Thread: One Last Typing

Hybrid View

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Funny you say that because she reminds me of Jessica.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Funny you say that because she reminds me of Jessica.
    How so? Some points sound a lot like me but I'm not IJ and I don't think dbmmama is either.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So what do you think dbmmama's temperament is Jessica?

Come on people, let's have a discussion on this. I think this is a really intersting type to get to know. I know of one other lady that is very much the same as dbmmama, and I have not been able to type her either. I considered lots of other options too for dbmmama but I don't really know her so I just tried to go with what struck me the most in the text above. The introversion v. extraversion is definitely a thing I guessed. E types say what they think which dbmmama says is a big thing with her, so that points to E something. At first I only really considered Extravert types but then I got thinking about her long term goals and the way she seems to look inside herself for the way forward so I thought IJ might fit.

The enthusisastic spiritualism I thought of as Beta or Alpha rather than Gamma or Delta.
    INFp

If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wittmont View Post
    So what do you think dbmmama's temperament is Jessica?

Come on people, let's have a discussion on this. I think this is a really intersting type to get to know. I know of one other lady that is very much the same as dbmmama, and I have not been able to type her either. I considered lots of other options too for dbmmama but I don't really know her so I just tried to go with what struck me the most in the text above. The introversion v. extraversion is definitely a thing I guessed. E types say what they think which dbmmama says is a big thing with her, so that points to E something. At first I only really considered Extravert types but then I got thinking about her long term goals and the way she seems to look inside herself for the way forward so I thought IJ might fit.

The enthusisastic spiritualism I thought of as Beta or Alpha rather than Gamma or Delta.
    Wittmont,

What else would you like to know that might help you?

BTW, I like your quote, except I would turn it around to

If your sea chart does not match reality, make reality into your sea chart.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wittmont View Post
    At first I only really considered Extravert types but then I got thinking about her long term goals and the way she seems to look inside herself for the way forward so I thought IJ might fit.
    Stupid argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Wittmont
    And that's an even more stupid argument. FORGET ABOUT THE QUADRAS! You can't handle the quadras. They lead you astray, so leave them and only come back to them when you have already found the correct type for the person you are typing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    Stupid argument.

And that's an even more stupid argument. FORGET ABOUT THE QUADRAS! You can't handle the quadras. They lead you astray, so leave them and only come back to them when you have already found the correct type for the person you are typing.
    So what is the correct type for dbmmama?
    INFp

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i thought i might point out that in the pics with hubby and sis, i am 6 weeks pg with that 3rd baby. and my left arm is around my hubby with my hand on his ass.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dbmmama View Post
    i thought i might point out that in the pics with hubby and sis, i am 6 weeks pg with that 3rd baby. and my left arm is around my hubby with my hand on his ass.
    Hehehe, comments like that make me suspect SLE

I am a slow and ponderous 'typer' (as Phaedrus is quick to point out). I find it hard to type from descriptions, especially subjective ones. I type my friends from observed behaviour over a long period of time (preferrably), and against types I know well. Especially conflict situations, where people fall back on their preferred elements, are very revealing. I don't think I know anyone of your type from before, so that's why I am grasping a bit

I think you are a sensing type, from what little I have seen you post before. How you like to work out and use your body. You seem very attuned to your body and physical sensations.

You don't seem to be a 'people pleaser' saying things just to keep things smooth and nice. Rather you say you talk straight and to the point and say the truth as you see it often disregarding the other persons feelings, even if you don't like doing so. This points to a thinking type over a more roundabout feeling type. Or an extravert over a reserved introvert.

I don't think I understand your 'fear of people and the physical human life' comment. Afraid in what way? What do you think would happen to you?
    Lack of self confidence is not something I think of in association with ST types. Hmm, Fi PoLR? 'Aspiration to humanism and kindness'? Are you saying that Fi is a weak point with you?

I also wonder about if you see yourself as an extravert? Comments like how you draw energy from colours, and physical action, make me think you are extraverted.

I made my IJ suggestion because I thought there might be something to your personal long term goals and the way you go about to achieve them, but my first impression is of an extravert type.

Finally (for now heh) the j/p which I didn't really get a sense of from your text. Are you very organised and set in your daily routines? Personally I am very chaotic (as you can see from the way I approach this thread heh) and dislike routine and chores and doing the same things the same way day after day.
    INFp

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Phaedrus believes me to be ENFp. yes, i know believes is not the right word, based on the evidence provided, provided that it is correct, i am Ne base...

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why don't you type dbmamma then, Phaedrus? Grace us with your knowledge. All you do is complain about how stupid people are but i don't see you offering any insight into her type.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Why don't you type dbmamma then, Phaedrus?
    Another irritating phenomenon is people's ignorance about previous threads and posts. I have already explained in some detail what I think is dbmmama's most likely type. (And spell her name correctly, please.)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129
    Grace us with your knowledge. All you do is complain about how stupid people are but i don't see you offering any insight into her type.
    That's because you are blind. Blind and ignorant. Now, please do some study before you open your mouth again.