Unfortunately I have a rocky relationship with Socionics. Don't get me wrong, we started out great together. On our first date, Socionics and I just did a classic dinner and a movie type date. The dates that followed were just about the same really. She kept dragging me to hang out with her friends and she would not let me hang out with mine. But then Socionics kept nagging me about how I am not open with her and then I accused her of being too needy and paranoid about my loyalty to her. I admit that I was being friendly with Enneagram, but my loyalty to Socionics was strong and true. Or at least that is what I thought, but Socionics was starting to get a little crazy, so our relationship was beginning to fall apart. I broke up with Socionics for a little while so I could get some breathing room, but then we started dating again. I'm afraid that the relationship will start getting rocky again, though apparently Socionics wants me to meet her parents. Hopefully we will be able to straighten out our relationship to the point of stability.