Thread: Winterpark

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Winterpark

Recently I've noticed this change from an unassuming, chilled, amiable guy to this SLE-type character that reminds me of myself. On top of this, at least one individual has explained at some point to me during my time here that SLI is unlikely for Winterpark. I'm bringing his type under discussion.

I'm bringing your type under discussion, Winterpark.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have noticed absolutely zero change in winterpark.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unassuming, chilled, and amiable are not words that I would use to describe winterpark. Having said that, I don't really have an opinion on his type.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm increasingly of the impression that none of winterpark, jessica, or lokivanguard are SLI (all of them basically are looking more and more like beta STs to me), and that people around here have no concept of what an SLI is.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLIs don't exist.

I like Winterpark.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    i'm increasingly of the impression that none of winterpark, jessica, or lokivanguard are SLI (all of them basically are looking more and more like beta STs to me), and that people around here have no concept of what an SLI is.
    The fact that in your room there aren't people except you, doesn't mean people don't actually exist.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    wtf is your point? i'm not sure i even get what you're trying to get at with this.
    He's claiming that niffweed needs to get out more and experience life to understand what human beings are truly like.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    wtf is your point? i'm not sure i even get what you're trying to get at with this.
    It's absolutely idiotic to suggest that noone of the people self-typing as SLIs aren't SLIs because of some strange reason. They know themselves better than niffweed knows them, and suggesting that "nobody has a clue about X" is completely counterproductive for any discussion on the matter.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I share your sentiments. And would like to extend it to IEE-s as well.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See, niff, the problem I have with that sentiment is that a lot of those have been described as LSIs, which I completely disagree with. For example, Nicole, who is clearly not IJ. She gives off the impression of an IP far better than she does an IJ. Not only this, but the fundamentals of the LSI and the fundamentals of Nicole are pretty much not compatible. With Luis, I can see the case for Beta, but I still don't think he has a focus on Se like, for example, I do. Perhaps you could say his Se looks more like it does in Herzy.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    See, niff, the problem I have with that sentiment is that a lot of those have been described as LSIs, which I completely disagree with. For example, Nicole, who is clearly not IJ. She gives off the impression of an IP far better than she does an IJ. Not only this, but the fundamentals of the LSI and the fundamentals of Nicole are pretty much not compatible. With Luis, I can see the case for Beta, but I still don't think he has a focus on Se like, for example, I do. Perhaps you could say his Se looks more like it does in Herzy.
    i'd probably call both jessica and winterpark SLEs rather than LSIs at this point. lv probably the same, actually.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post

hahahah

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    I'm bringing your type under discussion, Winterpark.
    Cool man, I don't mind. This sentence you directed at me (the one I am quoting) was not a necessity though, you're just repeating yourself. And thanks, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Thanks man, I can say the same about you.

i'd probably call both jessica and winterpark SLEs rather than LSIs at this point. lv probably the same, actually.
    I am sure we all appreciate that very much. What you call us is of an extremely high importance to us and our self-growth.
    Last edited by Park; 08-11-2008 at 12:02 AM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    What you call us is of an extremely high importance to us and our self-growth.
    it was never intended to be.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it was never intended to be.
    well you've outdone yourself this time I guess. you 've reached a higher target than you could 've ever expected.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Years later, but I have noticed something: there are a lot of people who are 'SLI' who seem like Beta STs. The assumption is that they are 'lying' about their type, but I have noticed so many of them that my guess is that they simply do not identify with or like 'Fe.' There is also this underlying assumption that they secretly value Fe and therefore EIEs, but could this (and therefore Model A on this point) simply be wrong?

I have also been toying with certain notions in Model A:

For instance, like those SLIs, ILIs can be blatantly honest and outspoken as well. Maybe ILIs function-stack is really:
    1. Ti.
    2. Ne.
    3. Si.
    4. Fe

and SLIs:
    1. Ti.
    2. Se.
    3. Ni.
    4. Fe.

And they are therefore similar...

Also about those who actually type themselves as LSIs:

Haven't you noticed that many of them identify with structure, attention-to-detail, precise analysis, etc.? Now, what about the 'INTj's who are that way? To me, those 'INTjs' sound more like LIEs or LSEs... (Think of someone like Kurt Godel).

Maybe then those 'LSIs' are something like ESTjs - with a different function ordering - and the 'LIIs' who are that way are something like ENTjs... Both really into the objective factor and therefore both Te-leading...

In any event, I think parts of the theory have to be redone...