Thread: ESTp & INTp semi-duality relations (SLE-ILI)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NO, we are no longer fucking. We are electing to however just stay friends. But even after one day, I can see him, he's showing signs of I dont wanna say regret...but I can see that which I mentioned earlier along the lines of he's gonna regret that he didn't when he had the chance...he's not obvious, but I know him. And it's slowly starting to show, but I can see at times he's almost bitter. HAHA
    Yesterday I knew nothing, today I know that.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ESTP View Post
    NO, we are no longer fucking. We are electing to however just stay friends. But even after one day, I can see him, he's showing signs of I dont wanna say regret...but I can see that which I mentioned earlier along the lines of he's gonna regret that he didn't when he had the chance...he's not obvious, but I know him. And it's slowly starting to show, but I can see at times he's almost bitter. HAHA
    my SLE ex had a friend (not female) who was in ILI. they got along well....he used to kinda fuck with the ILI. dunno why i'm saying this except that i got kind of a similar whiff from what you just said.

well....you get to say shoulda woulda coulda lol while you're moving on to the next.

NEXT!!!

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did have a tendancy from time to time to mind-fuck him. It was mostly to get a reaction out of him, and it worked every time. It still does. I have a fear of seeing him, because once we're together, there's this crazy physical attraction. (in our disucssion about how we're just friends we, I should say I established that we will no longer be sleeping with each other)

I called him a jerk the other day, and he went on to explain how he wasnt trying to be and was very appologetic for it, even though I over-reacted. He has a tendancy to make me over-react to things sometimes. He also has a tendancy to be appologetc and very explanitory when I am either disappointed or angry at him for whatever reason. (really surprising considering his usual thinking of "im king shit")

Another big oh-oh for me with him, is that we're both EXTREMELY STUBBORN. And we quarrel a lot when it comes to discussions, but sometimes even though I know I am right, I will say "okay, you're right" and it will totally boggle him, he'll have this WTF look on his face and smile and just say..."ok..." kinda speechlessly. It's funny, but at the same time I'm surprised that I would agree to step down to keep-the-peace so to speak.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine Lively View Post
    my SLE ex had a friend (not female) who was in ILI. they got along well....he used to kinda fuck with the ILI. dunno why i'm saying this except that i got kind of a similar whiff from what you just said.

well....you get to say shoulda woulda coulda lol while you're moving on to the next.

NEXT!!!
    this is why i have a hard time seeing you as ILE.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    this is why i have a hard time seeing you as ILE.
    splain, niff, :-)

ILE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

still finding it hard not to think about the INTp all the darn time...GRRR

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, so, we went back to our old ways. Friends with benefits, although it seems a little more than that. But, that's where it stands.

Ive read up on INTp behaviour, and it's spot on. It's almost like they are writing about him.

Before the last I saw him, we talked and I told him I may go on a date with someone, after that he called me that night, and was really sweet and "just saying hi" sorta deal.

I never went on the date, I elected to go out with a bunch of friends, but still his behaviour was very favourable.

When I saw him this past sunday, I stayed at his place, but he seemed a little more withdrawn. But none the less, he was sensual at times. We had a lot of laughs, but my behaviour was somewhat withdrawn and a little indifferent at times too. We were both tired, but made every efferot to stay up as late as we did.

Im seeing this as a withdraw and annalyze stage he's going through?

The more indifferent I behave, the more I find him being sweet and givnig me more and more of what I want/need. I think I may be helping him develop his Fe however slowly it is.

What's ya'll take on this?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

introvert with leading Ni is what it is. they hafta step back and contemplate things. but then, while they are contemplating, they get nervous that you're off doing who knows what. and they'd be right because you know you're an EP and we are always into something. we're not gonna wait around. so then they start to schmoozle you again, make sure you're not getting into any trouble (or into anybody else's pants).

ILE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've only read the first tw pages of this thread, but ESTP sounded so desperate to get away from this scary ILI... Oh the irony.
    And this, too, shall pass away.

ILI