Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vedic Astrology

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Angel von Himmel View Post
    I will even make one more claim, and that is that Augusta did not truly invent socionics. She borrowed nearly all the information from other sources, and that even includes the intertype relationship descriptions. All she did was compile it together and package it. Years later it gets to the United States and a bunch of ignorant americans who learn socionics from badly translated and possibly distorted information think it has nothing to do with cosmology, the zodiac, alchemical laws, mystic groups such as the roscruxians and sufis, even when the facts face them square in the face that socionics was derived from all of those things you just sit back and deny. You are just like gullible little children who close their eyes and wish an imaginary monster to go away, except the monster is real. That is the truth of the matter.
    That's exactly how most ILEs make their discoveries. Their intelligence manifests in the rearrangement of existing things and systems. That doesn't mean that the new product has anything to do with the old. And it certainly doesn't reduce the value of the new product.

That said, your correlations between socionics and alchemy are overly elaborate or just wrong, and no amount of rearrangement on Augusta's part could have produced them. It's hecka more likely she just straight-up borrowed Jung's typology and applied it to the empirical problem she was studying - which you'd know if you read the translated history of socionics.

You're trying way too hard and it shows.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That said, your correlations between socionics and alchemy are overly elaborate or just wrong, and no amount of rearrangement on Augusta's part could have produced them.
    Well, first off, all you have ever done is try to show how socionics and alchemy is different. Every time I bring yup THE FACT, yes, I said THE FACT that socionics IS TECHNICALLY THE ZODIAC you just up and ignore all the evidence presented and then try to state that there is no evidence whatsoever. Well, I am sick and tired of being up and ignored when I show evidence that is so undeniably blatent, it frustrates me that you up and try to state that there is no justification. You say that I try hard, but maybe I am just frustrated with dealing with brickwalls with all mouthes and no ears. If you want to state that there is no connection, that is your opinion, but it is a fact that socionics is technically the zodiac. And that is not going to change no matter how often you ignore the pertenant data that proves this.

It's hecka more likely she just straight-up borrowed Jung's typology and applied it to the empirical problem she was studying.
    See, this is the thing that just ups and urks me about people here. Yes, Augusta did borrow from Jung. Jungs typology was rather close to being almost pure alchemy, and even Jung himself talks about alchemy and uses many of the associated alchemical terms. If Augusta straight up borrowed from Jung, then she basically borrowed from alchemy. By alchemy that includes the zodiac and the various laws of nature derived from them.

I did read the history of socionics. Augusta also studied heavily into Plato and the Platos republic.

You're trying way too hard and it shows.
    It is not that I am trying hard, it is that I want people to admit that they are denying the obvious and they just flat out are not doing it.

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Angel von Himmel View Post
    Well, first off, all you have ever done is try to show how socionics and alchemy is different. Every time I bring yup THE FACT, yes, I said THE FACT that socionics IS TECHNICALLY THE ZODIAC you just up and ignore all the evidence presented and then try to state that there is no evidence whatsoever. Well, I am sick and tired of being up and ignored when I show evidence that is so undeniably blatent, it frustrates me that you up and try to state that there is no justification. You say that I try hard, but maybe I am just frustrated with dealing with brickwalls with all mouthes and no ears. If you want to state that there is no connection, that is your opinion, but it is a fact that socionics is technically the zodiac. And that is not going to change no matter how often you ignore the pertenant data that proves this.
    The bolded bit is where you lost me.

See, this is the thing that just ups and urks me about people here. Yes, Augusta did borrow from Jung. Jungs typology was rather close to being almost pure alchemy, and even Jung himself talks about alchemy and uses many of the associated alchemical terms. If Augusta straight up borrowed from Jung, then she basically borrowed from alchemy. By alchemy that includes the zodiac and the various laws of nature derived from them.
    Jung's typology wasn't straight-up borrowed from his other work on alchemy, it was based on the sum of his observations as a clinician. As I recall, his work on Alchemy was an extension of his work on the collective unconscious, which was more or less independent of his typology.

Even so, Augusta only straight-up borrowed the relevant bits and pieces of his typology to explain the intertype relations she observed between conflictors and duals. None of the relevant bits had anything to do with Alchemy.

I did read the history of socionics. Augusta also studied heavily into Plato and the Platos republic.
    The notions stemming from Plato's republic are integrated into socionics quadras, but "quadra values" as they're used by Gulenko and most members of this community aren't exactly a non-controversial theory within socionics. Also, why are you bringing up Plato in the context of a discussion on Alchemy?

It is not that I am trying hard, it is that I want people to admit that they are denying the obvious and they just flat out are not doing it.
    It's not so obvious.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    The bolded bit is where you lost me.
    The part you bolded is the exact reason why I keep claiming that you do not pay any attention to the evidence presented that proves it is a fact, evidence I have presented on numerous occasions and you just totally ignore, then go on with the "how socionics is different than alchemy" babble that has nothing to do with the evidence presented. You have done it enough times to consider it a consistent pattern with your bahvior in terms of what is presented.

Jung's typology wasn't straight-up borrowed from his other work on alchemy, it was based on the sum of his observations as a clinician. As I recall, his work on Alchemy was an extension of his work on the collective unconscious, which was more or less independent of his typology.
    Yeah, about the collective consciousness. Carl Jung took that from mixing alchemy and cosmological beliefs about the nature of conscious together, and the collective consciousness is connected to Jungs typology. He believed in his own psyche model that the various elements exactly opposite the lead functions tipped the deepest into the unconscious realms. More or less the collective unconscious was Jungs rationalization of this on a more global scale.

Even so, Augusta only straight-up borrowed the relevant bits and pieces of his typology to explain the intertype relations she observed between conflictors and duals. None of the relevant bits had anything to do with Alchemy.
    Yeah, she takes a bite from Jung, she takes a bite from elsewhere. You say that none of the relevant bits had anything to do with alchemy. I think that should be changed to "none of the relevant bits had anything OPENLY to do with alchemy" ... that makes better sense.

The notions stemming from Plato's republic are integrated into socionics quadras, but "quadra values" as they're used by Gulenko and most members of this community aren't exactly a non-controversial theory within socionics. Also, why are you bringing up Plato in the context of a discussion on Alchemy?
    Platoes republic had a couple of cities in it, these cities represented grouops of people. However, when used within the realm of metaphysics they also represented forms of the the psyche. Tynocracy, Oligarcy, Democracy, Tyrannicy.

Just for kicks I am copying/pasting a thread I posted 3 years ago concerning this:

Believe it or not the "socionic model of the psyche" was not something origionally derived by Augustinavichiute. She actually borrowed the idea from a social model devised by Plato 1000s of years ago, combined them with Jung's collective unconscious, functions, and system of typology , and gave them Freudian style names [Ego, Id, Super-Id, Super-Ego].

Plato had done some classifications of the behaviours of people and came up with four classes by which he called "types of souls" (The word 'psyche' actually came from the greek word psuche, which means soul). They are Tyrranical, Tynocratic (or sometimes referred to as Theocratic), Oligarchic, and Democratic. Each one of these types represented a diffrent way that a person would respond and react to society, as follows:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyrranical: People who are tyrranical are prone to falling into old heroic stereotypes, knowing they are able to get what they want and need with little effort. Represents confidence as a positive, arrogance as a negitive. Augustinavichiute called the Tyrranical type the "EGO."

Tynocratic: People who have a need for approval and appeal to authority; lives in a rhelm of superiourity and inferiourity complexes. Augustinavichiute called the Tynocratic type the "Super-EGO."

Oligarchic: People who desire with little to no thought to the consequences of their own actions, greedy, demanding, and disrespectful. Augustinavichiute called the Oligarchic type the "Id."

Democratic: Not to be confused with modern definitions, people who are of this type are wishy-washy ... first knowing what they want, then changing their minds. One day they might want riches, they next day would condemn the wealthy. Another day friendly, unfriendly the next. These types are dynamic and unpredictable, following whatever is suggested from their surroundings and having no solid foundation whatsoever. Augustinavichiute called the Democratic type the "Super-Id."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I suppose if you want to believe that anything is ever new and origional, think again! All concepts come from somewhere, and in this case the socionic model is actual a remix of old Platonian thought and theory mixed with some modern concepts derived from Jung and Freud.
    Link: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...el-psyche.html

Also, why are you bringing up Plato in the context of a discussion on Alchemy?
    Later alchemical philosophy was derived from plato and his solids, which came from the zodiac and the elements.
    http://www.mathpages.com/HOME/kmath096.htm

It's not so obvious.
    It would be obviously if you would stop covering your eyes like you are blind every time I show the proofs to you.
    Last edited by Angel von Himmel; 03-28-2009 at 08:13 AM.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    Correct. He based his typology on observations of his 20 years experience, as well as books of other typologists. (source: Psychological types CG Jung) Angel Himmel is twisting facts. I don't like that.

There's no link with alchemy in that book. He probably uses the word 'collective counscious' once. Which was not copied by Augusta.

It's easyer to make a case that Socionics is totally free from Alchemy.

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Astrology Evidence Thread

Venus(Victoria's Secret Index Model Index on Wiki with a about 5 celebs thrown in randomly)

Total Models Cataloged: 205
    Venus in Pisces:11.2%
    Venus in Libra 9.75%
    Venus in Taurus 11.75
    Venus chance of of being in a sign: 8.333%

Chances of Venus being in a sign, conjunct it's lord(not any of the other signs listed above): 6.24975
    Percent of occurrences of Venus being conjunct it's own lord: 17.56%

There is a 6.24% chance of an exchange taking place.
    Exchanges took place 13.6% of the time

About a 43.719% chance of special occurrences taking place.
    Special circumstances happened over 85% of the time.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Selita Ebanks: Venus in Aquarius,Saturn in Libra(Exchange)
    Mini Andén: Venus in Gemini, Mercury in Taurus
    Shiraz Tal : Mercury Venus exchange(Virgo/Libra)
    Clara Alonso: Venus in Virgo, Mercury in Libra(Exchange)
    Bianca Balti: Venus in Aquarius in Exchange with Saturn in Libra
    Magali Amadei: Venus in Scorpio, Mars in Libra(Exchange)
    Joy Bryant :Venus in Scorpio, Mars in Libra(Exchange)
    Shannan Click : Venus in Virgo, Mercury in Libra
    Eva Herzigová:Venus in Aquarius; Saturn in Taurus
    Chanel Iman: Venus in Scorpio; Mars in Taurus
    Famke Janssen: Venus in Virgo: Mercury in Libra
    Karolína Kurková: Venus in Capricorn Saturn in Libra
    Yasmin Le Bon : Venus in Virgo; Mercury In Libra
    Sessilee Lopez: Venus in Sagittarius; Jupiter in Taurus
    Georgianna Robertson: Venus in Aries; Mars in Taurus
    Pania Rose: Venus in Aries; Mars in Taurus
    Carrie Salmon: Venus in Leo, Sun in Libra
    Ingrid Seynhaeve:Venus in Cancer: Moon in Taurus
    Katja Shchekina: Venus in Gemini; Mercury in Taurus
    Eugenia Silva: Venus in Scorpio: Mars in Taurus
    Hana Soukupová: Venus in Scorpio: Mars in Libra
    Yfke Sturm: Venus in Sagittarius; Jupiter in Libra
    Candice Swanepoel: Venus in Leo, Sun in Libra
    Shiraz Tal: Venus in Virgo, Mercury in Libra
    Daniela Urzi: Venus in Virgo, Mercury in Libra
    Alina Vacariu: Venus in Capricorn, Saturn in Libra
    Marija Vujović: Venus in Aries, Mars in Libra
    Raquel Zimmermann: Venus in Gemini; Mercury in Taurus
    Elsa Benítez: Venus in Scorpio; Mars and Moon in exchange(Can-Scorp)
    Chandra North: Venus in Leo.... Sun and Moon in Exchange(Leo to Cancer)
    Carolina Ardohain: Venus in Capricorn.... Saturn and Leo in Exchange
    Kylie Bax: Venus in Capricorn, Saturn and Mercury in Exchange(Gem-Cap)
    Aurélie Claudel : Venus in Gemini.... Mercury and Moon in Exchange(Can-Gem)
    Élise Crombez: Venus in Gemini..... Mercury and Moon in Exchange(Can-Gem)
    Ana Hickmann: Venus in Aquarius.... Saturn and Mercury Exchange(Gem-Cap)
    Doutzen Kroes: Venus in Aquarius.... Saturn and Mars Exchange(Sco-Aquarius)
    Rie Rasmussen: Venus in Aquarius... Saturn and Leo Exchange(Leo-Aquarius)
    Frankie Rayder: Venus in Aquarius.... Saturn and Mercury Exchange(Gem-Aquarius)
    Maggie Rizer: Venus in Sagittarius...... Jupiter and Mercury Exchange(Gem-Sagg)
    Rachel Roberts: Venus in Aries....... … Mars and Moon Exchange(Can-Aries)
    Rebecca Romijn: Venus in Virgo.......... Mercury and Mars Exchange(Libra-Virgo)
    Adriana Karembeu: Venus in Virgo....... Mercury and Sun Exchange(Leo-Virgo)
    Ali Stephens: Venus in Gemini.......... Mercury in Aries Mars in Gemini
    Christine Teigen: Venus in Scorpio.... Mars and Scorpio Exchange(Virgo-Scorpio)
    Eugenia Volodina: Venus in Virgo.... Mercury and Sun Exchange(Leo-Virgo)
    Erin Wasson: Venus in Capricorn..... Saturn and Merrcury Exchang(Virgo-Capricorn)
    Inguna Butane: Venus in Aquarius; Mars and Saturn in Scorpio
    Geena Davis: Venus in Aquarius; Mars and Saturn in Scorpio
    Isabeli Fontana : Venus in Leo; Sun and Mercury in Gemini
    Izabel Goulart: Venus in Scorpio; Mars and Jupiter in Sagittarius
    Angelika Kallio: Venus in Cancer; Moon and Jupiter in Sagittarius
    Ana Cláudia Michels:Venus in Leo; Sun and Moon in Cancer
    Michelle Behennah: Venus in Aquarius, Moon and Saturn in Cancer
    Daniela Peštová: Venus in Scorpio: Mars and Mercury in Virgo
    Coco Rocha: Venus in Cancer; Moon and Sun in Leo
    Stephanie Seymour: Venus in Cancer; Mercury and Moon in Gemini
    Julia Stegner: Venus in Scorpio; Mars and Jupiter in Sagittarius
    Heather Stewart-Whyte: Venus in Leo: Sun and Mercury in Virgo
    Patricia Velásquez: Venus in Sagittarius; Jupiter and Mars in Scorpio
    Linda Vojtova: Venus in Aries, Mars and Mercury in Gemini
    Solange Wilvert: Venus in Leo; Sun and Mercury in Virgo
    Nataliya Gotsiy:Venus in Taurus
    Laetitia Marie Laure Casta : Venus in Taurus
    Gisele Bündchen: Venus in Taurus
    Meagan Fox: Venus in Taurus
    May Andersen: Venus in Taurus
    Letícia Birkheuer: Venus in Taurus
    Linda Evangelista: Venus in Taurus
    Trish Goff: Venus in Taurus
    Miranda Kerr: Venus in Taurus
    Maja Latinović”:Venus in Taurus
    Abbey Lee Kershaw:Venus in Taurus
    Heather Marks:Venus in Taurus
    Catherine McNeil:Venus in Taurus
    Alyssa Miller:Venus in Taurus
    Fernanda Motta: Venus in Taurus
    Natasha Poly: Venus in Taurus
    Behati Prinsloo:Venus in Taurus
    Fabiana Semprebom: Venus in Taurus
    Molly Sims: Venus in Taurus
    Arlenis Sosa: Venus in Taurus
    Jessica Stam:Venus in Taurus
    Fabiana Tambosi:Venus in Taurus
    Kate Upton:Venus in Taurus
    Rachel Williams: Venus in Taurus
    Megan Ewing:Venus in Libra
    Daniella Cicarelli:Venus in Libra
    Michelle Alves: Venus in Libra
    K. D. Aubert: Venus in Libra
    Carla Campbell: Venus in Libra
    Melissa Baker: Venus in Libra
    Lily Aldridge: Venus in Libra
    Arlene Baxter: Venus in Libra
    Cintia Dicker:Venus in Libra
    Susan Eldridge: Venus in Libra
    Lindsay Ellingson:Venus in Libra
    Magdalena Frackowiak: Venus in Libra
    Maria Gregersen: Venus in Libra
    Kristy Hinze:Venus in Libra
    Constance Jablonski:Venus in Libra
    Carmen Kass:Venus in Libra
    Lara Stone: Venus in Libra
    Landi Swanepoel: Venus in Libra
    Elyse Taylor: Venus in Libra
    Estella Warren: Venus in Libra
    Jeísa Chiminazzo:Venus in Pisces
    Alessandra Ambrosio: Venus in Pisces
    Marcelle Bittar de Almeida :Venus in Pisces
    Esther Cañadas: Venus in Pisces
    Hannah Davis : Venus in Pisces
    Emily DiDonato:Venus in Pisces
    Jill Goodacre: Venus in Pisces
    Yana Gupta:Venus in Pisces
    Jessica Hart*: Venus in Pisces
    Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Venus in Pisces
    Jaime King:Venus in Pisces
    Josie Maran: Venus in Pisces
    Valeria Mazza:Venus in Pisces
    Catherine McCord:Venus in Pisces
    Ali Michael: Venus in Pisces
    Enikő Mihalik: Venus in Pisces
    Cameron Russell:Venus in Pisces
    Kim Smith: Venus in Pisces
    Niki Taylor: Venus in Pisces
    Nicole Trunfio:Venus in Pisces
    Anne Vyalitsyna: Venus in Pisces
    Alek Wek: Venus in Pisces
    Caroline Winberg: Venus in Pisces

Lindsay Frimodt: Venus in Aries, Mars in Aries
    Angie Everhart:Venus in Cancer; Moon in Cancer
    Georgina Grenville: Venus in Leo; Sun in Leo
    Kimberly Guilfoyle: Venus in Aries; Mars in Scorpio(domicile)
    Melissa Haro: Venus in Leo, Sun in Leo
    Sophie Dahl:Venus in Leo, Sun in Leo
    Leilani Bishop: Venus in Virgo, Mercury in Virgo
    Heidi Klum: Venus and Mercury both in Gemini
    Jessica Alba: Venus in Aries, Mars in Aries
    Scarlett Johannson: Venus in Saggitarius, Jupiter in Saggitarius
    Jessica White: Mercury in Gemini, Venus in Gemini
    Dewi Driegen:Venus in Leo; Sun in Leo
    Morgane Dubled:Venus in Gemin, Mercury in Gemini
    Kirsty Hume: Venus in Virgo, Mercury in Virgo
    Noémie Lenoir: Venus in Virgo, Mercury in Virgo
    Anna Jagodzinska: Venus in Virgo, Mercury in Virgo
    Damaris Lewis: Venus in Virgo; Mercury in Virgo
    Adriana Lima:Venus in Gemini: Mercury in Gemini
    Maryna Linchuk: Venus in Leo, Sun in Leo
    Elle Macpherson: Venus in Aquarius; Saturn in Capricorn
    Jarah Mariano: Venus in Sagittarius; Jupiter in Pisces
    Omahyra Mota: Venus in Sagittarius; Jupiter in Sagittarius
    Raica Oliveira:Venus in Sagittarius; Jupiter in Sagittarius
    Julie Ordon: Venus in Gemini: Mercury in Gemini
    Tatjana Patitz:Venus in Capricorn, Venus in Aquarius
    Caroline Ribeiro: Venus in Virgo, Mercury in Virgo
    Inés Rivero: Venus in Leo, Sun in Leo
    Vlada Roslyakova: Venus in Gemini; Mercury in Gemini
    Claudia Schiffer: Venus in Virgo; Mercury in Virgo
    Kasia Struss: Venus in Sagittarius; Jupiter in Pisces
    Caroline Trentini:Venus in Gemini; Mercury in Gemini
    Frederique van der Wal: Venus in Leo, Sun in Leo
    Veronika Vařeková: Venus in Aries , Mars in Aries
    Veronica Webb: Venus in Aquarius, Saturn in Aquarius
    Jessica White: Venus in Gemini, Mercruy in Gemini
    Valentina Zelyaeva: Venus in Virgo
    Jessica Gomes : Venus in Cancer; Moon in Aries, Mars in Libra
    Daniela De Jesus Cosio : Venus in Sagittarius; Jupiter in Capricorn Saturn in Libra
    Brooklyn Decker : Venus in Aquarius, Mars in Taurus, Saturn in Scorpio
    Dani Evans: Venus in Aries, Mercury in Taurus, Mars in Gemini
    Shalom Harlow : Venus in Capricorn, Saturn in Gemini, Saturn in Libra
    Liya Kebede: Venus in Sagittarius, Jupiter in Gemini, Mercury in Libra
    Michaela Kocianova:Venus in Scorpio; Mars in Pisces; Jupiter in Taurus
    Olga Kurylenko: Venus in Scorpio; Mars in Leo; Sun in Libra
    Audrey Marnay:Venus in Leo, Sun in Virgo, Mercury in Libra
    Diána Mészáros:Venus in Aries, Mars in Virgo, Mercury in Taurus
    Bar Refaeli: Venus in Aries; Mars in Gemini; Mercury in Taurus
    Hilary Rhoda- Venus in Aquarius, Mars in Taurus, Saturn in Scorpio
    Anja Rubik: Venus in Cancer; Moon in Gemini, Mercury in Taurus
    Michelle Ray Smith: Venus in Leo; Sun in Virgo; Mercury in Libra
    Jessica Van Der Steen: Venus in Cancer, Moon in Scorpio, Mars in Libra
    Edita Vilkevičiūtė: Venus in Scorpio, Jupiter in Taurus, Mars in Pisces
    Jacquetta Wheeler: Venus in Scorpio, Mars in Leo, Sun in Libra
    Erin Heatherton:Venus in Aquarius, Saturn in Sagittarius, Jupiter in Taurus
    Morgane Dubled: Venus in Cancer; Moon in Taurus(Exalted)
    Karen Elson : Venus in Scorpio; Mars in Capricorn(Exalted)
    Lindsay Frimodt: Venus in Capricorn; Mars in Capricorn(Exalted)
    Riley Keough: Venus in Cancer; Moon in Taurus(Exalted)
    Ginta Lapina : Venus in Cancer; Moon in Taurus(Exalted)
    Angela Lindvall: Venus in Scorpio: Mars in Capricorn(Exalted)
    Anouck Lepere: Venus in Sagittarius: Jupiter in Cancer(Exalted)
    Petra Němcová: Venus in Scorpio: Mars in Capricorn(Exalted)
    Bridget Hall:Venus in Capricorn; Saturn in Sagittarius....... Mercury in Sag Jupiter in Gem(Exchange)
    Kiara Kabukuru: Venus in Leo, Sun in Cancer; Moon in Aries, Mars in Aries
    Vendela Kirsebom: Venus in Capricorn; Saturn in Pisces; Jupiter in Cancer

Teresea Lourenco: Venus in Sagittarius, Jupiter in Virgo; Mercury Exchange with Saturn(Cap-Virg)
    Marisa Miller: Venus in Virgo: Mercury in Leo; Sun and Moon in Exchange(Can-Leo)
    Karen Mulder:Venus in Gemini ; Mercury and Mars Exchange(Aries-Gemini)
    Chandra North: Venus in Leo: Sun and Moon Excchange(Cancer-Leo)
    Oluchi Onweagba
    Ujjwala Raut
    Daniella Sarahyba
    Irina Shayk
    Amber Smith
    Sarah Stephens
    Fernanda Tavares
    Liu Wen
    Last edited by Hitta; 04-20-2011 at 07:26 AM.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All this evidence was calculated without the exact birth time, and as a consequence without the lagna (rising point on the horizon at birth), and without the aid of higher divisional charts. With that information I'm sure the statistics would of been even higher.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I've looked at the first three of these, and they all appear to be wrong. What are the odds of that?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post
    I've looked at the first three of these, and they all appear to be wrong. What are the odds of that?
    Hmm, $10 says that's because you're using western astrological charts, whereas Hitta and Rat use eastern astrological charts.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Selita Ebanks- Born February 15, 1983( Time of Birth Unknown)
    Planetary Data : Sun- Aquarius 2 Degrees 28' 12.97''
    Moon- Aquarius 28 Degrees 23'42.48''
    Mars- Aquarius 28 Degrees 54'13.14''
    Mercury- Capricorn 7 Degrees 33'09.64
    Jupiter - Scorpio 14 Degrees 50' 34.82
    Venus- Aquarius 27 Degrees 03'02.72''
    Saturn- Libra 10 Degrees 48'46.93
    Rahu- Gemini 7 Degrees 50'17.05
    Ketu- Sagittarius 7 Degrees 50'17.05''

Saturn is in Libra(sign of Venus). Venus is in Aquarius(Sign of Saturn). This is considered an exchange; which is considered a very good thing under most considers(almost as if the planet is in it's own sign). Also do well to notice all of the other planets in Aquarius as well.

Mini Andén

Sun - AmK 22 Ta 38' 41.06" Rohi 4 Ta Cn
    Moon - PK 9 Ge 27' 17.90" Ardr 1 Ge Sg
    Mars - GK 2 Le 45' 48.89" Magh 1 Le Ar
    Mercury - PiK 13 Ta 56' 42.03" Rohi 2 Ta Ta
    Jupiter - MK 16 Ge 54' 32.23" Ardr 4 Ge Pi
    Venus - AK 25 Ge 50' 44.61" Puna 2 Ge Ta
    Saturn - DK 1 Le 39' 27.69" Magh 1 Le Ar
    Rahu - BK 8 Vi 40' 07.03" UPha 4 Vi Pi
    Ketu 8 Pi 40' 07.03" UBha 2 Pi Vi

Venus in Gemini(Sign of Mercury); Mercury in Taurus(Sign of Venus). This is an exchange. Do well to notice all the other planets in the constellation of Gemini/

Shiraz Tal

Sun - BK 26 Vi 04' 30.17" Chit 1 Vi Le
    Moon - AK 27 Le 08' 40.80" UPha 1 Le Sg
    Mars - AmK 26 Vi 28' 30.67" Chit 1 Vi Le
    Mercury - PK 17 Li 06' 16.80" Swat 4 Li Pi
    Jupiter (R) - GK 15 Aq 13' 47.68" Sata 3 Aq Aq
    Venus - PiK 19 Vi 51' 50.03" Hast 3 Vi Ge
    Saturn - MK 25 Ge 05' 17.84" Puna 2 Ge Ta
    Rahu - DK 19 Sc 18' 25.21" Jye 1 Sc Sg
    Ketu 19 Ta 18' 25.21" Rohi 3 Ta Ge

Venus in Virgo(sign of Mercury), Mercury in Libra(Sign of Venus). This constitutes an exchange. Also note Sun and Mars are in the sign of Virgo with Venus.

Did the first few for you.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

They aren't wrong. You are looking at the data wrong.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Creepy-Snaps

I believe in astrology. The moon signs seem more indicative of personality than sun signs. I'm Taurus sun, Gemini rising, and Libra moon.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    I believe in astrology. The moon signs seem more indicative of personality than sun signs. I'm Taurus sun, Gemini rising, and Libra moon.
    Lev.19:26 Neither shall ye use enchantment, nor observe times.

Dt.18:10-12 There shall not be found among you any ... that useth divination, or an observer of times.... For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD.

Is.47:13-14 Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee. Behold, they shall be as stubble; the fire shall burn them; they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame: there shall not be a coal to warm at, nor fire to sit before it.

Jer.10:2 Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    is that using a tropical or sidereal zodiac
    Lol, so that's the best you can do? Take your inexperience and haphazardly calculate the data, and deny the statistics?

Creepy-male

P.S. Yes I just called your theory shit you uncultured swine

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ive read 100s of charts at this point and they've all been dead on, so I'm just sitting here and laughing at you because you're a fucking moron. Its hilarious watching you pretend to reject astrology and yet know nothing about it. You cannot actually reject something you know nothing about. That doesn't qualify as a valid rejection of anything.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i submit to the evidence thread (for review)...

http://www.crawfordperspectives.com/

IT'S OFFICIAL! CP is ranked #1 Stock Market Timer for the period October 1 2007 through October 31, 2009!
    by Hulbert Financial digest!

SEE CNBC CLIP from DEC 26, 2008 naming CP as the #1 Stock Market Timer 2008

Crawford Perspectives #1 GOLD TIMER
    According to TIMER DIGEST = Inteview at Streetiq

Crawford predicted US at WAR Sept. 7-8, 2001 and Stock Market to Crash by October, 2001 in September 4, 2001 Crawford Perspectives! (page 4)
    Sept 17-21 '01 was worst %down week since 1940!

October 08 CP Letter - Predicted the exact date of the 2008 Crash, Oct 10

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You know what the paradox of most pseudo scientists on the forum, they sit back and they criticize something they know nothing about and they do it all in the name of science. But, I have to ask myself, what is the point of science if you dismiss something before examination. The truth is that the majority of you don't have a scientific perspective, you all have a pseudo scientific perspective that you use just so that you may boost your ego in some way. You are afraid of this shit because it may rock your tiny little world; afraid of believing in something you can't understand. What is the point of science if you presume to know all the answers; if you can't realize the limitations of the mind? All you guys do is a bunch of dick measuring.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Explain what this shitheap of mumbo jumbo is supposed to signify before proclaiming it a scientific masterpiece.

Creepy-male

Your a libra, arentcha darling?

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratsshadow View Post
    Ive read 100s of charts at this point and they've all been dead on, so I'm just sitting here and laughing at you because you're a fucking moron. Its hilarious watching you pretend to reject astrology and yet know nothing about it. You cannot actually reject something you know nothing about. That doesn't qualify as a valid rejection of anything.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Venus is considered to have lordship over Libra and Taurus. It is considered empowered in those signs. It is exalted in Pisces which is considered its strongest extroverted point.

There were exchanges that took place. Mars owns Aries and Scorpio. Sun owns Leo. Moon owns Cancer. Jupiter owns Pisces and Sagittarius. Mercury owns Virgo and Gemini. This means; if Jupiter was is Taurus, and Venus was in Sagittarius; this is considered an exchange signs, meaning that they work in a symbiotic relationship.

Other situations were when Venus is conjunct one of the other planets while the other planet was in its own sign. For example, Jessica Alba has Mars in Aries with Venus. This gives her a rather aggressive, vibrant look. Scarlett Johannson has Venus in Sagittarius with Jupiter. This gives her a fleshy, plump look. Angie Everhart has Moon in Cancer with Venus which gives her a motherly nurturing Vibe.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post

Your a libra, arentcha darling?
    Why does it matter to you so much that I'm wrong?
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsey View Post
    Explain what this shitheap of mumbo jumbo is supposed to signify before proclaiming it a scientific masterpiece.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I took the entire model list from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._Secret_models that had birthdays listed in their profile and compiled the information from that.
    Venus signifies the harmony and beauty the a person projects. How well a person looks, and the persons artistic sensitivities are usually related to the planet of Venus.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by hitta View Post
    Why does it matter to you so much that I'm wrong?
    It doesn't really I'm just being annoying

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a rat in Chinese astrology.

The rat has a super-awesome brain and wins the race.

The most well-known of the Chinese zodiac legends states that Buddha invited the animals to participate in a race. The prize was a coveted position on the Chinese Zodiac calendar. The first 12 animals to cross the river would appear on the Chinese Zodiac calendar in the order in which they completed the race.

The first animal to make it across the finish line according to Chinese Zodiac legends and mythology was the rat. It seems unlikely that such a small animal could win such a strenuous race, especially when one considers all the contenders.

Chinese Zodiac legends and mythology explains that the rat used his brain rather than his brawn. It hitched a ride on what it perceived was the mightiest swimmer. Just before the buffalo reached the shore, the rat jumped off the buffalo’s back and crossed the finish line before the buffalo, putting the rat in first place.

The buffalo came in second and as promised in the legends and mythology, was the second animal listed on the Chinese Zodiac. The tiger, also being strong, came in third, followed by the rabbit that jumped his way across and was helped during the last stretch by the dragon. A snake hid in the hoof of the horse which is how it managed to make it across the river. At the last minute the snake jumped out and scared the horse into seventh place.

The sheep, monkey and rooster helped one another across and earned their spots on the calendar as well. The dog made it too, but decided a bath was more important than the position which is why it came in eleventh. Finally, the pig appeared and is listed last. According to Chinese Zodiac legends and mythology, the pig feasted and rested half-way through the race, but made it across guaranteeing its position.
    A small gathering
    The history of the Chinese Zodiac weaves another intriguing tale. This one tells of an invitation to a grand feast. All the animals were invited to join Buddha at either a birthday celebration, a New Year celebration, or a celebration for his departure from this world. Only 12 animals showed up at the festivities and that’s how they ended up being featured on the Chinese Zodiac calendar. Another of the legends of the Chinese Zodiac states that instead of Buddha, it was the Jade Emperor who invited the animals.

Regardless of the specific version of Chinese Zodiac history to which you subscribe, the Chinese Zodiac has amazed and entertained people around the world for thousands of years.
    The Great Race
    Once upon a time, the Jade Emperor thought it'd be better to assign an animal to each year so people could more easily remember the Zodiac cycle. So he decided to hold a meeting with all the animals and he would choose 12 of them to be the Zodiac animals. At that time, Cat and Rat were close friends. They were very excited about the meeting and decided to go early. However, Cat was a sleepyhead. He hardly ever woke up before noon. On the night before the meeting, he asked Rat to wake him early the next morning. When morning came, Rat got up early and quietly left for the meeting alone. When Cat finally woke up in afternoon, he knew it was too late. Feeling betrayed, he vowed that henceforth Rat would be his enemy. That is probably the main reason Cats are always chasing after Rats.
    HAHA-HAHA-HA

Does astrology also have cool stories that make me look awesome? If so, I'll fund your research.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsey View Post
    What are you asking for? A more in depth & explained statistical analysis? Or more meaning given to the data? The statistical correlation speaks for itself. If you want more meaning then you can do the work and learn the system of vedic astrology. Battling against the donkeys on this board and converting them to vedic astrology is not my burden, or Hittas. The data in this thread is presented as is, and for what it shows - a significant statistical correlation between the positions of venus and other planets for a group of supermodels. You can explain it however you like - I really don't care. To me this is only a reference for discriminating encounters with the self idolizing clones who are beginning to populate this board.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

I just want to know what the second post means. All this stuff about Venus in signs and whatnot.

Creepy-male

tbh I'm actually interested as well, all my haphazard "criticism" was in jest.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hittasshadow View Post
    What are you asking for? A more in depth & explained statistical analysis? Or more meaning given to the data? The statistical correlation speaks for itself. If you want more meaning then you can do the work and learn the system of vedic astrology. Battling against the donkeys on this board and converting them to vedic astrology is not my burden, or Hittas. The data in this thread is presented as is, and for what it shows - a significant statistical correlation between the positions of venus and other planets for a group of supermodels. You can explain it however you like - I really don't care. To me this is only a reference for discriminating encounters with the self idolizing clones who are beginning to populate this board.
    USA JKB1 2003AD
    UNK:VIP1 FOC UN
    GOD1:BIBLE1 HOL
    MAS BUIL USA UN
    UK COM EXPLORER
    BRIT SPEAR ORIG
    US=(*)=ARMY ID: *EXPLORER *USA *VIP (*NOTICE "3" STARS!*)=(*USED TO AUTHORIZE "EVERY" (*-*)WORLD WAR(*156 TOTAL; *IN (~*~)RECORDED *HISTORY*)<<--=||!*)
    ((*=* IT IS BECAUSE: "I" BUILT EVERYTHING MANMADE(*WHICH MAKES "ME" THE OWNER OF EVERY COUNTRY BY *(*)UNITED NATIONS (-+*+-)WORLD LAWS(+)*-[*WHICH IS -CENSORED- BECAUSE OF USA *-WARCRIMES-*]- & I HAVE TO AUTHORIZE DEMOLITION OF ANY COUNTRY*(*"IF" THE '-EXPECTED-' LOSSES EXCEED 75%*) <=:=> *(*)WHICH ~NORMALLY~ OCCURS (*INSIDE THE MAIN COUNTRY FIGHTING*) DURING A *-WORLD WAR!-**): *I USUALLY SEE THE LAST 35.MINUTES OF THE BATTLE WITH A ARMED FORCES GENERAL WITH THE TITLE OF PRIEST(+)(*OR "FATHER(+)"*)!)

WARCRIMES INFORMATION LEVEL BREAKDOWN FOR FACTS (*BECAUSE "I" KNOW "YOU" KNOW!*)

+*+
    <1>
    =!= *URGENT!* **BECAUSE OF HOW "MUCH" INFORMATION IS NEEDED DURING *-WARCRIMES-*!

**IF YOU WONDER: *I '~DON'T~' LIKE WRITING ANYTHING ABOUT *-WARCRIMES-*; *BUT I KNOW THAT IT IS NECESSARY TO GET THE LEGAL PAPERWORK DONE TO FULFILL THE COURT ORDERED REQUIREMENTS (*IN OTHER WORDS: "+*PRESIDENT BUSH*+" 'HAS TO HAVE*' INPUT FROM OTHER PEOPLE TO SUBMIT TO THE ARMED FORCES REPRESENTATIVE TO CONGRESS TO AUTHORIZE FEDERAL INVESTIGATIONS (*ALTHOUGH IT IS CLEARLY IN BOOKS ALREADY*) PARTIALLY TO "PUNISH" THE "LEGAL BEAGLES" *ONLY WITH PAPERWORK TO TRY TO "STOP IT NEXT TIME WHEN IT IS ONLY A CRIME; BEFORE IT EVER REACHES AN INTERNATIONAL *-WARCRIMES-* LEVEL: *WITH NEWER MORE STRINGENT LAWS(+) (*'WRITTEN' PURPOSEFULLY TO STOP WHATEVER LOOP HOLE THE *-WARCRIMES-* *-PERSON(S)-* USED TO GO TO A *-MASS EXTERMINATION-* LEVEL; *WHICH "THEORETICALLY" COULDN'T HAVE OCCURED WITHOUT SOME TYPE OF FEDERAL OFFICIAL SUPPORT!(& IT TAKES A LOT OF PAPERWORK TO STOP A "-BAD OFFICIAL-"!).

*=* TO "+*^>'ME'<^*+" **IT IS ONLY ME SITTING TYPING WHATEVER I THINK OF WHILE I THINK & REMEMBER THE TERRIBLE EVENTS; *BUT ALWAYS MAKING IT SEEM SOMEHOW LIKE A ~UNUSUAL 'TWIST OF FATE'~(*WHICH THE LAW(+) COULDN'T STOP!*).

*MY UNSPOKEN RULES*:
    *I ALWAYS TRY TO SHOW A LIGHT SIDE WITHOUT EVER COMPLETELY EXPLAINING HOW TERRIBLE *-MASS MURDER-* IS! (*EXPLAINING HOW IT LOOKS WHEN SOMEONE IS BEATEN INTO PIECES COULD CAUSE SUICIDE *SO I SKIP MOST OF THE EXPLANATIONS! (*I THINK IT IS UN-NECESSARY TO COMPLETELY DETAIL A CRIME *WHEN THE *-WARCRIME-* (-1-)*EACH HAS ABOUT 10,000+ (>*<)POLICE REPORTS FOR *EACH* ONE!

*ON EVERY 11TH ONE I TRY TO TAKE THE OPPOSITE 'BAD' SIDE! (*~SLIGHTLY~ TWISTING OR RE-ARRANGING THE REASONS TO MAKE IT SEEM PURPOSEFUL *OR THE GOOD SIDE OF IT!; **BECAUSE (>*<)POLICE (*OR EVEN *VOLUNTARY *(*)UNITED NATIONS *TYPE* INTEL SOURCES OR 'INFORMANTS'*(*me:jkb1*) "HAVE TO NEUTRALLY REASON OUT THE CRIMES FROM THE VIEWPOINT OF THE "-ATTACKER!-" *-PERSONS-* TO TRY TO ESTIMATE *-THEIR-* NEXT *-CRIME-*!*(*IN THE HOPES(+) OF STOPPING IT WITHOUT ANYONE GETTING HURT!*)*IN A *-BACKWARDS-* WAY; IT KEEPS "ME" SAFER TO SEE BOTH SIDES!
    (& *SECRET* *-MASS MURDERERS-* ARE "-STUPID!-" & *-THEY-* REMEMBER ANY POSITIVE COMMENT THAT I MIGHT MAKE *ABOUT THE *-CRIMES-*; *BECAUSE I AM SORT OF TAKING *-THEIR-* SIDE: +AND+ *I* REASONED OUT THAT *ORIGINALLY WHEN *-THEY-* FIRST STARTED *MAKING *-FALSE-* COMMENTS *OR PLANNING *-THEIR-* "-ASSAULTS!-"; *IF "+ANYONE+" WOULD HAVE TAKEN *-THEIR-* SIDE & *THEN HELPED *-THEM-* REASON OUT THE --OUTCOME--; *MAYBE* IT WOULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED *BEFORE *-IT-* STARTED! ((**OBVIOUSLY: *AFTER *-THEY-* ATTACK IT BECOMES A "*-COMBAT ISSUE-*" *WHERE NO-ONE CAN HELP THE *-ENEMY-*! (*IT IS A (-+*+-)WORLD LAW(+)!*): *SINCE I AM INTERNATIONALLY & FEDERALLY DESIGNATED *(*STILL NON-OFFICIAL*)=(*TO THESE YOUNGER *-PERSONS-*)* THE "[+]FATHER OF THE COUNTRY[*]"(me:jkb1); *IT IS A *MORAL LAW(+) THAT I CAN'T REALLY '*UNLEASH THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW(+) ON ANYONE!*'(* &(AND) IF I SOMEHOW MAKE IT SEEM ~FUNNY~ I AM USUALLY ABOUT TO "-EQUALIZE-" WITH SOMETHING '-TERRIBLE-': (*IT WAS A DESIGN CONCEPT FOR A NEW 10.POINT STAR*(*LIKE A AMERICAN STAR UPRIGHT WITH ANOTHER ONE UPSIDE-DOWN ON TOP OF IT: TO TAKE BOTH*(*GOOD UPRIGHT & BAD UPSIDE-DOWN*) SIDES: ~*IT WAS A 'CROOKED' DESIGN!*)

************************************************** ***************************
    *HOW DID I GET HERE & WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO: *OH YEAH!, *I GET TO MAKE THE FINAL "ESP" BLOWS!* (*BECAUSE *-THEY-* DIDN'T BELIEVE I WAS THE (+)*TRUE "[+]FATHER OF THE COUNTRY[*]" *OR SOMEHOW 99%"+ OF THE PEOPLE ON EARTH WERE WRONG: (*A <*KEY!*>: AT ONE TIME I USED TO READ *-THEIR-* MINDS; *UNTIL *-THEY-* THREATENED "ME"*(*NOTICE THE NUMBERS BY MY NAME ON LEGAL REPORTS *-THEY-* WROTE: I AM STILL NUMBER '1'(*OR "THE ORIGINAL PERSON"*)!*): *I* COULD NO LONGER HELP THEM IN ANY WAY *SO I HAD TO CEASE THE "ESP"! (*ALSO, EVERY TIME *-THEY-* *-FALSELY-* BELIEVE *-THEY-* HAVE *-STOLEN-* ONE OF MY -+*GIRLFRIENDS*+- IT IS ONE OF THEIR MOTHERS OR GRANDMOTHERS*(*) IN *-THEIR-* SPECIFIC FAMILY: WHO ALTER THE COLOR & FEATURE OF CHILDREN*(* -+*THEY*+- HAD WITH "ME"!*) -&- *IT "IS" *-ADULTERY-*!(*LEADING TO A "LOSS" OF EVERYONE WHO KNOWS IT EXISTS!*). (&&& "I" STILL HAVEN'T BROKEN ANY RELIGIOUS LAWS(+); *SO WHAT DOES THAT SAY?*)
    (*NOTE: 'RELIGIOUS LAWS(+)' ARE *LOP-SIDED* SO SOME "MALES" HAVE MORE THAN 1.FEMALE IN A '*UNMARRIED*' OR "*MARRIED*" STATE; +&- IT WAS BECAUSE OF FEMALES SLIGHTLY COMMITTING *-ADULTERY-* BY SPEAKING TO OTHER MALES: *THE "1"ST MALE THAT ANY FEMALE HAS "PENETRATION"*=* ~~>O<| SEX WITH IS THE *ONLY ONE THAT CAN HAVE BABIES WITH THAT WILL LIVE (*=* IT IS TRUE FOR ALL TYPES OF ANIMALS ON EARTH! (*OR A (+)LAW OF NATURE(*)*) -[*FEMALES WITH MORE THAN ONE '*UNMARRIED' OR "*MARRIED*" HUSBAND ORIGINALLY HAD INTERCOURSE WITH "THEMSELVES" AS THE FIRST TIME!: & *IT IS '~-RISKY-~' FOR ANY TYPE OF ANIMAL: *BECAUSE THE MALES ARE KNOWN TO BE STRONGER & TO LIVE LONGER*(*)! (*IF "CONSUMMATION" OCCURS **WHERE FLUIDS EXCHANGE *BACK & FORTH*: IT IS THEORETICALLY OVER & "BOTH ARE COMPLETELY 'MATED FOR LIFE'"! (*I HAVE NOT EVER BEEN CONSUMMATED *BUT 'MANY' FEMALES THAT I HAVE BEEN WITH DID WHEN I WAS WITH THEM!*SECRET*: IT LED TO MY OTHER PREVIOUS GIRLFRIENDS PULLING *THEM* OFF OF ME BEFORE IT OCCURED!*:* IT IS THE *ONLY WAY* THAT THEY ALL COULD HAVE FUTURE BABIES WITH "+*^>'ME'<^*+"!)
    (*IF 'ANY' TYPE OF ANIMAL TRIES TO HAVE INTERCOURSE WITH ONE THAT WAS CONSUMMATED*(*EITHER WAY MALE OR FEMALE*) *IT RIPS THE *UNKNOWN* ANIMAL'S INTERNAL REPRODUCTIVE TRACT CAUSING DEEP INTERNAL INJURIES!*: *EXAMPLE: "BRITNEY SPEARS" HAD CONSUMMATED INTERCOURSE WITH ME, & LATER SHE TRIED TO USE "SPERM" CONCEPTION (*OR "ARTIFICIAL IMPREGNATION"*) FROM OTHER MEN*(*WHO WERE AT OTHER LOCATIONS*) &AND& *THAT RIPPED THEM ALL INTERNALLY LEADING TO "*HIGH LOSSES*" & (*BECAUSE "SHE & I" ARE A DOMINANT RACE: *EVEN HER URINE IN SEWAGE MIXING WITH ANY OTHER MEN'S(*OR BOYS: EVEN 'OUR' SONS*) URINE RIPS THEIR SPERM TRACT INTERNALLY: -AND+ *ONLY MY URINE NEUTRALIZES IT(~~*~~).): *IT HAS LED TO 1.45MILLION+ DEATHS IN USA & FOREIGN COUNTRIES! *=* IT IS ONE REASON THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WITH THE BRITNEY SPEARS ROCK BAND EVENTS AT EVERY EVENT(*EVEN PRACTICES*)! & ONE "*MAIN* REASON"*(*FROM A 'RELIGIOUS STANDPOINT'*)* |=--> *(*)--IT LED TO *-WARCRIMES-* FROM EVERY MAN IN THE BAND OR TEAM IN ANY WAY *OR ANY MAN WHO SPEAKS TO HER REGULARLY IN ANY WAY*EVEN WITH SILENT COMPUTERIZED COMMUNICATIONS *OR 'ANY':!*)! (*"I" GOT A +NEW+ REPLACEMENT +GIRLFRIEND+ EVERY TIME IT OCCURED (*FROM MY DRY SPERM(*ON 'ANY' PLANTS FOR THE LAST 3,000+YEARS*), SPERM IN 'ANY' SEWAGE, SPERM IN 'ANY' AIRBORNE BACTERIA, SPERM IN 'ANY' WATER SUPPLY OR 'ANY' RIVERS OR 'ANY' LAKES*(*WHICH IS MOSTLY FROM 'ANY' AIRBORNE EVAPORATION(S)*), & SO ON..(*WHICH COULD *MULTIPLY*(X)*) WITH EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE NUMBER OF GAINS!*(*FROM "HER" LOSSES!*)-&-(*IT SHOWS THE "LOP-SIDED" (+)LAWS OF NATURE(*)!*) (*NOW "+*^>'MY'<^*+" +'*UNMARRIED WIVES*' ARE 99.9999999999%+ OF THE TOTAL HUMAN POPULATION: **CONFIRM WITH (*)UNITED NATIONS *WORLD SCIENTIFIC SOURCES: **OK!___.(yes)!!!!!*)
    ************************************************** ***************************
    (*ISN'T *-STOLEN-* +GIRLFRIENDS+ ~funny!~*(*IN A 'unknowing' way!*)* ?*)

'->>>>>
    (>,,,,,,,,,,<)
    *GUARDIAN '1'*
    *WE WILL SEE!*
    *GOOD LUCK FOR "+>>>me<<<+"!*

(*NO INFO FOR THE ENEMY!*)(*-______*-ok?-*_______-*)>>>--"

(*HURRY UP IF "-YOU ALL+" ~CAN~(((-?-))): *"I" WANT TO GET OUT OF HERE +AND+ HAVE SOME ~FUN~(*OR "fun"!*)!*)|*POINT: MAINLY TO ($)BUY A NEW CHEVROLET ZR-2 PICKUP TRUCK (4X4) *WITH KNOBBY TIRES & WINCHES & STUFF **WITH MY *UNPAID* "NEEDED!" ($)CHECKS($): SEE NOTE BELOW!*|

================================================== ===========================

*HONORABLY(+);

[\|/] **FROM:

MR. ("+*^>'JIMBO'<^*+")

(*NOTE:*) (*NOTE:*) (*NOTE:*) (*NOTE:*) (*NOTE:*)
    (258.TIMES REQUESTED PREVIOUSLY!):
    *=* "+*PLEASE SIR:*+" MAY I "-+*PLEASE!*+-" HAVE "ALL" OF "+*^>'MY'<^*+" *-STOLEN-* FROM U.S. GOVERNMENT STORAGE (*)EQUIPMENT & ($)MONEY FOR ASSEMBLY OF THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES IN 1965? (*=* "-OTHERWISE->" *PEOPLE* GET TO TALK TO THE "\\\O/// QUEEN (QII)" ABOUT IT & **SHE** "*DOES NOT!*" ~LIKE~ TO DO IT*!*)(& .."i" don't like to do it.(!))...
    (*NOTE:*) (*NOTE:*) (*NOTE:*) (*NOTE:*) (*NOTE:*)

(*UN CODE: SAC KEN USA 423720 *(*NOTICE "NON-COMPLIANCE" '-ZERO-' AT THE END OF THE ZIP CODE*)*(*IT IS "*EITHER-+" A "'-ZERO- (0)' OR '+ONE+ (1)'"*)

JKB1<<*',^^,'*>>--' <1> ~APPROXIMATELY(*WITH CORRECTIONS!*) 11:11 (*aces high!*) PM CTZ USA 5/19/03(M,D,Y)S: *IF YOU LOOK AT ~-SOME+~ "-BAD THINGS-" IN "*A +GOOD+ WAY!" ~somehow.(?)~; IT [+]HELPS[*] IT NEVER~~~ ***END!***

((?)) *(*I FEEL LIKE IF I GET TOO PRECISE I "MAY AS WELL*(*OR ~MIGHT NOT~*) GO*(*WITH A 'LOW' TANK OF FUEL!<<--=||*) *..INTO THE 'girls' CLOTHES DEPARTMENT AT 'ANY' WAL*MART & '~**>start.. '<~~sniffing~~>' around!*)*: *'can i 'please' buy them "+all+" a *new customized # "1" jersey*(*in "+*their*+" favorite color(s)*)* *from wal*mart (*)with part of "+*^>'my'<^*+" checks?* ((?)) (*BUT, WHY?..*)>>>---"""

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Venus(Victoria's Secret Index Model Index on Wiki with a about 5 celebs thrown in randomly)

Total Models Cataloged: 205
    Venus in Pisces:11.2%
    Venus in Libra 9.75%
    Venus in Taurus 11.75
    Venus chance of of being in a sign: 8.333%

Chances of Venus being in a sign, conjunct it's lord(not any of the other signs listed above): 6.24975
    Percent of occurrences of Venus being conjunct it's own lord: 17.56%

There is a 6.24% chance of an exchange taking place.
    Exchanges took place 13.6% of the time

About a 43.719% chance of special occurrences taking place.
    Special circumstances happened over 85% of the time.
    ^all you need to know.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know what the paradox of most pseudo scientists on the forum, they sit back and they criticize something they know nothing about and they do it all in the name of science. But, I have to ask myself, what is the point of science if you dismiss something before examination. The truth is that the majority of you don't have a scientific perspective, you all have a pseudo scientific perspective that you use just so that you may boost your ego in some way. You are afraid of this shit because it may rock your tiny little world; afraid of believing in something you can't understand. What is the point of science if you presume to know all the answers; if you can't realize the limitations of the mind? All you guys do is a bunch of dick measuring.
    The majority of us do not reject astrology because we "can't understand it." Most people do not understand relativity theory, yet we accept it's implications as valid. Some would argue humans "cannot" fully wrap their minds around quantum mechanical theory, but again, we accept it's implications as valid. Few embrace astrology because implicitly most assume astrology would be more widely accepted as valid if it generated accurate predictions.

I can assure you, astrology HAS been researched and investigated by the academic establishment over the years. Academic interest in astrology has waned because what studies have been performed over the years invariably fail to find evidence for the predictive potential of astrology. I will grant you that astrology is practiced more as an art form than as a hard science, and so hard scientific research, with it's tendency to simplify and reduce, may not be the best standard by which to evaluate it. All the same, tons of ideas fall into that category, and you probably reject out of hand the majority of them (do you place a lot of faith in Ouja boards?) Why make an exception for astrology?

To my thinking, lack of widespread adoption by financial traders is pretty powerful evidence against the utility of astrology for predicting worldly events. Financial traders have always been known to adopt those practices that work, irrespective how convoluted or nonsensical those strategies seem on paper or what the academic establishment thinks of them. At the end of the day, successful traders remain in the game while unsuccessful traders move out of the profession rather quickly (if not by choice then by bankruptcy). The law of the land on the trading floor is survival of the fittest. There is room in the profession only for what works best. Astrological theories have bounced around among professional traders for at least the last 9 decades, and astrological indicators are no more popular today than they were in the 1920's (arguably less so in fact). This has to tell you something.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Astrology studies in the west default to follow the tropical zodiac. As a consequence most western astrology studies won't hold up to criticism by eastern astrologers. Eastern astrology is actually just getting popular in the west with the advent of computers and the internet to make charting so much easier. CHarting by hand takes days. Getting a personal chart drawn up by hand will cost you about 300 dollars. The Mars effect has been documented and verified, but it's also been hastily dismissed by 'scientists' debunking the experiments; debunking which basically amounted to clouding the issue and then willfully ignoring it from there. In the west, as far as I've seen, the energy of the scientific community at large points towards dismissing the claims more than exploring them and attempting to further substantiate them. Eastern astrology has been thoroughly studied in India and is accepted as a mainstream part of the culture as a science. As for predicting stocks.. the statistics tools traders use for that will be far more accurate than astrology ever will be.
    Last edited by rat1; 04-21-2011 at 09:15 AM.

Creepy-paddy312

I like Astrology related discussions ,I believe in astrology.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paddy312 View Post
    I am stupid and I don't know what am I doing here
    Well then, good luck.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To my thinking, lack of widespread adoption by financial traders is pretty powerful evidence against the utility of astrology for predicting worldly events. Financial traders have always been known to adopt those practices that work, irrespective how convoluted or nonsensical those strategies seem on paper or what the academic establishment thinks of them. At the end of the day, successful traders remain in the game while unsuccessful traders move out of the profession rather quickly (if not by choice then by bankruptcy). The law of the land on the trading floor is survival of the fittest. There is room in the profession only for what works best. Astrological theories have bounced around among professional traders for at least the last 9 decades, and astrological indicators are no more popular today than they were in the 1920's (arguably less so in fact). This has to tell you something.
    i just posted about a market timer that wins awards by using astrology to predict trends.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    i just posted about a market timer that wins awards by using astrology to predict trends.
    How do I know that's not a bunch of hype? I've learned that these self proclaimed market "guru" sorts regularly cross promote one another and misrepresent their own track record. I have three questions for you.

1) If Archer Crawford is as good as he claims to be, why is he such a nobody?

2) If Archer Crawford is as good as he claims to be, why is he trying to make money selling a newsletter? He could make SO much more money managing a hedge fund.

3) If astrology is as powerful as Archer Crawford says it is, why aren't there more guys doing what he's doing?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    How do I know that's not a bunch of hype? I've learned that these self proclaimed market "guru" sorts regularly cross promote one another and misrepresent their own track record. I have three questions for you.

1) If Archer Crawford is as good as he claims to be, why is he such a nobody?

2) If Archer Crawford is as good as he claims to be, why is trying to make money selling a newsletter? He could make SO much more money managing a hedge fund.

3) If astrology is as good as is it's cracked up to be by guys like Archer Crawford, why aren't there more guys doing what he's doing?

Labcoat, do you subscribe to his newsletter? I certainly would if I believed the hype.
    Last edited by Timmy; 04-21-2011 at 10:57 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast