Hybrid View

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going to see it again in 10 minutes!

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Batman was probably Gamma NT(though quite possibly Beta ST). The Joker was definitely Alpha(I don't really see any other possibility). Alphas have this way of seeing society for what it really is, just a bunch of people playing along for their social comforts. I actually related to the Joker in a lot of ways(though I'm not planning on killing people).
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could also see ILE for Joker, but like I said initially... he's too insane to tell.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    I could also see ILE for Joker, but like I said initially... he's too insane to tell.
    Thehotelambush also proposed IEE in theme with the law (Batman - LSI) vs. chaos (Joker - IEE) theme.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, well... I still think Batman is more likely ESI (in Batman Begins and Dark Knight). Also, I don't see IEE's as representing "chaos", and there are other types that make more sense for Joker than IEE.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    Yes, well... I still think Batman is more likely ESI (in Batman Begins and Dark Knight). Also, I don't see IEE's as representing "chaos", and there are other types that make more sense for Joker than IEE.
    And I happen to still think that Batman is more likely LSI (in Batman Begins and Dark Knights). I do think that the Joker had a Ti-PoLR.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think the Delta Quadra in any way represents or encompasses "chaos;" if anything, they are the paragon quadra of stability.

I think that Batman and Joker could actually feasibly be duals: they fight for the same territory, if you will: they both try to "improve" upon society based on what their ideals dictate, without regard for the opinions of others and disregarding some of the practical consequences. Pretty Beta if you ask me.

And that comment Joker makes about them "needing" each other, and not being able to kill each other (the Joker for "fun," Fe, and Batman for his "principles," Ti). I think LSI-EIE duality isn't a bad choice for the two of them, although it's not a set-in-stone opinion.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the Joker's SEI. He said something about "just doing ... not knowing what he'd do if he got what he was chasing" ... sounds like Si to me - enjoying the ride, not caring about the destination. I think the "Do I look like a man with a plan?" thing was true in part, in the sense that he seems to use tactics rather than strategy. Like he has a vague idea of "if they do this, I'll do this", but no concrete plan.

I don't think he's IEE because he seems to be too within himself. He's so caught up in his own little world of feelings that he's able to somehow believe himself superior to others in that he's 'real' while everyone else is fake. He falsely predicts what the people are going to do in the ferry situation because he is too caught up in his own feelings and assumes that at heart, people are as inherently selfish and twisted as him.

And his face paint thing is SEI all over. (c: He's got scars, so he works with them and makes them his trademark. lol
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."