Thread: IEEs/ENFps achieving their dreams and goals

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    Awww...!! Thank you!!

That's a really awesome thing to hear... Wow.
    my pleasure.

could you help me with something typewise?

your energy, your personality, whatever it is that i feel from you is so absolutely amazing. i have had crushes on guys like you when i was younger, mostly. yet, i always felt that your type was "out of my league." like you wouldn't like boring little me, you were so cool and too good for me.
    you know, the kind of crush where you would just worship the other person. but, looking at it now, it wouldn't really be healthy to have that kind of worship thing in a relationship.

is there a type that might think that about IEEs? unless it is just you personally....

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by istpunk View Post
    ENFP'S DARK SIDE IS THIS...trust me I know you people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RbL4PwTDsQ
    Oh shit, I forgot the Terminator was an IEE. Oh, what taste you SLIs have.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Terminator
    I know now why you cry, but it's something I can never do.
    Fe dual seeking?

I think the Terminator is an LSI robot. His brain runs on all these Ti rules, and then he carries out Se actions... but he tries to come up with clever things to attract his "dual" like "hasta la vista, baby," which I swear he only does stuff like that to be cute and get an Fe reaction.

I love the Terminator movies... sigh.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dbmmama View Post
    my pleasure.

your energy, your personality, whatever it is that i feel from you is so absolutely amazing. i have had crushes on guys like you when i was younger, mostly. yet, i always felt that your type was "out of my league." like you wouldn't like boring little me, you were so cool and too good for me.
    you know, the kind of crush where you would just worship the other person. but, looking at it now, it wouldn't really be healthy to have that kind of worship thing in a relationship.

is there a type that might think that about IEEs? unless it is just you personally....

AHHH OMFG I'M IN MY HISTORY CLASS STEALING THEIR SHITTY, EVERYTHING-GOOD-IS-BLOCKED INTERNET CONNECTION AND IN THE VIDEO WE'RE WATCHING THEY JUST CUT OFF SOME GUY'S TONGUE!!!!!!
    FHS;KGHB'ADIE'GIW'EGI'OIGA'HB'SDF'BOH'WOIGE' EW
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dbmmama View Post
    my pleasure.

Honestly, I'm blushing... Wow, that's really cool.

It seems like we'd get along really well IRL, for sure--but I know the feeling that you're describing. I've had it, definitely... The "out of my league" thing is usually something I attribute to my super-ego relation w/ a SLE... The ppl who've said things like that to me though--lol, it's only been three ppl!! like I'm a playa--have been ISFp, ISTp, and INFp.

Thinking about it now, it makes sense that those three types might feel that way about a IEE... Each for a different reason, I'm thinkin.

P.S. David Cook!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    Honestly, I'm blushing... Wow, that's really cool.

It seems like we'd get along really well IRL, for sure--but I know the feeling that you're describing. I've had it, definitely... The "out of my league" thing is usually something I attribute to my super-ego relation w/ a SLE... The ppl who've said things like that to me though--lol, it's only been three ppl!! like I'm a playa--have been ISFp, ISTp, and INFp.

Thinking about it now, it makes sense that those three types might feel that way about a IEE... Each for a different reason, I'm thinkin.

P.S. David Cook!!!!!!!!!!
    of all the seasons to not watch AI, it was this one. I got hooked on The Biggest Loser instead. So, he's IEE then? That blows the whole theory that IEEs don't achieve their dreams.

Everything is a sign to me. Here's what just happened.

I read your post and remembered I needed to print something for hubby. But, our printer was out of ink. I ran up to Office Max and the lone checker was David Cook's twin!!!

thanks, more to ponder.