View Poll Results: How has your life in general been since you began learning about Socionics?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Definitely better

14 31.11%
  • Maybe a little bit better

18 40.00%
  • Maybe a little bit worse

6 13.33%
  • Definitely worse

5 11.11%
  • I don't really think about Socionics all that much, so this poll doesn't really apply to me.

2 4.44%

Thread: Has your overall condition improved or worsened since your learned about Socionics?

Hybrid View

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    My life is much better than it was when I joined this forum. It had much less to do with socionics than it did with developing some friendships, and awakening to acknowledge the fact that I was the proverbial frog being slowly boiled.

I jumped out of the pot to land in the fire, hop-crawled out and have been slowly healing my burns while being periodically stabbed with a hot poker. I can say now without deceiving myself that life is pretty stinking good, and getting better. The poker is on it's way to being thrown in the fire and melted to a harmless puddle, my burns are well on their way to being healed, and a clear lake of cool water stretches before me. My life is turning into that of just another frog, with the minor regular difficulties involved in any life.

The only part socionics itself played in that was to help me realize that there is a reason some people act so bizarre, and they think I'm just as weird.
    That's awesome to read. Hell yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Same
    also awesome.
    Last edited by JuJu; 07-01-2008 at 06:56 AM.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My ability to interpret relationships and understand why some of them fail and succeed has increased. I feel as though I have increased my ability to succeed in terms of having a functional and enjoyable relationship, and as such I am pleased.

It isn't about what "type relationship" you have, but how people are dealing with the functional differences that is significant.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.