Lester: IEI
Carolyn: ESE
Jane: ILI
Ricky: IEI, but almost like a strange Se ego hybrid; Lester reacts well to what seems to be his strong Se "you just quit your job like that? I think you just became my hero" etc.
Angela: EIE
Col. Frank Fitts: LSI
Buddy: LSE
Barbara Fitts: EII

Some of those seem a bit off, but especially people like Lester I actually found pretty tough to type (although I think IEI isn't such a bad fit; he's clearly Se valuing, but weak in it, and he has these thoughts I'd attribute to Ni, like at the end of the film). Obviously Mrs. Fitts was pretty minor, but she still had enough screen time for me to care, and I think her relationship with her husband was evidently shit; so much so that they could easily be from opposing quadras, and the Colonel was definitely an LSI; a very good example of one, in fact. Jane I thought had weak, unvalued Fe, but that could just be because she's a moody teenager. However, I do think a) she reacted extremely poorly to her mother's Fe heavy way of life, and b) was Fi valuing (she seemed to be far more wary of those she hated and of those she loved than of anything else).