Thread: What are the most reserved types of the introverts?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What are the most reserved types of the introverts?

Well there's a thread about the most talkative extroverts, so conversely there should be a thread about the most reserved introverts? Plus I have one of my cousins in mind. He doesn't like going to cinemas at peak times when a lot of other people are going too. He hates crowds more than most. And generally has no problem being a home-body.
    ISTj.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFj or INFj, IMO.
    INTp, ILI Logical subtype

Drum 'n' Bass head

GorillaSound.net

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: What are the most reserved types of the introverts?

Quote Originally Posted by mr_maguoo
    Well there's a thread about the most talkative extroverts, so conversely there should be a thread about the most reserved introverts? Plus I have one of my cousins in mind. He doesn't like going to cinemas at peak times when a lot of other people are going too. He hates crowds more than most. And generally has no problem being a home-body.
    I don't like crowds either. This could be more of an individual thing. My dad probably dislikes being around people more than I do and he's ISFp. I'll bet INTj or INTp would also be pretty quiet.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: What are the most reserved types of the introverts?

Quote Originally Posted by mr_maguoo
    If you are REALLY interested in creating symmetry then you might also make a thread about most talkative introverts and most reserved extroverts (!).

Edit:
    Forgot to answer...I'm not sure. I guess I have to say INTp or ISTp but I might be wrong. Perhaps Fi-dominants are more reserved.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hehe

hm maybe INTps when you first meet them, INFjs overall.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Speaking from experience. I only know INTjs, ISFps, INFps, ISFjs, ISTps.

My INTjs dad IMO can be the most introverted of the lot. He needs Fe from my mom. Or I see him pretty lost and can seem grumpy. ISFps are very talkative when in the right atmosphere. I don't know about the rest of the introverts.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm reserved around people I don't feel comfortable with, or don't know very well, but I'm as open as a whore's legs around people I trust. Basically, if I trust someone enough to open up to them, I generally open up completely.
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

"IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

intj's

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIIs are adorable

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    LIIs are adorable
    Agreed. One of my best friends is LII.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They're not so bad. Custom made for ESEs they are.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

most reserved: INTP, INFJ

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While LII are quite reserved, they can just as easily be brought out of it if they do not feel that they have to expend energy to protect their vulnerable and and are given a proper environment of . The turtle should come out of its shell, so to speak.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

costructcreating negativist accepting subtype IJs, so Fi-ISFjs
    also constructcreating positivist accepting IPs, so Si-ISTps

the reasons are opposed

Now though, we have to clarify at what we mean as "reserved". If our boundary is sociability, then Fi-ISFjs are by far the least "sociable" type, meaning that they're the most likely to stay at home for months to end without particular qualms. Interaction-style-wise, though, Fi-ISFjs are less reserved than INTjs. After all, they're still double involved types. This involvement keeps them at home, but also renders them warm in the few interactions they get.

Si-ISTps, on the other hand, are a whole different matter. There doesn't seem to be much need for saying anything here, from their side. Reality is just that, and it's just the way they perceive it to be - thus not communicable - and they feel they can do pretty much what they want without having to bother about other people. But their involvment makes them appear more "sociable" being that they're not duty-bound, so given the possibility they'll roam wherever they want in the environment.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFjs. <3

ISTps are probably second, and thirdly INTps and INTjs.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always think of Ij's being most reserved in general...
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's kind of interesting how people find crowds more scary but you can blend in crowds a lot easier and usually with a small group you'll be required to open yourself up more. Unless you have to give a speech about yourself in front of an entire group of people. Yeah I hated that. Why the fuck do they make you do that in school? Ahhh it's like sooo wrong and biased.

I read somewhere that in big crowds/places people are actually more introverted and keep to themselves... and there are more extroverted-loving people in small towns. I guess that might make sense...

I miss the 'big city' sometimes. You could get a nice blowjob in the rest stop and not feel like you had to get super close to others and it felt good and empowering somewhat. But now I kinda want the best of both worlds. And I hate just being another 'face' in the crowd. Feels nihilistic. Sometimes comforting. Sometimes pointless.

I don't mind being introverted or extroverted really. I just hate feeling lonely. *cry* I realize that I always thrived on human contact... somewhat. Before I could go like weeks at a time w/o talking to anybody, now I'm not really like that at all once I've had just one person touch my heart. I keep trying to wait for that moment to connect with others again. We give our own space to each other though. I just had a Hallmark moment with my ESFj mom, but we only have them like once every three years.

I said before that I have to leave the house and mingle with other people at least once a week or I'll go insane and stir crazy. That's my absolute limit. Now I'm in a really chatty mood though and I just want somebody to talk to. PLZ BE MY FRIEND?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves
    I read somewhere that in big crowds/places people are actually more introverted and keep to themselves... and there are more extroverted-loving people in small towns. I guess that might make sense...
    I think what they might be referring to is how in big cities people learn to keep their distance from people. You dont say hi to strangers, look straight ahead and dont ackknowledge them. In the country as its a smaller community it seems to be more laid back and people will be more friendly.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves
    It's kind of interesting how people find crowds more scary but you can blend in crowds a lot easier and usually with a small group you'll be required to open yourself up more. Unless you have to give a speech about yourself in front of an entire group of people. Yeah I hated that. Why the fuck do they make you do that in school? Ahhh it's like sooo wrong and biased.

I miss the 'big city' sometimes. You could get a nice blowjob in the rest stop and not feel like you had to get super close to others and it felt good and empowering somewhat. But now I kinda want the best of both worlds. And I hate just being another 'face' in the crowd. Feels nihilistic. Sometimes comforting. Sometimes pointless.

I don't mind being introverted or extroverted really. I just hate feeling lonely. *cry* I realize that I always thrived on human contact... somewhat. Before I could go like weeks at a time w/o talking to anybody, now I'm not really like that at all once I've had just one person touch my heart. I keep trying to wait for that moment to connect with others again. We give our own space to each other though. I just had a Hallmark moment with my ESFj mom, but we only have them like once every three years.

I said before that I have to leave the house and mingle with other people at least once a week or I'll go insane and stir crazy. That's my absolute limit. Now I'm in a really chatty mood though and I just want somebody to talk to. PLZ BE MY FRIEND?
    I relate to everything you say always.. it's so weird

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

not fully certain of my sociotype
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in terms of talkativeness (irl), in my experience, ISFx are the least talkative (overall). Probably because Fi & Si are the most non-verbal IME (?)

edited-to-add: and since process type is generally more introverted, it's probably the SEI-s who are the most 'introverted' oness.
    Last edited by welcometomania; 09-15-2022 at 08:41 AM. Reason: grammar

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IP types, especially ILI.
    As for IJ type, it's ESI.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imo ILIs (INTps) are the most reserved introvert. EIIs are a lot reserved too, but they still need to be among people so they may open up a bit.

I think IEIs depend more on the context. I see very reserved IEIs that with closest friends are very funny and lively.

ISFjs are reserved too, still their Se puts them in contexts where they open theirselves to others and may pursue fun.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the logical types, as they think less about relationships and their feelings towards others

not fully certain of my sociotype
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. SEI
    2. ESI
    3. LSI
    4. SLI
    5. EII
    6. IEI
    7. ILI
    8. LII

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII-Ti H or N 549 5w4 4w5 9w1 Sp/Sx does not speak, to anyone. Locked in their own mind and only comes out to try to understand human relationships through research and books. If not on the spectrum, appears to be on the spectrum.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Low IQ Sp/So Fi-ESI 9w1