she does an IJ. Not only this, but the fundamentals of the LSI and the fundamentals of Nicole are pretty much not compatible. With Luis, I can see the case for Beta, but I still don't think he has a focus on Se like, for example, I do. Perhaps you could say his Se looks more like it does in Herzy.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    See, niff, the problem I have with that sentiment is that a lot of those have been described as LSIs, which I completely disagree with. For example, Nicole, who is clearly not IJ. She gives off the impression of an IP far better than she does an IJ. Not only this, but the fundamentals of the LSI and the fundamentals of Nicole are pretty much not compatible. With Luis, I can see the case for Beta, but I still don't think he has a focus on Se like, for example, I do. Perhaps you could say his Se looks more like it does in Herzy.
    i'd probably call both jessica and winterpark SLEs rather than LSIs at this point. lv probably the same, actually.