Thread: Girls Next Door

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bump. currently my typings are:
    Kendra: SLE
    Bridget: SEI. (i think this is the most obvious typing here.)
    Holly: ESI
    Hef: EIE

I think this works because...
    Hef seems to have the least romantic relationship with Bridget (the only caregiver). I can easily see Hef and Kendra as activity partners. they seem to find each other amusing, but have the least "relationship."
    Holly is the only girl who actually thinks, and cares, about having a "relationship" with Hef. She's frequently seen crying, saying she loves him, talking about marriage and children. The rest- Hef included- are just happy with mantaining a general happy/loving atmosphere. Hef has also said that he thinks he and Holly are soulmates, and they seem to get along rather easily. I think mirage relationships would explain this really well, especially since Holly seems to be able to bring Hef's Fi-side out a little, and he brings out her Fe.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    663 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Playboy is so innocent, so moral, so apple-pie/goody-goody compared to what we have nowadays that it's just....bizarre.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bridget was fun. Kendra reminded me waaaay too much of how one of my sister's acts. Holly was hot but cold as ice.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella
    Kendra: SLE
    Bridget: SEI. (i think this is the most obvious typing here.)
    Holly: ESI
    Hef: EIE
    I agree on all of these, but I am not sure about Holly. I had previously thought INFj, but ISFj is definitely plausible. Kendra is pretty obvious -- Se-ESTp 7w8 sx/so. Bridget is also extremely stereotypical -- Fe-ISFp 3w2 so/sx. Heff as Fe-ENFj makes sense; that smooth social control pretty much epitomizes him, lol (most likely a 3 as well, possibly an sp variant fixated on attaining the material to obtain admiration). As for Holly, she has always seemed Fi subtype, and reminded me of my stepmom. I am pretty sure she is 1w9, as she has that self-righteous deliberateness about everything she does (which tends to mesh quite well with Fi-IxFjs lol, no offense), and a general self-control that is unrivaled by most e-types. Also, she's very strategic, hence how she is Queen B around those parts.

She does look a bit more stern and 'present' than most INFjs, but that could be due to the e-type. But, rethinking it, the intertype relations seem to support ISFj more. I could see supervision much more than conflict for her and kendra (not backing down under the Se pressure), and mirage works better than contrary for her and heff. To top it off lol, I think quasi-identical works quite well for her and Bridget, based on nothing more than imagining Holly pwning if she got all alpha-bubbly.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    But, rethinking it, the intertype relations seem to support ISFj more. I could see supervision much more than conflict for her and kendra (not backing down under the Se pressure), and mirage works better than contrary for her and heff. To top it off lol, I think quasi-identical works quite well for her and Bridget, based on nothing more than imagining Holly pwning if she got all alpha-bubbly.
    yes. i completely agree with the intertype relations. they work perfectly.
    btw, i just finished reading "Bunny Tales," which is a sort of tell-all from one of Hef's former gfs. Very interesting decriptions of Hef's Fe-values from the perspective of (IMO) an Fi-valuer.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Creepy-bg

Kendra is the hottest (as long as she doesn't talk), Holly has the hottest personality though imo... Bridget is just annoying to me usually and honestly she isn't really that great looking for me.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    Kendra is the hottest (as long as she doesn't talk), Holly has the hottest personality though imo... Bridget is just annoying to me usually and honestly she isn't really that great looking for me.
    i agree with this.
    there's something sort of harsh/unnatural about Holly's face that turns me off. but i've come to like her pseudo-Marilyn look and i really like her personality.
    Bridget just strikes me as average looking. But, fwiw, she's the only one whose breasts are natural. so i give her points for that.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey