Creepy-Diana

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Diana tries to punch B&D. B&D blocks and palm strikes the blonde bitch in her face.

EXPAT: "Diana, what are you doing? You are my healer, you're supposed to stand back and heal."

GILLY: "Yeah let the extroverts fight each other you silly 'mo!"

B&D and Diana back off and just kind of glare at each other like two women that have PMS. Suddenly, Expat lets out a Xena warcry and roundhouse kicks Gilly in the face.

EXPAT: "I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, YOUR CURLY HAIR YOUR STUPID GRIN THE WAY YOU JUST LAUGH OFF ALL MY PATHETIC ATTEMPTS AT INSULTS."

B&D prepares a Greater Heal spell.

DIANA: YOU FUCKING HOMOSEXUAL! COUNTERSPELL!

Oh shit... Diana stopped the heal! Gilly continues to lose health while Expat wails on him.

B&D levitates in the air, wields himself on a chain and kicks Expat off of him.

Diana's eyes glow black and she telekinetically throws B&D backwards against some conveniently-placed spikes. He loses a whole bunch of HP.

Gilly turns back around. "SAAAAAAAAAM!"

B&D looks at Gilly affectionately. Blood erupts out of his chest as he begins to fade and die. "You're one of the few men I ever believed in. I know you can do it."

TO BE CONTINUED!
    This is one of the most idiotic and unfunny posts I've seen in a while around here. Congratulations.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This is one of the most idiotic and unfunny posts I've seen in a while around here.
    In your opinion. Me and a few others happened to find it to be hilarious, you humorless dolt.

Congratulations.
    Thank you!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95 View Post
    typos
    What did you mean to say, ifmd? I'd be interested to read that.

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    Yeah, I generally see that in leading Ne types - the jumping around thing, not at all in Ni ego types.
    Observe hkkmr, JRiddy or Steve "jumping around". You'll see a difference between their intellectual curiosity and Gilly's disorganised type considerations.

I am talking about what he SAYS. That's all we have Ezra, all we have is what he says. Unless you're saying he's a habitual liar, there's not a lot of reason to doubt it. Assuming that someone is just making up everything to appear a certain way only makes sense if that person is generally dishonest, likes to yank people around, or has little conscience. None of which are true of UDP from everything I know about him.

[...]

I never once said that ESTJs are manly nor would I describe them that way. I gave a summary of my impressions of what UDP has SAID about himself, and my conclusion afterwards of deltaness was based on the quadra impression I get of citizenship, protection, conservation, honor, duty, family - you know, the backbone of society. As a group, especially among the delta rationals that kind of societal responsibility does seem rather common and somewhat a trademark of the quadra.
    You assume the only way one can go about typing another is by relying on they say about themselves. I disagree. I believe there are other ways of finding out about what kind of person they are. UDP has said a shitload of things that have been contradictory and implausible, amongst other things. So if we go by merely what he says, we get nowhere. In fact, if you go by what he says, he's an LSE who, for a long time, was mistaken that he was an LII. Do you buy this? Of course you don't. So don't preach that all we have is what he says. If you truly thought that, he'd be an obvious LSE 8w9, which is clearly bullshit.

He describes Ne/Si interactions extensively, naturally, and has discussed things with me privately that give me little doubt that he is in a Ne/Si quadra without even labeling what he was talking about as Ne/Si. It is not a matter of him saying "I like Ne/Si interactions" and me saying, "Okay, cool" but rather instead long conversations on various subjects that clearly point in that direction. I'm less sure on Fe/Fi, only because what he describes as appreciating most can be present in both, imo. He is imo an alpha or delta rational, and I would strongly doubt any other typing.
    This information has been withheld from me. In fact, he barely discusses anything at all with me.

He contradicts himself in that description if you take it wrong. You can pick and choose which view you want to take - materialistic or self-sacrificing for society. I think it's his own delta spin perhaps. See, I can see gammas helping PEOPLE, and contributing or doing things for PEOPLE but I don't think they would for SOCIETY. Democratic vs. aristocratic -or- individuals vs. groups. There's a huge difference.
    This is a gross generalisation. I for one could not give a shit about group mentality; in some ways, I actually think it's dangerous. Equating aristocracy with "groups" is a ridiculous and in some ways offensive assertion.

One thing I'd say is pretty solid though is that he is Ne/Si, not Ni/Se.
    I don't think this is solid at all. (And no, I won't explain why I don't think it's solid; my introductory post does that.)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Congratulations.
    B&D, keep this in mind. Fabio has given an opinion about you, so you must heed it with all your mind and heart.

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Neither he nor I can see the other as our identical, there are some very clear differences between us. The worst argument you came up with is that he is Fi because of his "moralizing". You're saying self-righteousness = Fi leading. You're wrong. Some Fi leading people are self-righteous, but that character flaw doesn't MAKE someone Fi leading. For instance B&D goes on his own brand of self-righteous moralizing behavior, trying to dictate to others how they should behave and that certainly doesn't make him Fi. I know that I can be self-righteous and start preaching to other people, but that's just a problem I have, not something that's type-limited. I've seen people of all types go into that kind of behavior.
    Okay, I can accept that.

But I bet B&D doesn't systematise his moralistic beliefs in the same way a Fi type would.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    But I bet B&D doesn't systematise his moralistic beliefs in the same way a Fi type would.
    How do I systematize my moralistic beliefs?
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    How do I systematize my moralistic beliefs?
    I don't know. Just like I don't know how an IEI uses the stars to come up with an explanation why I will win a war tomorrow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12