I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    I don't mean violent, more like... you have a strong physical presence, and you like to make your physical presence felt. You also like to test people's reactions to your physical presence by making sudden moves and whatnot.
    Well, it's hard to tell. If I look into my knowledge bank of people with strong physical presences they tend to use more dominant body language than me. They also tend to be 6 foot tall or higher, over 100 kg heavy etc. I'm smaller than that.

I tend to tread lightly, and so really from what I can tell I'm only elevating my presence temporarily; rather than keeping it high all of the time.

Now that I think about it, what I'm really saying is people with big physical presences. I don't know how *strong* my presence is.

I mean, what are you going to guage against? How can you deduce?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    So you're not sure if Se or Ti is stronger. You are sure that Se and Ti show heavily, though?
    It's not really a matter of whether Se or Ti is stronger (from my perspective Se would appear stronger than Ti in your case, but that doesn't necessarily mean much). I determine which type in a mirror pair a person is by their temperaments and the temperaments of other mirror pair in the quadra (which temperament would be a better fit for the person).

So which temperament do you find more attractive in a potential partner, EJ or IP? Proactive, restless or relaxed, go with the flow?

Thankyou glam. It's good to see someone not wanting to just go along with what everyone else is doing. And can take their own path. With their own judgement.
    I've been saying you were Beta ST since before the "general consensus" thought otherwise.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    It's not really a matter of whether Se or Ti is stronger (from my perspective Se would appear stronger than Ti in your case, but that doesn't necessarily mean much). I determine which type in a mirror pair a person is by their temperaments and the temperaments of other mirror pair in the quadra (which temperament would be a better fit for the person).
    I come across as having quite a thinking lean in real life. Although I can think pretty quickly at times.

Often when I talk I don't put much thought into my words.

Like some people - they'll hold back, organise all their thoughts, and then talk. I instead like to just start talking - and the words will find themselves, and I'll be talking, and speaking, and throwing out words left right, and centre. And some people can find it pretty hard to keep up with me a listener, let alone find their own things to say; and so sometimes I have to pause for a while to give them time to collect their thoughts and speak.

But yeah, people used to joke about the way I would just flood people with speech sometimes. And I'm not even sure where it comes from. It's like some people seem to have this kind of ability to "limit" themselves easily. They can say just a few words. They can keep things short. They can not stick their foot in their mouth. Sometimes I have to try hard to hold myself back.

And when I was young, I used to intrude on other people, to the point of them getting kind of squeamish unless someone would "distract" me at times.

There was also this "don't get him going" thing. Like some people would be aware that if I started to speak, it could be next to impossible to stop me.

And so I'm wondering, is it Ti that compels people into attitudes like that. Or is it another function wanting to "impose" that Ti on others.

So which temperament do you find more attractive in a potential partner, EJ or IP? Proactive, restless or relaxed, go with the flow?
    Well, that's hard to tell. I tend to like people who tend to stay quite still, and then have periods of movement.

Although at the same time, I tend to like a lot of back-and-forth. Like if you see someone that I like, there'll be quite a lot of prodding, and poking.

Mind you when it comes down to it, I'm pretty unprepared with people. And so sometmies it can be nice when theyr'e proactive, and restless. And I just kind of keep an awareness of what's happening ready to intercept if necessary. Does that make sense to you?

I've been saying you were Beta ST since before the "general consensus" thought otherwise.
    You said beta st, when you used to keep getting hypersensitive to me. And you'd said that SLE WERE BAD PEOPLE. AND YOU SAID I WAS BAD. SO I MUST BE SLE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE > LSI makes more sense for you then.

I don't think of any types as "bad people" anymore, btw.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not really that critical, or hateful. I'm actually pretty positive. Maybe you see more of my negative moods here, because I haven't got anyone to raise my mood around.
    oh. well we'll simply have to hire someone for our little boy.
    asd

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are LSE Merky.
    EII 4w5

so/sx (?)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Christy B View Post
    You are LSE Merky.
    jeez is that serious? with everything that socionix is rambling on about, it strikes me that it could be.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    jeez is that serious? with everything that socionix is rambling on about, it strikes me that it could be.
    What do you mean by bringing up Socionix? What does Christy have to do with Socionix? Ashton thinks Mercutio is Ti-ESTp. Not ESTj.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    What do you mean by bringing up Socionix? What does Christy have to do with Socionix? Ashton thinks Mercutio is Ti-ESTp. Not ESTj.
    yeah i know, but there's enough variety and stupidity among the lot for me not to be sure really of anything when its sarcasm like this apparently was.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol

merky, you're ESTp
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12