Thread: B&D's type blog

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JuJu, for what it's worth man, I'm all for it. I thought it was exceedingly fucked up when your friend told you to "lose his number". Like honestly... what's the damn problem?!?

I really don't see it as any form of perversion, I really don't see who they're hurting...
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    JuJu, for what it's worth man, I'm all for it. I thought it was exceedingly fucked up when your friend told you to "lose his number". Like honestly... what's the damn problem?!?

I really don't see it as any form of perversion, I really don't see who they're hurting...
    Thank you man, I appreciate this. It's been a weird week, lol

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post

Yeah.........

I wrote a +1000 word post, but I figure I'll wait a bit more.
    My current stance on gay rights or anything else is what I said to B&D when we talked before: I compare it to how I feel about women.
    • I don't want to marry a woman because it's what God said. I really don't. It actually has nothing to do with any religion. It is because that is the kind of relationship I like.
    • I am not attracted to women because I read the bible and it said that it was right to be attracted to a woman. I think they are hot, beautiful, amazing, adorable, and lovely. My urge to be with them is completely beyond my control. I want to have sex with one and be with one and take care of one and live with one. And if I felt that way about men for some reason, I'd sure as hell not want anyone telling me that's wrong. I don't think it's anyone's business what I find attractive or what I like, or who I like. I've gotten grief because I said a girl from another culture was attractive once, and that pissed me off. My likings are my likings and no one has any say but me. And if God has beef with them, I'll talk to him about it - fuck anyone else.
    That's about it basically. I just can't imagine someone telling me that how I feel about women is wrong. So in that way, if I was naturally attracted to men and it's not something I can control, I can't imagine what it's like to be told that who you inherently are is wrong.

Alternately, what if someone came up and started telling me that I was wrong because I like women, and I should start being with men. I'd say fuck you to that, as well. I don't want anyone telling me what is right or wrong about my own personal preferences.

Especially in a situation like this, where being gay isn't really directly affecting anyone else - what does it matter? You going to to bitch someone out because they like white wine instead of red wine? Get real.

As for gay marriage being an issue, I don't really care. If gay people desire to get married, then so be it. Why should I have any say in it at all? Because of my personal beliefs?
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    As for gay marriage being an issue, I don't really care. If gay people desire to get married, then so be it. Why should I have any say in it at all? Because of my personal beliefs?
    Hoo-fucking-ray. Perhaps one of the most beautifully simple, elegant, intelligent utterances ever to appear on this forum.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...