Thread: Why NF/ST relations are worth it?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zenbrat View Post
    Yes, exactly. It is a little harder to crack the ST shell since logic clings to the old adage "once bitten, twice shy". Any perceived threat to their emotional balance precipitates distance, until trust is established. They must know that you are not going to give up on them. They must be consistently reassured that your feelings are not fleeting, nor based upon simple desire (including a desire to own or control them).

I have never experienced a love more innocent or pure than that of an ST. It is very grounded, stable, and honest. Initially, you will be shut out, tested, taunted and mistrusted. Once the trial is over, and you have proven yourself worthy of such timeless devotion, you will know nothing more beautiful, gentle or tender than the heart of an ST.

Getting "in" is certainly not a task for the faint of heart. I believe only an NF can manage this endeavor. Idealism rides out any storm.
    I like this post. We do have hearts, it's nice to know someone can see we have the capability to love and be loved. It's just a very long process.

very, very long process.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    I like this post. We do have hearts, it's nice to know someone can see we have the capability to love and be loved. It's just a very long process.

very, very long process.
    Yeah. Thanks Zenbrat.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post

very, very long process.
    Yes.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.