Thread: You ever feel like

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    Yeah, totally. But I guess I should not relate since I am an ISTp?
    do you think because it's a "private" thing you do? it seems it would be for you. i ask also because it's private for me....

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dbmmama View Post
    do you think because it's a "private" thing you do? it seems it would be for you. i ask also because it's private for me....
    Yeah, it is. It's exactly how I feel sometimes. And I don't think it's something an outsider would notice.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, it is. It's exactly how I feel sometimes. And I don't think it's something an outsider would notice.
    Or should notice.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    Or should notice.
    Exactly.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This might sound a bit pretentious but... my feelings are sacred and I keep 'em secret.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my feelings are sacred and I keep 'em secret.
    That and nobody should be paying that much attention to me.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

TIM
    nil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sometimes.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Emo is the new 'gay.' As in 'that's so gay' it really is 'that's so emo' now. I hate all-purpose insults. Shows how stupid the person is. But, it's part of youth culture and I'm a young man, so it's hard to get over it.

It was funny how I seemed to portray so many traits everybody doesn't like. I think it's because when you're emo you are real in a way people just can't handle. Like deeply philosophical in a way that is too painful. (Really when you think about it, everybody that's into religion and 'deeper meaning' is very emo. Can't they go around and play football or something?)

But I don't like dramatic displays of emoness, but more subdued. Like when people are still logical and sane, but clearly disturbed about something. I hate any kind of overhyped emotions, because it all seems fake to me. None of that 'wah wah wah I'm so sad my boyfriend died.' You know when my best friend had problems she didn't even tell me, I think that's a sign of strength. I think there are just things you need to work out on your own, and even though she was upset- I knew she would be able to get over it without doing faggy shit like 'expressing our feelings.'

But like with being gay, emos will move to college where they will be able to better intellectualize their thoughts and their way of life will be embraced and pampered by overly idealistic psychology types instead of mocked by asshats who can only do things besides criticize others, until they realize they have to get a real job and everybody turns out the same anyway. Way of the world, yo.

Also, preppies SUCK and losers RULE.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This might sound a bit pretentious but... my feelings are sacred and I keep 'em secret.
    That's sweet....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but that's my "job" i still notice them in everyone. but i also notice who wants them private and who is medium about sharing and who is open with others...

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dbmmama View Post
    but that's my "job" i still notice them in everyone. but i also notice who wants them private and who is medium about sharing and who is open with others...
    Are you my new psychologist?