Hybrid View

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So far, no big surprises.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most: 11 (~ 13)
    Least: 4

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was hard for me to choose. I thought a kind of middle ground for 8 and 16 seemed best. I could also see 12. 9 maybe, but it sounded a little too esoteric for me.

8>16>12>9

ETA: SEI>EII>ESE>IEI
    Last edited by munenori2; 07-23-2008 at 06:31 AM.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i know what types all of the 16 descriptions are trying to represent (and #2 is really bad)

best: i like two of the three prompts for #9, but i find it difficult to pick 9 because the second part (I find it difficult to be practical, to me it is difficult to recall, on what I spend money and where they all went away. I cannot keep track of money before the purchase of something beautiful or tasty.) is really atrocious.

the Si and Ni related prompts for #9 are both better described than in #7; i particularly like the thing in 9 about "labor is based on creativity and mood."

for #7, but i'm not a big fan of the wordings for prompts 1 and 3 (although i like prompt 2); in particular the first one makes the person sound more grounded in some kind of bizarre mysticism than perhaps i care to acknowledge.

i might think about 3, 6, 11 (although i really don't like prompt 3 for 11), 13, 14, 16.

i think i'm going to go with 9 as a best fit (i like the wording for the first prompt far, far better than #7) and justify the second prompt it by saying that i'm not necessarily bad at thinking about, but can tend to be very lazy in actually doing anything about money matters.

worst fits: 10, followed by 8 and 12. i realize what types all of these represent, but 10 is definitely the worst; i really don't identify with anything at all in the way that #10 is described. 8 and 12 are both clear misses, but for #10 all three prompts i disagree with rather vehemently.