View Poll Results: How has your life in general been since you began learning about Socionics?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Definitely better

14 31.11%
  • Maybe a little bit better

18 40.00%
  • Maybe a little bit worse

6 13.33%
  • Definitely worse

5 11.11%
  • I don't really think about Socionics all that much, so this poll doesn't really apply to me.

2 4.44%

Thread: Has your overall condition improved or worsened since your learned about Socionics?

Threaded View

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At first it got worse when I was subconsciously suppressing functions that did not fit with my type, but lately I've been able to switch between 'S and N' and 'F and T' much more easily and keep a separate attentiveness for each in my mind; though it seems my life is always getting better either way, as though all of my disappointments had a yield strength that applied pressure could overcome with time...

Quote Originally Posted by BLauritson View Post
    That's not to say I hate the entire type based on that individual
    That's probably your talking, rectification would involve not hating that individual deductively (as opposed to inductively not hating the type for ) based on the entire type (not that I'm implicating myself in this regard). The basis for this bias itself is probably holistically deep-rooted in your intuition, with your weaker T-function trying compensate logically (after all, being ILI-Ni you are an N-type's N-type).
    Last edited by Nexus; 07-05-2008 at 06:25 AM.