Quote Originally Posted by misutii View Post
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

wrong wrong wrong WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

ahHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
Haha!!! Yeah, "wrong" is a great word for it!! I'm supposed to go to that concert tonight, but after seeing the photo -- well, I just hope that he's not gonna wear those pants tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by logos View Post
I would think that the comparative/kindred type would be potentially the most threatening type, as it would seem to one that the kindred was using their leading function in what would be perceived as misguided ways that would threaten their own vulnerable function. The kindred type can appear as the "darkened shadow form" of the identity type.
I can definitely understand why, in theory, kindreds would come across as "darkened shadows" to each other, (i.e. A's creative is B's PoLR.) In my experience, however, the similar leading function increases sympathy... Thus there's not a whole lot of stepping on each other's toes in these relationships.

Extinguishment relations, on the other hand, can have some psychological pressure (almost intellectual pressure) which can feel threatening... This may be particular to the IEI-IEE relationship--I'm not sure... It's like both sides are trying to figure out what the other knows, so as to judge/classify the other... One of my good friends is INFp, and even that relationship has a subtle element of under-the-surface competition.

Has anyone else found this w/ Extinguishment relations?