Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What music do you listen to?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    The response I was expecting was your reaction to me calling you a fascist and a hippie. I'm just messing with you, and you happened to take me seriously. Trying to poke at me by saying I'm just trying to be like discojoe is just more proof that you're taking me way more seriously than you should.

I actually wasn't trying to provoke you in the first place, but once you stepped right in it, how could I resist?
    I dont know, something called self-control?

Whats wrong with taking people seriously anyways?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maizemedley
    From my experience with INFp's/ENFj's/ESTp's, it's not so much talking about things as it is reacting to each other. Do you feel that INFp's and ENFj's react in a positive way towards you and you towards them? Does interacting with those types liven your spirits? Put a little spring in your step? Anyway, I know you're having a little convo with Zeia here. So, I'll just stop for now. laters
    I definitely know what you mean (at least with INFps). While they sorta put me at a loss for words sometimes, they're definitely the crowd I would want to go to parties with, and just hang around in general. I think they react well to me, and there's some mojo there, but I honestly can't see myself as any Beta type.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

=)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic
    Ayreon, Bob Dylan, Coldplay, Dark Moor, Daft Punk, Dark Tranquility, Dragon Force, Dream Theater, Eiffel 65, Elfonia, Falconer, Guns N' Roses, Iced Earth, King Crimson, Lacuna Coil, Led Zeppelin, Liquid Tension Experiment, The Mars Volta, Maudlin of the Well, Nightwish, Opeth, Pain of Salvation, Pantera, Pink Floyd, Placebo, Porcupine Tree, The Pixies, Queen, Queensryche, Radiohead, Symphony X, Therion, Tool, The Velvet Underground, Wintersun

Bands or artists I've listened to within the past month.
    I think every intj loves King Krimson. :wink:
    Entp
    ILE

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeia
    Whats wrong with taking people seriously anyways?
    I never said there was anything wrong with it.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I go more on acutal albums and music, as opposed to the artists themselves (with a few exceptions). The following is an updated version of a list of favorite albums from another thread, nowhere near complete, but it gives you an idea:
    Inspiration Information - Shuggie Otis (Funk-Rock-Psychedelic - look him up!)
    Ponselle Prima Voce - A compilation of recordings of soprano Rosa Ponselle (Opera)
    Songs and Dances of Death - Dmitri Hvorostovsky, Valery Gergiev and the Kirov Orchestra, composed by Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov (Classical)
    Lady Day: The Best of Billie Holiday - A compilation of recordings of Billie Holiday (Jazz)
    Neapolitan Songs and Arias - Franco Corelli (Opera)
    Joan Baez - Joan Baez (Folk)
    Eugene Onegin - Boris Khaikin, Andrei Sokolov, Galina Vishnevskaya and the Bolshoi Opera and Orchestra, composed by Peter Illyich Tchaikovsky (Opera)
    The Barber of Seville - Beverly Sills, Nicolai Gedda, and the London Symphony Orchestra, composed by Gioacchino Rossini (Opera)
    In Utero - Nirvana (Rock)
    Led Zeppelin IV - Led Zeppelin (Rock)
    This Girl's In Love With You - Aretha Franklin (Soul)
    Surfer Rosa - The Pixies
    Piano Concertos no. 2 and 3 - Dmitri Yablonsky and the Russian State Symphony Orchestra, composed by Sergei Rachmaninov (Classical)
    Hair - Original Broadway Cast Recording (Rock-Musical Theatre)
    Live at Fillmore East - The Allman Brothers Band (Southern Rock)
    Blue Wild Angel: Live at the Isle of Wight - Jimi Hendrix (Rock)
    La Traviata: sung in Russian - Alexander Ivanovich Orlov, Alexander Melik-Pashaev and the Bolshoi Opera Chorus and Orchestra, composed by Giussepe Verdi (Opera)
    Raw Power - Iggy and the Stooges (Rock)
    Eastern Sounds - Yusef Lateef (Jazz)
    Carmen - Solange Michel, Michel Dens, Raoul Jobin and the Choir and Orchestra of the Opera-Comique of France, composed by Georges Bizet (Opera)
    Obligatory Beatles Album: Abbey Road - The Beatles (Pop-Rock)
    Black Fire - Kalyi Jag (Hungarian Gypsy Music)
    Piano Music - Vladimir Horowitz, composed by Chopin (Classical)
    Blues - Jimi Hendrix (Blues-Rock)
    Elvis Presley - Elvis Presley (Rock - the cover was riffed by the Clash for London Calling)
    Winterreise - Hans Hotter, Gerald Moore, and also the recordings by Lotte Lehmann, Bridgette Faessbender, and Matthias Goerne, composed by Franz Schubert (Classical)
    The Voice of the Sparrow - a compliation of music sung by Edith Piaf (Vocal Swing)
    Damaged - Black Flag (Rock)
    Bob Dylan - Bob Dylan (Folk)
    The Harlem Nutcracker - Dave Berger and the Sultans of Swing, composed by Duke Ellington (Jazz)
    Symphony no. 14 - Czech-Slovak Radio Symphony Orchestra, composed by Dmitri Shostakovitch (Modernist)
    La Belle Époque (The Songs of Reynaldo Hahn) - Susan Graham, composed by Reynaldo Hahn (Classical)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anybody else like the music from Jesus Christ Superstar?
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    Does anybody else like the music from Jesus Christ Superstar?
    I do... I didn't think anyone else listened to that stuff. My favorite parts are "Heaven on Their Minds", "The Last Supper", "Gethsemane", and the title song. The movie's pretty cool, too... I love hippies.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I like different genres of music, for now Im mostly into heavy metal, electronic, and industrial.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alkaline Trio
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One word: http://di.fm

Symphony no. 14 - Czech-Slovak Radio Symphony Orchestra, composed by Dmitri Shostakovitch (Modernist)

<3!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12