View Poll Results: Do yourself and others consider you as physically attractive ? (HONESTLY)

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • I consider myself as physically attractive.

12 60.00%
  • Others consider me as physically attractive.

15 75.00%
  • Neither I and others consider me physically attractive.

8 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Do yourself and others consider you as physically attractive ?

Hybrid View

Creepy-bg

Fuck you I'm a 12.

I don't think I fall within the generally accepted parameters of physically attractive but I have charm and a generally lighthearted irony about it so I can do fine if I want to. Most of my problem is I don't give a shit... so I don't try to be attractive/keep myself up. I know I'm capable of it though so I can sort of draw confidence from that.

Creepy-bg

and for what it's worth... pretty much everyone is physically attractive to somebody.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    and for what it's worth... pretty much everyone is physically attractive to somebody.
    even to you poo bear.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    even to you poo bear.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...a sickness of the mind... for you see, Jimmy didn't know that Mike... was a homosexual.

FUCKING LOL

(BTW, in the very begining of the movie, they drive past a place that still exists near where my parents live, but now there's a highrise bank and a little plaza there instead of JUST houses. And the place that's called "fish - shrimp - " etc still exists) Weird.

- Voltaire

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think it's such a cut and dry thing. I mean I can be physically attracted to someone who I would say is objectively pretty plain. And I'm not talking about getting to know someone better and gradually thinking they're better looking than they are. I mean immediate physical attraction. I think it's more about what sort of energy the person is producing and whether you are attracted or repulsed by it.

Within reason though.
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    I don't think it's such a cut and dry thing. I mean I can be physically attracted to someone who I would say is objectively pretty plain. And I'm not talking about getting to know someone better and gradually thinking they're better looking than they are. I mean immediate physical attraction. I think it's more about what sort of energy the person is producing and whether you are attracted or repulsed by it.

Within reason though.
    exactly...

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post

Within reason though.
    I think that machintruc meant something that cuts all of that out. Maybe the definition changes over time, but i think one thing that scientists have figured out is that there is a correlation between symmetry and attractiveness in the human face. There's also something like a beautiful face set of proportions, one of which faces fits it is Elizabeth Hurley. Of course you're right that being attracted to someone is highly subjective, in that it will vary from person to person. But I would think that if youre heterosexual you would find some things to be objectively a requirement, like the opposite sex organ you have?

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    ...a sickness of the mind... for you see, Jimmy didn't know that Mike... was a homosexual.

FUCKING LOL

(BTW, in the very begining of the movie, they drive past a place that still exists near where my parents live, but now there's a highrise bank and a little plaza there instead of JUST houses. And the place that's called "fish - shrimp - " etc still exists) Weird.
    Is that Inglewood? my little brother lived there when he was going to OTIS.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah that's the very beginning of Inglewood.

- Voltaire

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuck you I'm a 12.

I don't think I fall within the generally accepted parameters of physically attractive but I have charm and a generally lighthearted irony about it so I can do fine if I want to. Most of my problem is I don't give a shit... so I don't try to be attractive/keep myself up. I know I'm capable of it though so I can sort of draw confidence from that.
    Today's feel-good answer brought to you by bionicgoat.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Fuck you I'm a 12.

Nah, you're hot. Just deal with it. (no, I am not kidding)
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Nah, you're hot. Just deal with it. (no, I am not kidding)

you're making me blush again :wink: