Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
you are an incorrigible moron.
Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
niff I really don't understand why you'd even bother posting that. If you think eunice has a poor understanding of socionics and that any productive discussion with her is impossible between you two, why not just ignore it or if you're going to express your flat out disagreement do it in a way that isn't an attack? I've never seen eunice treat anyone with any level of disrespect ever, so to see her get shat on here just because you find her understanding of a theory wanting, well, that's flat out foolish imo.
Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
dude why do you bother posting stuff like this? what good comes of it?
Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina View Post
That's just REALLY bad people-skills right here. And you can't blame Fe PoLR because most ISTps and INTps are tons nicer than you. I considered reporting the post for being pointless spam. And they say makes people "practical".
Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina View Post
ok, that was mean of me, but you should at least try to a decent human being toward other human beings. It's not about social customs or whatever. it's about you making an extra effort to push people away. You didn't need to write that post, no one was forcing you into anything. Society isn't making it hard for you to adjust. It's all you - you take the time out of your othervise neutral day to write a negative post. In stead of doing nothing you actually spend energy for the "daily push people away" interaction.
+200 for each post except Niffweeds