Thread: How does it feel to be physically attractive ?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    i seriously have done this before, jessica. i did this in turkey actually because i got sick of guys approaching me. my idea is that it would work well in cultures where marriage is still a union that is taken at least semi-seriously, which, tbqh, isn't many places anymore heh.

Yeah, sometimes they'll ask me if it's an engagement ring to which i'll answer "Yes" and they still keep at it. But for the most part, they leave me alone. Everytime I go places were i know drunk men congregate, the ring goes on.

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post

Yeah, sometimes they'll ask me if it's an engagement ring to which i'll answer "Yes" and they still keep at it. But for the most part, they leave me alone. Everytime I go places were i know drunk men congregate, the ring goes on.
    I know an ISTp (female) who performs this same procedure.

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    Threads like this always make me glad that I'm rather normal-looking. Compliments are nice and almost always make me feel good, but I have never had a problem of being hit on (when it's not just a joke ). I'm neither repulsive, nor gorgeous so I get to walk that comfortable line of getting treated as just another human being by most guys. I'm not complaining at all! I feel pretty lucky in that. I'm subject to vanity though, and want to believe flattery when it does come.
    I think you're attractive, but you don't get hit on a lot because you have a "don't fuck with me" air about you. Not in a mean way, just in a no-nonsense way. You're unapproachable, in a good way. You set boundaries just by being who you are (which is a very cool thing).
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-Diana