View Poll Results: Do yourself and others consider you as physically attractive ? (HONESTLY)

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • I consider myself as physically attractive.

12 60.00%
  • Others consider me as physically attractive.

15 75.00%
  • Neither I and others consider me physically attractive.

8 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Do yourself and others consider you as physically attractive ?

Threaded View

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    I only voted that others consider me physically attractive, because I only consider myself attractive sometimes.

My opinion changes a lot.
    yeah i sometimes think my pics resemble a less objectively attractive you

in general i think i do have a lot of confidence in my attractiveness, but physically I think I am not what a majority would consider attractive, and i think part of it has to do with that i am a female (and i'd be lying if i said the lack of response to my pictures here didn't make me feel that i "must be ugly"). In that sense i am pretty much clueless about what is attractive to the masses and look for feedback from as many as i can, but i do understand symmetry and other artistic concepts about attractiveness in that sense. I have features that are not considered feminine, like a small nose, large eyes. I have a button-ish nose but its still not like.. small or shapely or anything. My eyes are smaller and sometimes i think my lips are objectively attractive, like makeup artists and the average joe on the street say they like them. I have strong eyebrows and my skin has gotten worse so i have a few spots and blemishes, and i am overweight. Still, i see that there are many fat, spotty, masculine women who have sexual and/or marital partners, so i always think that they, and i, might be attractive even though i am fat, spotty, and masculine.

On the other hand, i do think that i can be attractive and sexy with the proper clothing because i have a chest and an ass.
    Last edited by Ms. Kensington; 05-29-2008 at 02:15 AM.