Thread: enneagram type for dbmmama

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default enneagram type for dbmmama

Why not? i'll give it a shot if it might point me closer to a socionics type.

I haven't looked into the E-types much. took one test a little while back. i came up even on 2, 6, and 8, with 4 right behind them. at this point, i don't remember what each of those means so i'll go look them up again and see if i can narrow it down a bit myself.

any thoughts, appreciado. -

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first instinct is that you're in the heart triad.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica View Post
    Before reading anything more, soul search and find the thing in your life that makes you feel the most troubled. Why?
    i don't have to soul search for that. that has been a given and the main reason i do just about everything i do. i'll read and see which ones correlates...

thanks and thanks strrrng

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you're a type 2.

Definitely a "positive outlook" type (positive outlook types are 2, 7, 9), definitely an extraverted type, definitely a feeling type too (even in "enneagram" terms).

Try to check out 2 descriptions and see if they fit
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as i'm looking into this, i'm finding the enneagram much more dynamic and compelling. i like that, room for change, growth and understanding of the actual underlying motivations. this is what i was looking for.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think she's either 2 or 7 or 8. What leans away from 2 is that I'm not sure her social style is compliant (compliant does not = deferential; it's about according to what one deems as right or correct). What leans me away from 8 is that I don't think she's reactive harmonic style; she seems positive outlook.

kelly, look into object relations here: http://www.fitzel.ca/enneagram/ObjectRelns.html

and tell me whether you identify more with frustration or rejection
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    I think she's either 2 or 7 or 8. What leans away from 2 is that I'm not sure her social style is compliant (compliant does not = deferential; it's about according to what one deems as right or correct). What leans me away from 8 is that I don't think she's reactive harmonic style; she seems positive outlook.

kelly, look into object relations here: http://www.fitzel.ca/enneagram/ObjectRelns.html

and tell me whether you identify more with frustration or rejection
    that was easy, frustration for sure. and 1, 4 and 7 were the main three i was just reading about...i'll keep reading...