Thanks for your reply, flower, good insight. I can't remember all of your questions so I'll touch on a few.

Of course I'd be upset if he told me he was getting married and wanted nothing to do with me. What i was trying to get at in my original post is that yes, I do feel guilty for not feeling much of anything towards him right now because we shared a lot and I've never connected with someone like i've connected with him. I cannot explain why i dont feel much for him right now..it's extremely hard for me to pretend like we still have this great relationship if he's not here in reality. It's as if he just doesn't exist anymore. Sure, i talk to him on the phone and on the internet, but it's not the same. It's just a voice and words. He's mentioned numerous times how much he misses me and how he's coming back in a bit but I just dont belive it. I'm tempted to move on but there's always that 'what if' in the back of my mind.

He's definetly not an ENFP, I would type him as an INTJ/INTP. He just seems so much more content with this situation than me. He's okay without having phsyical contact, I'm not. We're definetly not looking at marriage either. Ugh, I just can't decide if i should let him go. I guess the answer is yes but i dont know how to go about doing that.