Seems we have something to discuss - there are a couple of possible EIEs who were typed as dominants because they get radiant new ideas very often. My question is - are we sure that's not also EIE trait?

I certainly know that, calm as I may be, I frequently get new ideas that I really want to make a reality. After a while when there's no one rooting me on, I slowly lose interest and soon I get a new idea. Sure I've had some major long-term goals and ideas, but I've had plenty more short term ideas. And I imagine I'm one of the persistent EIEs who also tries to be her own dual to get stuff done.

My theory is that the dynamic extroverted type who functions on his own impressions of the world would frequently get new impressions of things. "I realized we absolutely need to paint the walls here. It would really brighten it up!" A while later if no one else is pushing it forward, "ah, whatever." ... ... "I realized we could also brighten it up by buying a new sofa!" and if the EIE can't find the right sofa within 2 weeks, it will stay as an idea. EIE is supposed to generate ideas and to stir things up. This might make EIE seem full of ideas and very inconsistent - traits associated with dominants.