View Poll Results: How has your life in general been since you began learning about Socionics?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Definitely better

14 31.11%
  • Maybe a little bit better

18 40.00%
  • Maybe a little bit worse

6 13.33%
  • Definitely worse

5 11.11%
  • I don't really think about Socionics all that much, so this poll doesn't really apply to me.

2 4.44%

Thread: Has your overall condition improved or worsened since your learned about Socionics?

Hybrid View

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, my current state of affairs is a god-awful mess, but my self-awareness and conviction of character has definitely improved, which improves my all-important SEI "Truth, Beauty and Love Quotient".

Yes.

ZOMG SOMEONE BETTER PUT THAT IN QUOTABLE QUOTES OR I'LL BE IN A WORLD OF INTROVYRT STRYFE!
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's hard to say, I really can't remember specifically what my emotional state was like pre-socionics (2-3 years ago), but I tend to believe the only consistent effect on it has been because of things other than socionics - going to college, meeting new friends, intellectual challenges, etc. (notwithstanding what I wrote about this question here). However, the decision I made to consciously seek out these things was informed by socionics.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

improved
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.