Thread: ESTp & INTp semi-duality relations (SLE-ILI)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

still finding it hard not to think about the INTp all the darn time...GRRR
    Yesterday I knew nothing, today I know that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, so, we went back to our old ways. Friends with benefits, although it seems a little more than that. But, that's where it stands.

Ive read up on INTp behaviour, and it's spot on. It's almost like they are writing about him.

Before the last I saw him, we talked and I told him I may go on a date with someone, after that he called me that night, and was really sweet and "just saying hi" sorta deal.

I never went on the date, I elected to go out with a bunch of friends, but still his behaviour was very favourable.

When I saw him this past sunday, I stayed at his place, but he seemed a little more withdrawn. But none the less, he was sensual at times. We had a lot of laughs, but my behaviour was somewhat withdrawn and a little indifferent at times too. We were both tired, but made every efferot to stay up as late as we did.

Im seeing this as a withdraw and annalyze stage he's going through?

The more indifferent I behave, the more I find him being sweet and givnig me more and more of what I want/need. I think I may be helping him develop his Fe however slowly it is.

What's ya'll take on this?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

introvert with leading Ni is what it is. they hafta step back and contemplate things. but then, while they are contemplating, they get nervous that you're off doing who knows what. and they'd be right because you know you're an EP and we are always into something. we're not gonna wait around. so then they start to schmoozle you again, make sure you're not getting into any trouble (or into anybody else's pants).

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahah, i think thats so true sunshine...
    he was all tired yesterday, so to lighten his mood, (he has this thing for wanting to do a three some, i suggested only if it was a guy and he lost his mind, but its ok if there's another girl in the mix anyways...) so to make him laugh i was like

ME:i had a girl inside me today (i had my annual gyno)
    HIM:"uh...what?"
    ME:ya, i had a chick with her fingers up my cootch today
    HIm: alrighty then
    HIM: i wont ask
    ...then i went on to explain i was trying to lighten his mood, and that it was true none the less, and he stopped talking for about 5 mins..then changed the topic

typically, he'd be like WOAH, and totally get into the convo...but i dont know, since this past weekend after all the things happen in the previous post i mentioned, shit like that doesnt get him hyped...yes he was tired, but at the same time, i noticed he's a little more sensitive about certain shit i say, that before he would laugh at or whatever

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don't worry he's just in the space-time continuum aka "the vortex". lol

ILE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy

I regret to inform everyone, that, I am in love.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what a mind boggler

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ESTP View Post
    what happened to the infp dude from awhile ago? moved on i guess?

well i think being in love is a great thing. being in love is a blast, actually! congratulations.

ILE

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

My condolences.

Sucks to be you But have you told him that?

Have you explained him why you want relationship, instead of stating that you want one. Maybe you have to negotiate on the terms of the relationship. Or just find out why he doesn't want one with you, maybe it's something you can change. Of course it could be something you don't even want to know.

In theory, I can see that I could get in situation like that, and wouldn't want to start a relationship. In fact you have already written reasons like that already on this thread. But I really don't want to say what they are.

HC had good points.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've only read the first tw pages of this thread, but ESTP sounded so desperate to get away from this scary ILI... Oh the irony.
    And this, too, shall pass away.

ILI

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And now that I've read more, I must sigh and contemplate various solutions, but say nothing.

And go get happy.

ESTP... You deserve better than that. And you know it.

ILI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do know it...however, I am very good at being self destructive, and I have a pretty addictive personality. Generally, addictive to those things that tend to be the worst for me.

This is gonna sound pretty...stupid, but...you see my avatar, well the person's head who I'm leaning agaist...is his. In the actualy pic, he's doing the same with the gun, it's only like a mirror image. He is wearing black, and I white in it....AHAH OMG I feel corny saying this, but he's like the ying to my yang...the other half to my whole. So, I put that avatar cuz it feels like I'm only half.

Somebody, please prescribe me some medication, I think I've gone off to the deep end. Maybe it's just cuz I havent slept in 34 hrs....meh...time to go to bed now I think :S

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gun?

I hope not, but if that's what it might be,that'd be a rather significant thing. And in the event that it is, I suggest you get help. In fact, I suggest you get help even if it's not. Se is about taking decisive action to resolve situations, no? Use it.

Or just stay where you are. Your choice.

ILI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FlameReborn View Post
    Gun?

I hope not, but if that's what it might be,that'd be a rather significant thing. And in the event that it is, I suggest you get help. In fact, I suggest you get help even if it's not. Se is about taking decisive action to resolve situations, no? Use it.

Or just stay where you are. Your choice.

what are you talking about?? we are each holding a gun, he is pointing his the opposite way I am, its a picture...what are u getting at?