Quote Originally Posted by Diana
Quote Originally Posted by gugu_ baba
Yes, Kirana, that's the kind of things I wanted to hear more. And an obsession of mine: Do you ever dance in public? I refuse to do so because I guess it draws too much attention to my body and I fear that I might look ridiculous and I dislike to look inferior in other people eyes and I also feel very uncomfortable

I love sports, tough I'm not that active. I think beyond the functions, in our case to have a weak Se, which I believe is essential in sports field - to have a developed Se, is also important if your parents got you to do some sports when you were little. This way is it possible to improve the sport skills.
I think you may have hit on something. Ah ha! I just came to a sort of realization. Awhile back my dad and I were discussing Einstein, and he was telling me that although obviously a genius, Einstein would regularly get lost walking home from campus. And I commented that he was out-of-balance. My dad said that if you can recognize an imbalance in kids when they are young that you can help them to become more balanced, and develop their weak areas. And I think this may be the very reason why I am good at some things that make it seem like I'm not a particular type, because my parents recognized both my strengths and weaknesses and helped me to develop more of a balance from the time I was young. So yay for my parents, and it explains why I don't feel like I entirely fit a particular type.

As far as dancing in public, that is something that I am very self-conscious about, and will not easily do.
Sometimes developing weaknesses retards one's strengths to a state of average. So with balance comes an unbelievably average person.

Eh..

Like an autistic person with an amazing ability for re-playing any number on the piano after only one hearing loses the ability after they learn to, say, walk on their hands.

Of course balance sounds like a good idea, but it may not always be worth the "price."