Quote Originally Posted by jewels View Post
I think it's easy to meet one type and then think all people from that type are that way...I've done that myself. But I really do think Delta ST and NFs get along great. so don't give up hope!

I had a really good (and bad) experience w/ an ISTp a couple years ago...had a blast w/ him, and all that duality stuff, but he wasn't looking for a relationship, so I took off. To the best of my knowledge, he hasn't had a gf since, and is playing the field (quite well actually). So, that alone would have totally tainted my view on that type, but I know there are lots of awesome (and non-player) ISTps...just haven't met them all yet.

And the more ESTjs I meet, the more I'm convinced they are a super fun type to hang w/.

I do think STs and NFs are good together. You know why? Because you know how when you're hanging out w/ another F type, you know that certain things will upset them, or they'll avoid certain conflicts, etc...and it gets annoying? Well there isn't that problem w/ STs and it's refreshing that they can face conflict like that w/o flinching. But I do think they understand emotions, it's more of a non-verbal exchange though (provided you aren't dating a jerk, of course). The jerk factor is stronger than the type one.
The bolded comment-you are joking? You would judge an entire group of people because you met one who didn't want to settle down they way you wanted him to? Seriously?