TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Huitzilopochtli View Post
    http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=35752773

Thanks. What would you like me to describe?
    hm.. maybe the last argument or unpleasant interaction you had with someone. What was it about, how did you react, what pissed you off.

I had been considering ENTj for you in addition to IxTx but the last video I believe seems Fe polr or IxTx. Does not appear extraverted.

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington View Post
    hm.. maybe the last argument or unpleasant interaction you had with someone. What was it about, how did you react, what pissed you off.

I had been considering ENTj for you in addition to IxTx but the last video I believe seems Fe polr or IxTx. Does not appear extraverted.
    I am not sure...I really love debate so to me arguments are actually quite pleasurable. I tend to handle social situations very efficiently as well so I am rarely confronted with regard to anything...I tend to be the most upset when I am forced to appease someone who is being unreasonable. I hope that helps...
    Last edited by Nexus; 06-08-2008 at 08:37 AM.

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also like to read, lift weights, jog, swim, snowboard, go to nightclubs, write music, play guitar, play basketball, play paintball, play chess, play cards, play pool, play darts, or make video games. I was a physics major and math minor in college but I took many other courses outside my primary field of study (like theory of knowledge, behavior modification, and neuroethology). Is there anything else you'd like me to describe?

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you seem very active. Which is more typical of extraverted types than introverted ones. I will retract my other typings now. Now you seem like you could even be an ENTp. I'm going to bed now though so I hope others can ask you some good questions.

Btw I was using "argument" in the colloquial sense, but the answer was still illuminating. What does make you upset then?

I also perceived your fast pace in your video as a possible Fe polr but had some reservations since you seemed to say thank you a lot.. and then i realized you probably get compliments a lot because of your skills, and such a reaction could just be conditioned and meaningless.

How do you come to a decision? Use a specific example.

what is your ideal life? To use the poster Expat's test.

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington View Post
    you seem very active. Which is more typical of extraverted types than introverted ones. I will retract my other typings now. Now you seem like you could even be an ENTp. I'm going to bed now though so I hope others can ask you some good questions.

Btw I was using "argument" in the colloquial sense, but the answer was still illuminating. What does make you upset then?

I also perceived your fast pace in your video as a possible Fe polr but had some reservations since you seemed to say thank you a lot.. and then i realized you probably get compliments a lot because of your skills, and such a reaction could just be conditioned and meaningless.

How do you come to a decision? Use a specific example.

what is your ideal life? To use the poster Expat's test.
    Thank you for your assistance. I do have a tendency to speak rather quickly, it is in fact related to my impatience with regard to the act of communication. I have a fear of incompetence which is likely to upset me. When I make a decision I initially confirm whether the value is more relevant in the future or present and I compare various alternatives to maximize utility. I don't like to rely on Bayesian inference but I will use it if necessary. My ideal occupation would be to rationalize the physiology of the universe by interpreting raw empirical data, to remove the redundancies and explore the idiosyncrasies of analogous formulations, and to reduce all of it to a set of generalized principles. Where can I find Expat's Test?

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for your recommendation JuJu; here is the video that you requested: