View Poll Results: This system: (Read post first!)

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • Works out very well

0 0%
  • Doesn't make sense logically

0 0%
  • Better than labelling people as Xs

0 0%
  • 113 100.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cross-Dominance System (Update)

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    The ordering for ENFP

1. Ne
    2. Fi
    3. Se
    4. Ti

It makes a lot more sense then the one given by MBTI, because I always found that I did some introverted thinking and extraverted sensing though they've always tended to be pretty distorted and don't perform nearly as well or as often as my Ne and Fi, which occur very frequently and perform very well.
    Actually according to socionics function ordering, the 4th function is the weakest and the 3rd, the second weakest.

If you feel that can't possibly be your very weakest function, in socionics you might be another xNFx type.
    Hmm...well, introverted thinking probably is my weakest happen because it does happen in random times where I think like a maniac to the extreme about something and then it goes away and it basically dissappears for it to randomly appear again. The weird thing is, I remember it being a lot stronger when I was younger, I might of switched types often in my life.

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    The ordering for ENFP

1. Ne
    2. Fi
    3. Se
    4. Ti

It makes a lot more sense then the one given by MBTI, because I always found that I did some introverted thinking and extraverted sensing though they've always tended to be pretty distorted and don't perform nearly as well or as often as my Ne and Fi, which occur very frequently and perform very well.
    Actually according to socionics function ordering, the 4th function is the weakest and the 3rd, the second weakest.

If you feel that can't possibly be your very weakest function, in socionics you might be another xNFx type.
    Hmm...Well, introverted thinking probably is my weakest happen because it does happen in random times where I think like a maniac to the extreme about something and then it goes away and it basically dissappears for it to randomly appear again. The weird thing is, I remember it being a lot stronger when I was younger, I might of switched types often in my life.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Damnit!, I did the above posts, I really got to make sure I'm logged in.

Quote Originally Posted by niveK
    The problem faced in psychology is we're trying to understand a black box system. All we can really do is input various data and see what gets spit back out. Mostly (to me, at least) it's about analyzing the patterns and making the connections. The whole bit's rather intuitive, and prone to mistakes. Unfortunately, it's hard to debug a brain.
    I think a new system has to be made, the system Carl-Jung has made is excellent, but it needs to be more advanced. That's why so many are getting befuddled about cross-types and all.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Young_and_Confused

The problem faced in psychology is we're trying to understand a black box system. All we can really do is input various data and see what gets spit back out. Mostly (to me, at least) it's about analyzing the patterns and making the connections. The whole bit's rather intuitive, and prone to mistakes. Unfortunately, it's hard to debug a brain.
    I think a new system has to be made, the system Carl-Jung has made is excellent, but it needs to be more advanced. That's why so many are getting befuddled about cross-types and all.
    Cross-type is by its nature befuddling because it explains everything. The relations list applies to non-people as much as it does to people, you could apply it anywhere, to anything. It's the world Carl Jung lived in all his life, completely surrounded by, but he avoided trying to analyze it because if he had, it would have driven him insane.

It's like how every physics equation out there breaks down when you get to a singularity. Hell, there's even one of those in cross-type: the xxxx type, which turns all logical conclusion ever reached completely on its head!

And yet its conclusion was reached logically!

Don't try to take the consequences of cross-type too seriously. The brightest of the bright have their handicaps for a reason.

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    Quote Originally Posted by Young_and_Confused

Cross-type is by its nature befuddling because it explains everything. The relations list applies to non-people as much as it does to people, you could apply it anywhere, to anything. It's the world Carl Jung lived in all his life, completely surrounded by, but he avoided trying to analyze it because if he had, it would have driven him insane.

It's like how every physics equation out there breaks down when you get to a singularity. Hell, there's even one of those in cross-type: the xxxx type, which turns all logical conclusion ever reached completely on its head!

And yet its conclusion was reached logically!

Don't try to take the consequences of cross-type too seriously. The brightest of the bright have their handicaps for a reason.
    Yeah, whenever I try to analyze cross-types, I end up going crazy and its frustrating because they tend to defy the rules of the ordering of functions.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, whenever I try to analyze cross-types, I end up going crazy and its frustrating because they tend to defy the rules of the ordering of functions.
    I don't think they defy the rules. I think the rules just operate a bit differently, is all. One function must cover more than one base in the personality.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12