Quote Originally Posted by Suomea View Post
Depends what you mean by suffocating. In terms of my current relationship it goes through periods of intense time intake where we'll spend most of our time together for a few days.... normally a weekend. Then after a couple of days I'll start to feel comfortable in the relationship and slightly uncomfortable with how much time we spend together and I'll go off on my way. We'll enter a sort of "minimal relationship care mode" where I'll go off on my own and do lots of odd stuff... Then after 2-5 days I'll realize I really want to spend time with her and need her and we'll spend another few days together. Her feelings stay relatively constant the whole time which is nice (or at least so I think), and while mine can vary quite a bit overall, I think we make a good fit.

I don't think many people would want to be in a relationship like this but it seems to work for us, and for me at least.

By the way this just sounds a lot more like an anxious-ambivalent or avoidant attachment style more than anything having to do with socionics..... might be tempered by a Fi POLR and Fe hidden agenda though possibly. I have no clue.
I have a feeling my relationships would be a lot like this out of necessity. Too much time with one person would drive me nuts.