Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I stole some hot dogs

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    all the naive eagerness of an 8th grader seeing his first Michael Moore film
    lol
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol @ you guys arguing about morals/principles while Jessica is lying around enjoying her stolen hot dogs somewhere.

Honestly though, most of you take this shit waaaayyyy too seriously.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    lol @ you guys arguing about morals/principles while Jessica is lying around enjoying her stolen hot dogs somewhere.

Honestly though, most of you take this shit waaaayyyy too seriously.
    No, it just seems that way because you have weak Fe. Just because I am being serious doesn't mean I'm "taking it seriously".

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the record, I'd do the same exact thing as Jessica and use the same exact logic.

"She's fat! She doesn't NEED IT"
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sweet, I'm going to steal everyone's food now because they're all fatter than me. I need it more.

*Tra la la*
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    For the record, I'd do the same exact thing as Jessica and use the same exact logic.

"She's fat! She doesn't NEED IT"
    YES LOL POR ESO YOU CAN STEAL FROM RICH PEOPLE

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    No, you're Mini Ashton because you spend hours listening to the angsty, antisocial droppings that fall out of his mouth with all the naive eagerness of an 8th grader seeing his first Michael Moore film, think to yourself "Golly! Ashton sure is cool!", then you either consciously or unconsciously try to emulate his behavior here on the forum, both in content and in diction, all with an air of undeserved confidence gained from having big brother Ashton letting you borrow his material.

It's obvious and it's pathetic.
    You clearly understand nothing. You make assumptions about the nature of a relationship I have with somebody, with absolutely nothing to back it up. You are skewing data to fit your pathetic bias, and come across as extremely desperate in mitigating your frustration. Perhaps you could give a couple of examples of behaviors which ashton did, and then correlate those with a few of mine to add half a dose of validity to your argument. Otherwise, keep your petty feelings to yourself (and no, I don't mean Fi, mr. ENTp )
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YES LOL POR ESO YOU CAN STEAL FROM RICH PEOPLE
    Um, sure.

- Voltaire

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saying that it is okay to steal something from someone on the grounds that they don't need it is an endorsement of communism and an admittance of vast stupidity.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saying that it is okay to steal something from someone on the grounds that they don't need it is an endorsement of communism and an admittance of vast stupidity.
    Saying such sweeping generalizations without considering contexts is an admittance of vast stupidity.

- Voltaire

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

qft
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saying such sweeping generalizations without considering contexts is an admittance of vast stupidity.
    What about typing them?

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, it just seems that way because you have weak Fe. Just because I am being serious doesn't mean I'm "taking it seriously".
    Okay, you're being serious. Good for you. But attacking someone on a personal level because of something she posted as a joke is taking it too seriously.

EDIT: Actually no, it's not. That's just being a dick.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about typing them?
    Hrm, I'm not sure what you mean by that, man.

But I can see that most of us here are placed on a firm divide. And no one (at the moment) is willing to budge on it.

- Voltaire

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, you're being serious. Good for you. But attacking someone on a personal level because of something she posted as a joke is taking it too seriously.
    Of course you, an ILE, would denounce reacting negatively to something meant as a joke, since you have trouble knowing where to draw the line. There's nothing "too" anything about my response. It is measured and balanced.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I blame my actions on the fact I was clearly intoxicated at the time I stole the hot dogs. How can one remain drunk for 12+ hours? I only had 4. I think someone slipped me something special. I'm still feeling a little loopy. But damn, those hot dogs are good. Never tried the cheese kind. If she brings them in next time, i'll have to do some more sampling because clearly i'd never actually pay for my own.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just buy some fucking hot dogs.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why buy when you can steal?

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hrm, I'm not sure what you mean by that, man.

But I can see that most of us here are placed on a firm divide. And no one (at the moment) is willing to budge on it.
    K.

Anyway, you're right that context needs to be taken into account, and I did in fact take it into account. Jessica and strrrng are both simpletons who think and say stupid things with little regard for what their implications may be. My communism remark was an exaggeration, but an important one that served the purpose of making a point about the faulty reasoning being tossed around on their part.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Why buy when you can steal?
    Exactly. Why be mature and decent when we can be self-loathing and frivolous?

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I blame my actions on the fact I was clearly intoxicated at the time I stole the hot dogs. How can one remain drunk for 12+ hours? I only had 4. I think someone slipped me something special. I'm still feeling a little loopy. But damn, those hot dogs are good. Never tried the cheese kind. If she brings them in next time, i'll have to do some more sampling because clearly i'd never actually pay for my own.
    Hear that kids? Getting drunk absolves us of moral responsibility!

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    Of course you, an ILE, would denounce reacting negatively to something meant as a joke, since you have trouble knowing where to draw the line. There's nothing "too" anything about my response. It is measured and balanced.
    get off your illusory Fi high horse and stop using types as prescriptions of behavior, dumbass.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HOLY HELL I STOLE HOT DOGS FROM A FAT CHICK, OMIGOD THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!!!! DAMN, WORRY ABOUT SOMETHING SERIOUS AND REMOVE THE STICKS FROM YOUR ASSES.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

K.

Anyway, you're right that context needs to be taken into account, and I did in fact take it into account. Jessica and strrrng are both simpletons who think and say stupid things with little regard for what their implications may be. My communism remark was an exaggeration, but an important one that served the purpose of making a point about the faulty reasoning being tossed around on their part.
    Ah, ok. Thanks for clearing it up.

- Voltaire

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    get off your illusory Fi high horse and stop using types as prescriptions of behavior, dumbass.
    Sure, ignore the post where I made you look like a moron in favor of silly Ti blathering.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HOLY HELL I STOLE HOT DOGS FROM A FAT CHICK, OMIGOD THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!!!! DAMN, WORRY ABOUT SOMETHING SERIOUS AND REMOVE THE STICKS FROM YOUR ASSES.
    Like I said, (you wholly unintelligent lump of bio filth) the specific details of what you did aren't really a big deal, but that doesn't make it acceptable in light of small exceptions creating the way to more and more small exceptions that collectively are one huge, devastating exception (aka the death of a thousand cuts).

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have trouble knowing where to draw the line?

Yeah, when you hate yourself and have zero self-respect, it's hard to care about other people's property.
    Explain to me how that statement is perfectly measured and balanced. I interpreted it as a personal attack.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Honestly what's bugging me the most in this thread is that stealing food from fat people doesn't help them. I do not know why this keeps coming up. It's nonsense. Everyone needs to eat food. If you don't eat food consistently (when hungry) it fucks up your metabolism (and then you gain weight). Eating a cheese hotdog for lunch is better in the long run than skipping lunch (though granted if your diet was all cheese hotdogs, that would be really bad for you... cause they're made out of plastic and petroleum and motor oil and axil grease... and waste products... and road kill and the remains of chernobyl). The cheese hotdog is just as bad for Jessica as it is for her coworker (how much each of them weighs is irrelevant to the matter)... there is no rationale here. Which is fine if it's all meant non-seriously and no one honestly believes that once you reach a certain weight you "no longer require food".
    I'll respond for them:

But the fat person doesn't deserve to have such unhealthy food when I'm hungry and I don't have any food and I take better care of myself. Why should she be rewarded with tasty, unhealthy treats while I starve? She should have her food stolen and be forced to spend her money on additional, healthier alternatives.
    This, of course, is pure rationalization. "They" don't give a shit about the fat person and are using that argument to justify being hateful and cruel and lazy, taking out their frustrations on someone they can easily victimize. This is all about hate and greed. It has nothing to do with who "deserves" anything.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have trouble knowing where to draw the line?
    Yes.

Explain to me how that statement is perfectly measured and balanced. I interpreted it as a personal attack.
    It didn't occur to you that that may have been a continuation of some unrelated, ongoing conflict, the status of which thus means you are hardly qualified to sound off on? I guess not.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I kind of thought the thread was a joke.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    I kind of thought the thread was a joke.
    Naturally.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It didn't occur to you that that may have been a continuation of some unrelated, ongoing conflict, the status of which thus means you are hardly qualified to sound off on?
    Actually yes, it did. THAT WAS MY ENTIRE FUCKING POINT. The fact that although your argument makes complete sense, and yes, you are right in that her justifications for stealing are wrong, you were only arguing based on an unrelated, ongoing conflict. If you had left out the bullshit about her hating herself and having zero self-respect it wouldn't have bothered me and I would have agreed with you.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Naturally.
    It isn't? I mean, I doubt that she could actually have seriously defended stealing an hot dog. Maybe she did stole it, but the defense was kind of purposefully placed to have some fun on the forum, probably.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

discojoe is a moralistic genius
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually yes, it did. THAT WAS MY ENTIRE FUCKING POINT. The fact that although your argument makes complete sense, and yes, you are right in that her justifications for stealing are wrong, you were only arguing based on an unrelated, ongoing conflict. If you had left out the bullshit about her hating herself and having zero self-respect it wouldn't have bothered me and I would have agreed with you.
    Wrong. I was arguing out of the desire to continue the aforementioned conflict and out of moral conviction against what she was saying. They aren't mutually exclusive.

That's all beside the point, anyway, as I really couldn't care less about what you think of my behavior. As far as I'm concerned you all can burn in hell if you disagree with me.

Creepy-bg

Question 32. I sometimes take the cheese hotdogs without asking from the breakroom refrigerator.

O Never
    O Rarely
    O Sometimes
    O Often
    X Always

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    Question 32. I sometimes take the cheese hotdogs without asking from the breakroom refrigerator.

O Never
    O Rarely
    O Sometimes
    O Often
    O Always
    X Only on days when I feel dirty and worthless and want attention
    Fixed.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Discojoe, just because you're pissed off that I find you extremely unnattractive and feminine and repulsive, you need to get over it already. Seriously. Grow some balls, build a bridge and GET THE HELL OVER IT.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Discojoe, just because you're pissed off that I find you extremely unnattractive and feminine and repulsive, you need to get over it already. Seriously. Grow some balls, build a bridge and GET THE HELL OVER IT.
    Finally. It's about time you cracked. The feeling of infuriating human termites such as you could be packaged and sold as a soap. It's that invigorating.

/selfpatonback

Now go gamble/drink/barfly/whitetrash/pickupmen/actstupid like you normally do.

EDIT: Whoops! Forgot to add /self-hate to the list. Silly me.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The thing your pea sized brain is failing to grasp here is that if you had an ounce of self esteem yourself (but i can understand why you have none, its okay. completely understand why.), you'd ignore my comments and be on your way. I obviously offend you so next time you go on rant about ME "hating" myself, take a look at yourself.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast