Thread: I am not Beta

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually what she's describing sounds like a Ti-valuing person reacting to a Te person; that is, the "INTj" would be making his case by giving examples, which he was using to validate the points he was making, but she saw them as "deviation" since she'd have preferred to have the point more elaborated on its own merits, without the examples. That would be my guess.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    i'm sort of convinced that in her case, she's just really really stupid and honestly believes this stuff that gets fed to her.
    In that case, poor eunice.

Come to think of it, I think UDP may actually be the same.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    UDP does this as well. You share little anecdotes which you hope will make people see "the truth" when it's clearly bullshit in the face of every remotely sensible person who reads it. Then you make a stupid comment like "I would love to be a Beta but I'm not", which you believe will make people think "ha! then she must not be a Beta!", which is ironic, because no Delta would "love" to be a Beta, otherwise they wouldn't be a Delta.
    Can I just say that it's not the type confusion that pisses me off; it's the sheer fucking pretense that rolls out of your mouths that makes me act so unbecoming towards you and UDP. For all I care, you could be a fucking ESE. But when you attempt to argue for something which is completely pitiful, I have nothing but contempt for you people. Drop the act.
    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    i'm sort of convinced that in her case, she's just really really stupid and honestly believes this stuff that gets fed to her.
    Huh? That wasn't my intention, even if that was how you have perceived my actions. You are making a mountain out of a molehill.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eunice View Post
    Huh? That wasn't my intention, even if that was how you have perceived my actions. You are making a mountain out of a molehill.
    actually no; it's been going on very persistently for over a year. it's not a molehill.

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Suomea; 09-27-2008 at 11:39 PM.
    Suomea

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suomea View Post
    And I'm sure it's somewhere but I was wondering where the post where you state the reasons you think Eunice is INFp.....
    not sure exactly. i'm not sure if there exists or not a single post/thread which would suffice. my list contains a brief summary of this entire discussion. not substantiated with examples, of course, but i've justified this more than enough to the people that have needed to hear it. IM me if you're interested in the long version.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In that case, poor eunice.

Come to think of it, I think UDP may actually be the same.
    not quite. in his case i think the pretense argument is more valid; i don't see any pretense from eunice. with UDP it's not so much a question of him totally ignoring everything i have to say so much as there's so much contradictory information in both his behavior and what he talks about that i can't figure out what's going on and sort of don't trust his self-analyses at this point very much at all.

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    Actually what she's describing sounds like a Ti-valuing person reacting to a Te person; that is, the "INTj" would be making his case by giving examples, which he was using to validate the points he was making, but she saw them as "deviation" since she'd have preferred to have the point more elaborated on its own merits, without the examples. That would be my guess.
    It's a fair point on it's own merit here (I say on it own because I haven't read all of the entire thread-just sort of skimmed parts of it so far) as I have to say i've found this - i've found Ti valuers (mainly Ti seeking types) getting frustrated at what they see as me "rambling on" when what I am really doing is building a case with various examples from my Te perspective.