Quote Originally Posted by Wittmont View Post
Ok I just came to this thread and read all of it. When I am hopelessly in love I sing it out high and low and give a LOT of attention (Fe and otherwise) and also want a lot of verbal feedback (as others here also noted they need). I am not so good at reading more action oriented feedback unless there is a constant dialogue what is going on (depends on the action ofc heh ). But I simply cannot shut up about it to my loved one.

My first thought was that he is not INFp. But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt ofc as you point out chances are he is simply confused about where to take things. Still not admitting his true emotions is Very untypical of INFp's. INFp's are supposed to be emotionally in tune and honest about their emotions.

It wouldn't surprise me if he is INFj and you are in a relationship of Benefit. Just a thought.
Hm. I'll go brush up on INFjs.
Benefit?

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
This sounds EXTREMELY insecure, and VERY UNNATTRACTIVE.

Let me tell you, there is nothing less attractive then a woman thinking this way, and although these short term fixes suggested may get you peace of mind in THIS situation, dozens will resurface like it.

So instead of putting a band-aid over YOUR problem, try and reassess why you are being so needy in terms of his love. This has nothing to do with him, but more about you and your unhappiness. A couple of words from him should not dictate how you feel about him or anyone.

To say you are going to toss a year because of your own insecurity is really ridiculous. Alot of the blame youre putting is on him, as if his actions cause your doubts. ITS ALL YOU, AND IT WILL ALWAYS BE YOU.

With every relationship.
It's not the words. It's what is behind them.
I hardly think it's "needy" to desire to be loved. Isn't that what relationships are about?