Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vedic Astrology

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) If Archer Crawford is as good as he claims to be, why is he such a nobody?
    which part of "winning awards" didn't you get?

2) If Archer Crawford is as good as he claims to be, why is trying to make money selling a newsletter? He could make SO much more money managing a hedge fund.
    why would he restrict himself to either?

3) If astrology is as good as is it's cracked up to be by guys like Archer Crawford, why aren't there more guys doing what he's doing?
    he's far from the only one applying that type of method. also nobody said it was easy to the point anyone could succeed at it.

Labcoat, do you subscribe to his newsletter? I certainly would if I bought into the hype.
    i've got a contact who subscribes to him.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote=labcoat;764326]which part of "winning awards" didn't you get?[QUOTE]

The part where I don't have any confidence in the organizations handing out these "awards."

why would he restrict himself to either?
    Most successful hedge fund managers do not also write newsletters, presumably for two reasons. First, they can make 100X more money running their hedge fund than by selling a newsletter. The time spent pulling together a newsletter is basically a waste of their time unless they take intellectual interest in publishing their ideas (and if it's not about the money, why charge others for access?). Second, hedge fund managers need to protect their ideas to remain successful. Serious conflicts of interest arise when a hedge fund manager begins promoting his fund's picks to the public via newsletter. These conflicts of interest can create legal problems and cut into the fund's bottom line. For both of these reasons investors with a golden touch generally stop selling their ideas once they've built up a loyal following, and rather begin soliciting clients' funds so that they can invest on their behalf instead. So, it really does amount to an either or proposition in most cases, with running a hedge fund being the more desirable option for those capable of doing so.

he's far from the only one applying that type of method. also nobody said it was easy to the point anyone could succeed at it.
    If astrology had the potential to be useful when applied correctly, those who could use it correctly would move into finance and put out of business those who couldn't.

i've got a contact who subscribes to him.
    Does this contact share with you this particular financial astrologer's predictions? Perhaps you could post his predictions here so that all of us can evaluate him and his methodologies. Certainly it would be good way to convince a lot of the forum members of astrology's value if his predictions bear fruit.
    Last edited by Timmy; 04-22-2011 at 12:11 AM.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The part where I don't have any confidence in the organizations giving him these "awards."
    there is very little basis for such a dogmatic rejection. i'll venture to guess you never even looked these organizations up.

Most successful hedge fund managers do not also write newsletters, presumably for two reasons. First, they can make 100X more money running their hedge fund than by selling a newsletter. The time spent pulling together a newsletter is basically a waste of their time unless they take intellectual interest in publishing their ideas (and if it's not about the money, why charge others for access?). Second, hedge fund managers need to protect their ideas to remain successful. Serious conflicts of interest arise when a hedge fund manager begins promoting his funds picks via a newsletter. For both of these reasons investors with a golden touch generally stop selling their ideas once they've built up a loyal following, and rather begin soliciting clients' funds so that they can invest on their behalf instead.
    you're making a missassessment on all four counts. it doesn't take long to write these news letters, it doesn't generate negligible amounts of wealth, you don't get comparatively massive fortunes for playing with other people's money and it doesn't reveal enough of his knowledge to threaten his business.

If astrology had the potential to be useful when applied correctly, those who could use it correctly would move into finance and put out of business those who couldn't.
    applying the skill to markets is a specialized activity of its own that not every astrologist who has had success with the theory in some form is suited to. also the question is not whether one can absolutely dominate finance using the method, but whether it can improve on results by any measure.

Does this contact share with you this particular financial astrologer's predictions? Perhaps you could post his predictions here so that all of us can evaluate him. Certainly it would be good way to convince a lot of the forum members of astrology's value if his predictions bear out.
    the material is copyrighted.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratsshadow View Post
    The data in this thread is presented as is, and for what it shows - a significant statistical correlation between the positions of venus and other planets for a group of supermodels.
    It is inevitable, statistically speaking, that one will discover "statistically significant" correlations where no genuine relationship exists if one looks hard enough. If you want objective evidence for the value of astrology, you should formulate 10 or so hard hypothesis that astrology would suggest should be true and test all 10 of them. If you achieve statistical significance for the majority of the postulated premises, you are sitting on real evidence. If you achieve statistical significance for only one or two of them, chances are that's just chance.

Did you and Hitta discover this correlation independently, or is this from an outside source? If it is from an outside, pro-astrology source, you are sampling from a biased pool of information. Only those correlations that are supportive of astrology end up being posted on pro-astrology sites--and like I was saying, it's inevitable there are significant correlations to be found purely by chance. If one looks hard enough he will necessarily find a few.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    there is very little basis for such a dogmatic rejection. i'll venture to guess you never even looked these organizations up.
    Like I said earlier, I've been around the block enough times to know how incestuous, self-promoting and misleading these financial advisers can be. They regularly cross promote one another or pay each other for positive reviews. Remember, these are guys who spend their entire day thinking about how to increase return, and most are not above paying for positive press. I have no way of knowing whether or not this particular guru falls into that category without doing hours of research, and I'm not inclined to do that.

you're making a missassessment on all four counts. it doesn't take long to write these news letters, it doesn't generate negligible amounts of wealth, you don't get comparatively massive fortunes for playing with other people's money and it doesn't reveal enough of his knowledge to threaten his business.
    In the past I've done a bit of research into how profitable these self-appointed investment gurus actually are. Most would not appear to be turning more than $100,000 annually. That's nothing to scoff at, but successful hedge fund managers are pulling tens of millions. How much money a hedge fund manager makes depends upon how much money he is playing with. Successful managers grow their principal quickly and attract new money. Though they may not start out making big bucks, they soon enough will if they are good at what they do.

applying the skill to markets is a specialized activity of its own that not every astrologist who has had success with the theory in some form is suited to. also the question is not whether one can absolutely dominate finance using the method, but whether it can improve on results by any measure.
    Most long term investors lost tons in the 2008 meltdown. Financial astrologers would have enjoyed a huge edge if astrology had enabled them to forsee this event. Astrology is basically the only methodology that purports to foretell of black swan events (with the exception of various long-term cycle theories, all of which enjoy about as much support as financial astrology), and black swan events sink investors regularly. If astrology were effective, one would expect that it would be an indispensable tool in the successful investor's arsenal.

Also, a given investment tool is most efficacious when the fewest people use it. Most technical analysis techniques are so widely used that lose a whole lot of their power. Right now financial astrology is fringe, which is a huge advantage it has going for it. If astrology currently only provides approximately as much insight as more popular methodologies, that suggests it's pretty darn insignificant.

the material is copyrighted.
    The wording is copyrighted. The ideas underlying the wording are are not. Unless your contact signed a contract prior to signing up for the service promising not to disclose any ideas presented in the newsletter, you are both fully within your legal rights to do so (you just can't copy and paste).
    Last edited by Timmy; 04-22-2011 at 01:26 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    It is inevitable, statistically speaking, that one will discover "statistically significant" correlations where no genuine relationship exists if one looks hard enough. If you want objective evidence for the value of astrology, you should formulate 10 or so hard hypothesis that astrology would suggest should be true and test all 10 of them. If you achieve statistical significance for the majority of the postulated premises, you are sitting on real evidence. If you achieve statistical significance for only one or two of them, chances are that's just chance.

Did you and Hitta discover this correlation independently, or is this from an outside source? If it is from an outside, pro-astrology source, you are sampling from a biased pool of information. Only those correlations that are supportive of astrology end up being posted on pro-astrology sites--and like I was saying, it's inevitable there are significant correlations to be found purely by chance. If one looks hard enough he will necessarily find a few.
    This is one random study conducted by Hitta. He examined the entire list of victoria secret models on the wiki, 1 by 1 without discrimination. He was looking for venus correlations (that was the expectation - that venus would be in exchange and in exaltation signs), and that's exactly what he got. He got double the expected overall correlation over a sample of 205 people. I havent calculated the odds of these statistics occurring randomly, but seeing as how the expected statistic is at 45 percent and the results are 85 percent; and the sample is a decent size (205), I'll venture a random ass guess the confidence ratio is at least 1 in 10,000 and probably alot higher. Nice wall of bullshit, though.

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find the idea of the relative position of planets, having some sort of deterministic influence over human life to be unsettling. I'm not saying it's impossible, I just find it doubtful.

My question is. What is the mechanism that is creating this supposed effect?
    The mode of goodness conditions one to happiness, passion conditions him to the fruits of action, and ignorance to madness.

Chapter 14, Verse 9.
    The Bhagavad Gita

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is one random study conducted by Hitta. He examined the entire list of victoria secret models on the wiki, 1 by 1 without discrimination. He was looking for venus correlations (that was the expectation - that venus would be in exchange and in exaltation signs), and that's exactly what he got. He got double the expected overall correlation over a sample of 205 people. I havent calculated the odds of these statistics occurring randomly, but seeing as how the expected statistic is at 45 percent the result is 85 percent; and the sample is a decent size (205), I'd venture a random ass guess the confidence ratio is as high as 1 in 10,000 or even higher. Nice wall of bullshit, though.

Haha, that's what I was hoping you'd say rat. I think it's awesome if astrology does work (astrological premises actually mesh with my worldview). All the better if your and hitta's position is more defensible.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No one knows the mechanism. My guess is universal synchronicity. That or some higher frequency wavelength which is beyond our perceptions is influencing us. Call it the feeling of God within us. Planets & the constellations were considered Gods by the Hindus.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like I said earlier, I've been around the block enough times to know how incestuous, self-promoting and misleading these financial advisers can be. They regularly cross promote one another or pay each other for positive reviews. Remember, these are guys who spend their entire day thinking about how to increase return, and most are not above paying for positive press. I have no way of knowing whether or not this particular guru falls into that category without doing hours of research, and I'm not inclined to do that.
    in other words you have nothing to offer to this thread except tautologisms.

In the past I've done a bit of research into how profitable these self-appointed investment gurus actually are. Most would not appear to be turning more than $100,000 annually. That's nothing to scoff at, but successful hedge fund managers are pulling tens of millions. How much money a hedge fund manager makes depends upon how much money he is playing with. Successful managers grow their principal quickly and attract new money. Though they may not start out making big bucks, they soon enough will if they are good at what they do.
    you're confusing the principal they have custody over with the amount of money they actually own.

Most long term investors lost tons in the 2008 meltdown. Financial astrologers would have enjoyed a huge edge if astrology had enabled them to forsee this event. Astrology is basically the only methodology that purports to foretell of black swan events (with the exception of various long-term cycle theories, all of which enjoy about as much support as financial astrology), and black swan events sink investors regularly. If astrology were effective, one would expect that it would be an indispensable tool in the successful investor's arsenal.

Also, a given investment tool is most efficacious when the fewest people use it. Most technical analysis techniques are so widely used that lose a whole lot of their power. Right now financial astrology is fringe, which is a huge advantage it has going for it. If astrology currently only provides approximately as much insight as more popular methodologies, that suggests it's pretty darn insignificant.
    crawford won the 2007-2009 Hulbert award by doing exactly the bolded.

The wording is copyrighted. The ideas underlying the wording are are not. Unless your contact signed a contract prior to signing up for the service promising not to disclose any ideas presented in the newsletter, you are both fully within your legal rights to do so (you just can't copy and paste).
    that still gets in the way of showing the documents. i know that in his last letter, he predicted a "flash crash" on 11-12 of March. this is exactly what happened on the day Fukushima prefecture went sour.

Quote Originally Posted by crawford
    "Mar 12-13: More heavy duty tensions over this weekend. Be SHORT for Monday Open!"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Neotropic View Post
    I find the idea of the relative position of planets, having some sort of deterministic influence over human life to be unsettling. I'm not saying it's impossible, I just find it doubtful.

My question is. What is the mechanism that is creating this supposed effect?
    Who said anything about deterministic? In my opinion, a more interesting way of looking at astrology is to imagine that human affairs and planetary/interstellar dynamics are each co-determined by deeper universal laws (i.e. everything is related to everything else).

Also, to say something along the lines of "star positions suggest an increase in global hostility" does not imply that the stars are determining any specific outcome, but only that they are related in some abstract way to large scale human/societal tendencies.
    Last edited by Timmy; 04-22-2011 at 02:04 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in other words you have nothing to offer to this thread except tautologisms.
    My point was that it is retarded to believe such claims without having done the research since more often than not such claims are insignificant. Have you done that research? If not, you shouldn't be defending your case with such trivial data.

you're confusing the principal they have custody over with the amount of money they actually own.
    That is incorrect.

crawford won the 2007-2009 Hulbert award by doing exactly the bolded.
    Which brings me back to my original question: why aren't more people using financial astrology? Financial astrology is no more complicated (from what I've read at least), than the majority of techniques traders regularly employ.

that still gets in the way of showing the documents. i know that in his last letter, he predicted a "flash crash" on 11-12 of March. this is exactly what happened on the day Fukushima prefecture went sour.
    It's always easier to make someone look brilliant in retrospect by selectively citing those things he did get correct and overlooking those he did not. Are you able to provide us with any ongoing forecasts of his? Let's be objective about this.

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No one knows the mechanism. My guess is universal synchronicity. That or some higher frequency wavelength which is beyond our perceptions is influencing us.
    Perhaps there is some sort of acting mechanism not yet realized by mainstream inquiry. Untill such thing a thing can be tested though, I'll stay in the agnostic camp.

Just to take it at face vaule, as some sort of "magic" or supernatural effect, would require a major paradigm shift in how I view the world.

Who said anything about deterministic? In my opinion, a more interesting way of looking at astrology is to imagine that human affairs and planetary/interstellar dynamics are each co-determined by deeper universal laws (i.e. everything is related to everything else).
    I assumed that if the future can be predicted, then naturally it follows that there is some sort of determinism implied. I don't know, I don't really know a whole lot about this subject.
    The mode of goodness conditions one to happiness, passion conditions him to the fruits of action, and ignorance to madness.

Chapter 14, Verse 9.
    The Bhagavad Gita

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can astrology help this guy?

Comment to video:
    i wonder if he has a tree dick
    LOL

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone wanna do my astrology chart?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My point was that it is retarded to believe such claims without having done the research since more often than not such claims are insignificant. Have you done that research? If not, you shouldn't be defending your case with such trivial data.
    my "case" amounts to nothing more than putting the data up for review. scroll back to my first post on this and you'll find me say exactly that. you're the one forcing the issue into a conclusive verdict long before doing so is warranted. "retarded" indeed.

Which brings me back to my original question: why aren't more people using financial astrology? Financial astrology is no more complicated (from what I've read at least), than the majority of techniques traders regularly employ.
    it is extremely complicated. you have clearly not read anything on this topic.

It's always easier to make someone look brilliant in retrospect by selectively citing those things he did get correct and overlooking those he did not. Are you able to provide us with any ongoing forecasts of his? Let's be objective about this.
    i don't find this issue sufficiently pressing to call on the favors of someone who is no more than an acquaintance of mine.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

]
    I assumed that if the future can be predicted, then naturally it follows that there is some sort of determinism implied. I don't know, I don't really know a whole lot about this subject.
    If your free will, or that which you recognize as your free will, is a subset of, or is one and the same with a greater universal truth/reality, then to even speak in terms of determinism becomes meaningless.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my "case" amounts to nothing more than putting the data up for review. scroll back to my first post on this and you'll find me say exactly that. you're the one forcing the issue into a conclusive verdict long before doing so is warranted. "retarded" indeed.
    And I merely questioned the value of that data.

it is extremely complicated. you have clearly not read anything on this topic.
    Indeed I have, but if you know better, by all means -- enlighten me.

i don't find this issue sufficiently pressing to call on the favors of someone who is no more than an acquaintance of mine.
    Fair enough.

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

COME ON

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In synchronicity there are not cause and effect relationships but just associations between things.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default vedic astrology

anybody practice this/believe in it?

just curious.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nope.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah, I get all my predictions settled at http://www.random.org/
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Degree RC Rashi Nakshatra Dignity NB# SB% SB# Func.
    As 13:10:07 Tau Rohini
    Su 00:12:17 Ari Ashwini Exalt. 1.34 3 Benefic
    Mo 21:16:36 Aqu P.Bhadra. Frnd. 1.33 2 Malefic
    Ma 10:49:27 Cap Shravana Exalt. 1.43 4 Neutral
    Me 22:38:54 c Pis Revati Debil. 0 1.00 3 Benefic
    Ju 14:23:05 Ari Bharani Grt.Fr. 1.05 4 Malefic
    Ve 15:35:51 Tau Rohini Own 1.47 4 Malefic
    Sa 08:51:16 R Sag Moola Enemy 1.73 5 Benefic
    Ra 27:59:09 Aqu P.Bhadra. Own Malefic
    Ke 27:59:09 Leo U.Phalg. Neutr. Neutral
    Last edited by blank; 07-19-2016 at 02:02 AM.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well...when in Rome...or something.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Hitta, perhaps unrelated but, what do you think about the current state of the world regarding the kali-yuga period and if any particular nakshatra could be involved (as in, symbolizing the status, or a major player in the events).

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My nakshatra is Mrigashirsha, 10th house. For the western chart it's Gemini moon, 9th house. No conjunct planets, just squaring Saturn quite heavily.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    My nakshatra is Mrigashirsha, 10th house. For the western chart it's Gemini moon, 9th house. No conjunct planets, just squaring Saturn quite heavily.
    Only aspect it has is a square to saturn? No beneficial aspects (trine, sextile)?
    Last edited by lavos; 01-27-2018 at 01:55 AM.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is like mumbo jumbo to me, but mumbo jumbo that I want to understand ... help?

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    Only aspect it has is a square to saturn? No beneficial aspects (trine, sextile)?
    Another square to Virgo Mercury, then sextile to Venus in Leo And Venus is my ruling planet, Libra Sun on ASC from the 12th house. My chart is uh... wild.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    This thread is like mumbo jumbo to me, but mumbo jumbo that I want to understand ... help?
    We're juggling the vedic/Indian and Western astrology systems here. The planets and aspects and degrees and whatnot, they all pertain to so-called natal charts. Those are basically snapshots of the sky when you were born, what planet was where at that point in time, to what degree does it relate to other celestial bodies.

You have the planets of the solar system overlapping with the zodiac wheel there. So for instance, Jupiter overlapped with the Capricorn constellation when I was born. The Indian system is different, the planets and positions have other names. The "nakshatra" that was asked for in the OP is a small section from the 360° ecliptic of the sky/the zodiac wheel where the moon was located at your birth. Each nakshatra has a different symbolism attached to it, like mine is symbolized by a deer. You can calculate your nakshatra here.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Another square to Virgo Mercury, then sextile to Venus in Leo And Venus is my ruling planet, Libra Sun on ASC from the 12th house. My chart is uh... wild.
    There's a term for when a planet only has negative aspects (which is usually not good) but if you've got a sextile to benefic venus, I guess you're okay.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am a Rohini Sun/Mercury, Sravana Moon, Magha ascendant, Mars in Uttarashadha, and Venus in Ardra (my favourite nakshatra).

You can calculate all your positions here: http://vedicastrologycenter.net/vedi...rt-calculator/

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    There's a term for when a planet only has negative aspects (which is usually not good) but if you've got a sextile to benefic venus, I guess you're okay.
    Yeah. I mean, squares are the hidden "superpowers" anyways because you have to work there, people are lazy about their easier aspects. Exalted Mercury helps.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

posting mine, will anyone be so kind as to point out the more interesting parts?

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobus View Post

posting mine, will anyone be so kind as to point out the more interesting parts?
    Dunno. I'm a rookie in Vedic. I know a bit about the nakshatras only. I'm more of a western astrologer.

You could try googling for info about a particular nakshatra, especially the ones with the moon and the ascendant.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by http://astrogeorgeindia.blogspot.com/2012/08/ashwini-nakshatra-general-results.html?m=1
    From Ashwi is supposed to be derived carriages for animals for transport, everything related to transport and transport department. The Puranas relate that the two Ashwini Kumaras were born of mother Sanga and father Ravi. The mother held the solar semen in her nostrils, for otherwise she could not hold it, it is so strong.
    good bye

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This thread sucks, I didn't know shit about astrology when I posted this. Don't use this as a source of information. I've been planning on making another thread with everything I know. Stay tuned.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DrawChart.jpg
    Nakshatra: Ardra pada 4 "The Moist One," eerily accurate, I just got out of the shower.

The more I read about the house placements, the more it tells me I'm going to have a short miserable life full of the occult, medical/familial problems, and travel, so basically magic vagabond.

EDIT: Also, I'm a gold-digger. "Moist" and determined to get married.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mudlark; 02-01-2018 at 07:19 AM. Reason: better chart, also demons

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast