Thread: solluminati SLE

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default solluminati SLE

Last edited by Done; 03-02-2023 at 04:11 PM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems intuitive - first impression was closest to ILE
    not excluding ILI, but it's not as likely
    Last edited by nifl; 07-23-2022 at 10:13 PM.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hes demented and vegan going downhill
    i dont want to listen to him or look at his face anymore

he does resemble a SLE i know a lot hes a bit of a skinhead idk how to talk to him but i seem to struggle to talk to SLEs
    https://c.tenor.com/bwQ61QJj3gEAAAAC...demon-time.gif

it just happens today is that SLE person i know's birthday bravo u hit on the synchronicitiy
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 07-29-2022 at 11:20 PM.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Too deep View Post
    Ok then find this From DarkAngelFireWolf69 .

In a dialogue, the following moment is characteristic of this sociotype. After the replica of his conversation partner, the SLE makes a pause, as if thinking things over, trying to comprehend the information and provide the needed answer. During this deliberation he tends to squint his eyes.

. In logical subtypes of squint your eyes periodically.

With sensing irrational logical types, SLE and SLI, demonstrative logic often manifests as a slowing of speech with sudden pauses. This is especially noticeable during their public appearances: they may be picking words with difficulty, contemplatively frowning their brows; that is to say, they are demonstrating their "mental processing". They control their speech flow on a modular scheme: collect a small amount of verbal 'blocks' or 'modules', and from these they create and compile their speech, then transform it as the situation requires.

watch the face
    https://youtube.com/shorts/dmAMSTWugE8?feature=share
    I dont know the type of that person. But it looks like he pauses to deliver, show some kind of emotional, attitudional stance rather than him picking words with difficulty. I would say that person has no difficulty in that regard in that video.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Too deep View Post
    @Snowgirl saw you struggle to find your type and SLE being mentioned. Check the post upside then you can watch the vid I linked to see how what is being described by Gulenko manifest itself exactly ( sudden pause in middle of phrases, squint of eyes etc ) . Then try to see if you catch yourself doing the same things.
    Thank you

Honestly, I'm not struggling that much with this, it is almost settled that I am either Beta ST or LSE

With sensing irrational logical types, SLE and SLI, demonstrative logic often manifests as a slowing of speech with sudden pauses
    This happens to me a lot, I noticed it several times while listening to the messages of voices that I sent to my friends

contemplatively frowning their brows;
    Happened in my video questionnaire for a minute I guess? but I generally tend to frown when I'm looking for anything, whether it's words, or real things irl
    I don't have any videos of me speaking now

However, I don't speak like the person in the video, my frown is when I'm searching for words , not all the time
    Souls know their way back home