Thread: If you are single are you waiting for you Dual

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie
    I honestly don't give a shit about duality. And I've been interested in people from all the quadras.... no point in limiting yourself just because you think socionics is telling you to.
    I love all ESTp girls and no other type.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't know. Part of being romanced is the mystery... if your dual came up to you and said how much they love you would it really wow you away and be epic or would you go "Haha I have you now I don't want you anymore. I'm gonna stop being emo and just work on my job!"

But it's a slow death... pains of unrequited love, wanting what you can't have. It all seems like a cruel joke sometimes.

I think we just need to all toughen up. Stop all this nonsense about relationships and shit. I'm not cynical or jaded, just battle hardened.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    I love all ESTp girls and no other type.
    For all the girls you love you call ESTp. Stop bullshitting.

maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    I don't know. Part of being romanced is the mystery... if your dual came up to you and said how much they love you would it really wow you away and be epic or would you go "Haha I have you now I don't want you anymore. I'm gonna stop being emo and just work on my job!"

But it's a slow death... pains of unrequited love, wanting what you can't have. It all seems like a cruel joke sometimes.

I think we just need to all toughen up. Stop all this nonsense about relationships and shit. I'm not cynical or jaded, just battle hardened.
    My dual knows better than to gush all over me.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Things work the best when they're not named I think. Once you give something a name you totally destroy its power. Wasn't there some sort of child's book about that? ((Harry Potter's villain was based on that premise too lol)) So yeah. I think that's why people get weirded out if you are really serious about how much you like them. I mean you don't doubt it's true... you just realize, it's kinda useless unless something is done with those good feelings.

So when I like someone my brain almost automatically shifts into this ultra practical mode, and I know that no matter how I feel for a person - if he's not going to help me with the groceries or pay the bills what the fuck kinda guy is he anyway?

I get the idealism of not wanting to be judged from your job but come on now. If you can't show me how you care for me wtf is the point????????? "Show, don't tell" - rule of creative writing and for life most likely.

If I'm being too uhhh... idealistic about the situation I realize I just have a silly crush and I play it off.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    this is dumb. like if you wanna talk to your dual, every 16th person on the street is going to be one. shops, malls, evening classes, subways, friends of friends of friends, bums, etc lol. though i guess the topic means for lyfe and all, of opposite sex... well, good luck with that (no humor meant).
    Not true.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't want to just talk. I want to do something ... meaningful. I know it's stupid.

((this is the part where you say it's not stupid, and hand me the sword to kill the dragon... ))

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Haha aww Dolphin I was just thinking about you.

I don't want to make out with Dragons but... hey. They are usually gentle and noble heroic warriors of good, fierce yet misunderstood beasts. Like Drag queens and Judith Light.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuck you i'm a dragon

- Voltaire

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I always think of you like that little mouthy yet endearing Donkey from Shrek. Your lover is like the Dragon, only of course the Dragon is male. It's kind of perfect in my mind.
    Haha. You're just being silly... I like that. I suppose I am like any cartoon character, since Disney is made up of about 80% of gay men.

But tell me more of this Dragon's personality so I can find my prince and we can make a touching, heart-warming story that makes Oprah bawl her eyes out.

I think in reality I'm more like Minerva Mink though. I need "somebody warm and nice.... with really rich parents!"

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

One time when I was so bored I went through this Disney magazine and wrote the word 'GAY' on every page like a puerile teenage boy, because it was just silly how so typical gay man-ish everything was, I had to make fun of it. It was that umm special Lion King issue with Johnathon Taylor Fagus.

One time I heard this anti-gay person say 'WTF HOW CAN A LION WALK EFFEMINATELY.' He actually had a point, but homosexuality in lions is very common and all feline species walk a bit 'fruity and uppity.' I just thought it was funny.

I also loved going through my yearbook and writing 'closet case emo' out of every guy I liked but was too chickenshit to meet me halfway.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

How people smell is so important. I don't get why more people don't get that!

Well I have a crush on you too. And strangely enough, I have a crush on Diana now too cause she gave me cyber ice cream. ((But Expat will get jealous and we'll have to fight for her female affections, natch))

I agree with you that making love to your enemy is more exciting than making love to your best friend, which is why all those really thugged out masculine guys who wanted to beat me up after high school actually just wanted to fuck me in the ass instead. Hmm I wasn't in-the-theater type gay but I was obvious in the sense I hated team sports with a passion so it's not like I could hide it that well. There's a Duality in those guys because despite being really um powerful and mean, they are also kinda campy and poppy like me. ((like what eminem is like))

Anyways there is no attraction if I don't like the way you smell. I love the way my straight female friends smell, not in a sexual way but in a pleasant 'I'm in the garden of eden' sort of way. I dunno. But how people smell is the first thing I notice about them. I've always had a strong olfactory sense. It may sound kinda gross, but it is actually a natural primal advantage that I can't explain into words yet, but I think it fits into mate selection theory so I try to teach straight girls to smell guys too.

It's simple. Back to that 'just friends thing.' We like each other too much to fuck each other's brains out. I would have to actually hate women a bit to sexually want to court them. It's politically incorrect but it's the truth. I fucking HATE men and they drive me crazy but that is also why they stimulate me. =)

Yeah, I am drawn to the stories where one guy gets bullied/harrassed by a guy who turns out to be gay himself. Those are so touching for me, because the sentimentalism is actually earned. If I start out as your friend- there's no intrigue or danger like you said.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves
    since Disney is made up of about 80% of gay men.
    like the 7 dwarves

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

INTp huh? Wha? What happened to ISFp/INFp? Honestly? Well I really like you cause you like me so I'm gonna think we're duals even when we're probably not. So for now, my type is ENFp.

Now we can look lovingly in each other's eyes all day and you can wish I was straight, and I can wish you actually had a penis (but kept your same soul).

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

like the 7 dwarves
    I love how Disney has good female villains too. I LOVE bad, bitchy female villains, and only gay men can write them effectively. Omg I am crazy about Glory from Buffy and Scarlet from Final Fantasy 7 lol. I mean they usually play the heroes in their own way. Glory was a mean badass bitch but all she wanted to do was go home...

It is a little weird that I seem to be the only gay guy on the forum. Do you think I am scaring them all off? That usually happens.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're not the only one, as I recently learned ^-^

JuJu is also gay
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Gay men are so frickin' cool. Straight men could stand to learn a few things from them.
    Oh shut the fuck up.

This isn't an "us" vs "them" thing.

- Voltaire

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gay men are so frickin' cool. Straight men could stand to learn a few things from them.
    .... Forgive me master, for I have sinned.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back on topic, I'm waiting to be old enough to be married, and when I do, I'll be happy that my wife will have the same values that I do.

Some users in this thread have been incredibly chauvinistic, that is all I am going to say.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, you wrote it, and I saw it, so i'm replying to it.

And I'm not threatened, I just didn't like you making it seem like homosexuals were just so superior to us. We're all equals.

- Voltaire

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    I like gay men as friends. But I think it's funny when girl's say things like "all the good men are taken or gay" because I've never been sexually attracted to gay guys. I know this might come off as a stereotype (because gay does not always mean metrosexual), but I really find metrosexuals repulsive.

I don't know why. I like guys being very clean and well dressed, I guess. But seeing a guy put in effort towards his appearance actually bothers me for some reason. Heh, exercising is cool, but gym rats are gross. And guys styling their hair or caring about their clothes too much is a HUGE turn-off.

Slob>"fashionistador" I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    they really are. I am usually able to easily talk and joke with them about anything. and unlike a lot of straight men, I don't have to worry about them thinking I want to fuck them when all I was doing was being friendly. stupid straight men!
    Okay, this is incredibly true.

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    This isn't an "us" vs "them" thing.
    It is. Or you wouldn't have reacted like this:

Oh shut the fuck up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly I just want a decent girl who loves me and doesn't try to change or emasculate me any chance she gets.

A nice rack never hurts though.
    seconded
    ILE - Ti.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gay men intimidate me. I'm not trying to stereotype them all but the ones i've known have tended to be a million times more catty and gossipy and judgemental than the women i've known. I'm not trying to be offensive to anyone, just some things i've noticed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, after dating most of the 16 types, I've realized that I really do want duality. I think I could be happy w/ activity too, depending on the person (but of course, it all depends on the person).

Semi-dual sounded good, but I don't think it'd work long term for me. However, I actually want a talkative ISTp. I don't want a mute one. Is that possible? Yet, I still want to talk at times. I've heard that I talk a lot.

And if it was an ESTj it'd have to be the Te subtype. I like them. They're almost a bit grumpy. The Si are so happy and gregarious and upbeat and it wears on me. I need something grumpy to balance me out.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, to answer the original question I never did, no, I'm not waiting specifically for my dual. That would be great, in theory, if I could experience that, but it seems kind of stupid to pass up on something else that seems real waiting for an ideal to materialize.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jewels View Post
    Yeah, after dating most of the 16 types, I've realized that I really do want duality. I think I could be happy w/ activity too, depending on the person (but of course, it all depends on the person).

Semi-dual sounded good, but I don't think it'd work long term for me. However, I actually want a talkative ISTp. I don't want a mute one. Is that possible? Yet, I still want to talk at times. I've heard that I talk a lot.

And if it was an ESTj it'd have to be the Te subtype. I like them. They're almost a bit grumpy. The Si are so happy and gregarious and upbeat and it wears on me. I need something grumpy to balance me out.
    I talk. what do you want?

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LokiV says more on stickam in an hour than I do all day. Talking sux.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    What is this stickam thing everyone keeps talking about?

Jessica, do you never talk, or is it that the people around you are just boring?

Or I wonder if it's a sub-type thing? I know the Te ESTjs seem a lot more quiet to me than the Ti. But who knows...

LVG, what sorts of things are there to say about tacos? Except that they are good. Seems like there wouldn't be much to say about them.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    And i don't even talk that much.

Jessica, do you never talk, or is it that the people around you are just boring?

Or I wonder if it's a sub-type thing? I know the Te ESTjs seem a lot more quiet to me than the Ti. But who knows...

LVG, what sorts of things are there to say about tacos? Except that they are good. Seems like there wouldn't be much to say about them.
    Glam's kidding, Jewels. I rarely talk about tacos, they just like to make fun of me cuz i'm brown =p

Besides, I'd rather talk about different crap.

- Voltaire

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Gay men often (note: not all the time! not universal. got that?) behave differently than straight men. I admire this behavior in them.
    You're not wrong. There's a reason for us. When most gay men tried to act like a typical man (even if they were masculine) they got excluded from a lot of treehouse/male bonding things that straight males did, like burping and farting and generally learning your own assertive/dominance. You will see some gay men that act very normal (not normal as in 'macho' but normal as in... just normal) and like there's nothing.... "strange" about them but they are few and far inbetween. ((They always boast about how normal they were and how they were loved and not rejected in sports and then a big anvil comes falling down on them because nobody cares.)) You admire it because it allows you to relate to us, but I don't think it's anything to be admired of (or to be ashamed).

I remember NONE of the other boys wanted to play ball with me. Not because I sucked, but because I was sexualizing them from even that age and it made them uncomfortable. =/ I can't blame them though lol. So I became shy and didn't try at sports even when I'm VERY good at them. (I like all gay men leagues because we can be ourselves without all the BS but whatever) I remember vividly this one guy named Brandon... he asked if he wanted to be on Sam's team and he got this funny face and walked away. But that's so fucking common. Almost any gay man could tell you the same story! I think people are just confused on why it occurs.

Before you think I'm being ridiculous or over campy or whatever, I am not. It makes perfect sense. But it isn't genetic or really environmental, it's because- how the hell could we play football or do rowdy manly things with other guys without having sex (or at the younger ages still make it awkward by staring at boy's butts) We couldn't. That's why we avoided straight men in homoerotic encounters and did feminine things like play dolls with girls. =) We didn't necessarily really ENJOY that (although I did) but the role had to be thrust upon us. If the world was more accepting and we knew the guys were gay, we would do it but everybody was in the closet.

The guys that DID (most of them) come out seemed to lose all their sense of manliness and homoeroticsm and we didn't really connect to those either. There was this one fucking queen in high school who I seriously wanted to bully because all he did was laugh shyly and use chapstick and every out gay man acted like that though - so the ones that were more like me didn't come out because wtf man we didn't want that!!

So anyway yeah,we sexualize men. They really don't. So we can't do that stuff without touching ourselves and feeling nasty... which kinda makes the whole thing awkward and breaks the moment, so we don't get it. So I don't think we can blame ourselves. We actually don't think we're cool though (though thanks for the compliment) we want to act like straight guys. Just couldn't ya know. Oh well. I mean people always asked me to take my shirt off in gym class omg ... it was so humiliating! It was acting like asking a straight girl to flash a bunch of guys she doesn't know. I'm not a slut, I'm not gonna show my body to a bunch of guys that I might end up having sex with... wtf!

Some gay men can't get over missing out in nonsexual male-male peer bonding, so they do fucking really stupid things the rest of their life. Like they overcompensate and try to act like such a straight male asshole because it was missing from their lives... and they ended up really killing themselves (or somebody else).

So Freud was right... gay men have a lot of issues with smothering mothers and distant dads and being rejected by male peers but it's not the cause it's the effect. If we were just like other boys to begin with- none of those things would happen, and we would be from healthier households. I never considered myself to act fruity haha but it still happened. That's why I always tell people you have to look at things rationally and not freak out if little Johnny likes to play with dolls and not trucks. Yes, there's a 99.9&#37;chance he's gay. But you don't go to him and counsel him- you go to the straight boys that feel weird about him, because it's not little Johnny's problem it's theirs. But hey it's always easier to go to the rape victim then it is to confront the rapist, because they actually seem intimidating.

Also what I don't like is one time I held up a washcloth pretending it was a dress and people thought this was a precusor to me being gay. No, I was just being silly and made people laugh. I did it like ONE TIME and I simply thought it was hilarious, but to straight people it was like this Big Sign. LOL That's the thing. If I do one fruity thing I never hear the end of it because of how gay I am (rolls eyes) but a straight guy can do it and people will just know he's joking. It's retarded, but what are ya gonna do?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Gay men intimidate me. I'm not trying to stereotype them all but the ones i've known have tended to be a million times more catty and gossipy and judgemental than the women i've known.
    You ever try to really sit down and talk with them one-on-one and maybe find out why that is? Maybe you could come out to some sort of understanding. Gay men shouldn't be intimidating you, for whatever reason. If you are afraid of something, I think you need to learn how to face it.

My sister is the same way though. She always thinks gay men are trying to compete with her for men or something... since both campy queens and straight girls like my sister have a tendecity to go after that really masculine bisexual 'downlow' guys. And you are right, some gay men are dangerous and get a thrill out of breaking up relationships (they were hurt so they think they have a right to hurt others) but we are not all like that lol.

Oh and to that one poster- I don't think metrosexuals are sexy at all. Nobody does. I like the same types of men that you do. We are attracted to masculinity not men that are overly clean. You take away a man's primal power when you fucking put him in that bath and body works shit. That's why guys like that even scare other gay guys. We LIKE when men smell dirty why the fuck do we wanna cover that up you sillyhead? But ... I think women are being hypocritical bitches in a way. Straight men are also sexually attracted to your natural chemicals so you need to lay off the sissy shit too.

Also the truth sometimes hurts but somebody has to do it. I wanted to murder William Sledd myself when he said that everybody should stop wearing carpenter jeans. But he was actually right- people were wearing them too much. I still think he looks like vomit myself though - but don't get all defensive just because of how somebody's mannerisms are.

Also what you said sounded very off-putting because you gave no specific details on what these men actually did that was so scary. Catty and bitchy to you might be fun and endearing to another woman.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh and other thing: If we acted more down to earth and straight guy ish... we would pass for straight and we wouldn't get noticed. Do you know how lonely and horrible that is? It's actually way more worse than camping it up.

So we're damned if we do, damned if we don't.

I mean yeah I know, we all want to be that typical manly hero everybody likes and is sexually attracted to. But you guys still always make that hero the straight guy as a default. If you didn't, we would have equal rights already and we don't.

I acted that way and all I did was feel dead inside. So I'll take a little bitchy and queenie over a little dead anyday!

Hey Dolphin wanna have a sleepover together? It will be so much fun!

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think a light clear-ish pink-ish/vanilla-ish would look great on you. Yeah I understand about not wanting to look trashy. You don't wanna look like a cheap porn star.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh and to your earlier post...

Yeah uhh well see we're just as nasty/piggish as straight men but we don't want to be that way with you so true affection can be formed.

Sexual attraction is amazing but it does get in the way of things. It's like you want to do something really meaningful in your life but you have this strong urge to just cum on everybody's face. Being a man is hard. =/

But man they're a guy they can't help it. I don't know what to say... if they DID open up you might lose that sexual attraction they hold over you and is that really good either? Everybody needs to be happy about their sex lives too even if it kinda nasty and evil! =)

I remember despite how nice and caring I am... I wanted nothing more to lock a guy in my closet and have my way with him. Straight guys think of you like that... we don't mean to objectify anybody it's just a guy thing.

But I understand with women... in order to be truly sexually satisfied they DO need to open up (without losing their rugged/distant straight male attractiveness that makes you all swoon-y) so yes. Let's get those straight boys to feel better about themselves!

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stickam is the chat most people go to..you can get on webcam.

It's not because people are boring, it's just what feels natural. For some people it's natural to say everything that comes to their mind and for me it's not. Unless I have something useful or interesting to say, I don't say anything. Just a habit of going over things in my head and assuming people on the outside already know what i'm thinking...but that's usually never the case.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meh, most of my friends are guys, and quite a few of them are gay. There are interesting characters among the straight ones and there are interesting characters among the gay ones. I don't know, I like that with my gay friends we hang out like I do with straight guys, but if there's a hot guy we check him out and start comparing notes, lol.

Hah, funny story. Myself and two gay friends were walking around in the underground tunnels on campus and we found ourselves at the physics building, so we decided to check it out (Social Science students, you know?). After we realized that it was like something from a Bond movie we went back to our dorm rooms and dressed up like bond characters (one of them in a slick suit, clubbed hair, me in a short skirt, hot top and sexed up hair and make-up and a pair of killer heels) then we made a photo journal of our bond experience in the physics building. After the pictures were uploaded, the bond guy had a diva moment and deleted all the pictures because he decided he looked bad. It was hilarious, myself and the other guy teased him about it for months. We still nag him about it from time to time. And I made a guy run into a wall on his bike in the tunnels, which was extremely satisfying
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

As far as I can read from this, you either call normal sexuality piggish/nasty (and that makes me think you have some issues with sex that you should work through) OR you are nasty/piggish and wish that everybody else were as well, so that you could feel normal. It's not the case. There are as many sexual dreams as there are people, and unless you feel the need to harm people, blablabla...
    LOL. Calm down there, though I gotta admit- I think it's cute when you try to be all tough. I wasn't talking about dreams but about what people actually liked to do and everybody I ever met (in real life) I got them to talk about the sexual stuff they did. I was just trying to show you there's nothing to be ashamed of.

I am not projecting... just based on my experiences. We must hang around with different people.

And also it's my sexual *orientation* not my preference. Sometimes I prefer punching people in my face, but it doesn't mean I'm going to. I can't *Help* but like guys even if you cut off my dick and hands. It's not a choice. Preference implies an able choice. I know you don't care about what my choices are but if you can't have basic respect for the core of my soul well, screw you!

You don't understand the complexity of why exactly I make the vulgar sex quips, I could just be mocking that behavior and agreeing with you for all you know...but you didn't ask. And well I'm not doing that, but nice try. It's just what I do that is right and moral. If you think it's wrong so what. You can't stop me at any rate.

Actually you are wrong about there being as many sexual dreams as there are people. Fantasies are usually quite similiar in nature, and if you learned how to express yours more without thinking they always need to be private, maybe you would learn that?

There can be different quirks but the gist of it is all the same. I mean I've read some strange shit but haha of course, a lot of archetypes are more popular than others etc.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Aww I get why you teased him for that... it's really too easy to make fun of people that are too self-concious isn't it. But still aww poor guy!

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mimosa Pudica: THANK YOU for calling this guy out on his bullshit

B & D, you have some serious misconceptions about straight people. Also, you probably ARE projecting. After reading several of your posts, you have a SERIOUS bias towards straight men that is downright apalling.

The people you surround yourself with are a reflection of you.

You being surrounded by this 'NASTY/PIGGISH' class of people has less to do with straight men, and more of who YOU are as a person.

Fuck man, I don't even know where to begin.

First off, OBJECTIFICATION IS NOT A 'GUY THING'. How fucking RIDICULOUS is that? Objectication has to do with a LACK OF SELF WORTH, not the presence of a dick. Also, what exactly do you mean by nasty and piggish? By that, I assume being sexual.

In either case, being sexual is NOT SOMETHING THAT IS 'NASTY/PIGGISH', and lack of sexuality towards women is not something to be APPLAUDED. The repression of our masculinity in this society is unbelievable, we have people who have no IDEA what it is to be a man in this day and age. Women want sex just as much as we do, if not MORE.

(Yes, I know your secret )

Sexual attraction CAN get in the way of things if you DON'T CONTROL IT. However, when you DO get that under control(read: NOT GET RID OF, CONTROL)it can be something to EMPOWER as opposed to DESTROY. Again, not a 'STRAIGHT MAN' problem.

&, yes, there are STRAIGHT men out there who actually, want to get to know women, before they sleep with them. Shocker right?

Again, the absence of them in YOUR life has nothing to do with US as a whole.

Your life experiences DON'T establish facts on a whole group.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    Mimosa Pudica: THANK YOU for calling this guy out on his bullshit

B & D, you have some serious misconceptions about straight people. Also, you probably ARE projecting. After reading several of your posts, you have a SERIOUS bias towards straight men that is downright apalling.

The people you surround yourself with are a reflection of you.

You being surrounded by this 'NASTY/PIGGISH' class of people has less to do with straight men, and more of who YOU are as a person.

Fuck man, I don't even know where to begin.

First off, OBJECTIFICATION IS NOT A 'GUY THING'. How fucking RIDICULOUS is that? Objectication has to do with a LACK OF SELF WORTH, not the presence of a dick. Also, what exactly do you mean by nasty and piggish? By that, I assume being sexual.

In either case, being sexual is NOT SOMETHING THAT IS 'NASTY/PIGGISH', and lack of sexuality towards women is not something to be APPLAUDED. The repression of our masculinity in this society is unbelievable, we have people who have no IDEA what it is to be a man in this day and age. Women want sex just as much as we do, if not MORE.

(Yes, I know your secret )

Sexual attraction CAN get in the way of things if you DON'T CONTROL IT. However, when you DO get that under control(read: NOT GET RID OF, CONTROL)it can be something to EMPOWER as opposed to DESTROY. Again, not a 'STRAIGHT MAN' problem.

&, yes, there are STRAIGHT men out there who actually, want to get to know women, before they sleep with them. Shocker right?

Again, the absence of them in YOUR life has nothing to do with US as a whole.

Your life experiences DON'T establish facts on a whole group.
    Jesus christ I love you man. You put into words what's been floating in my head for a long time. Especially the bolded part.

I whole heartedly agree, and thank you so much, Pirate.

- Voltaire

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast