Thread: How does it feel to be physically attractive ?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's interesting how many men say the like "natural" women but in reality, it takes a whole hell of a lot of makeup to look "naturally" attractive. I wear makeup but I don't do it to look hot or whatever. I do it to not scare the general public and I don't think it's excessive. It makes me feel better and that's really all that matters.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've realized attractiveness has so much to do with how a person carries themselves. But in general, physical features that radiate distinctness and smoothly incorporated into the whole scene and give off character I think are generally attractive.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attractiveness as far as the dating game goes is of relative little importance if you at least look normal--because really at that point it's just a numbers game. Place enough bets and one of them is bound to turn up as winnings.

But being chased by someone, something that is usually dependent on that person being attracted to you, is a confidence booster and I guess can make a person feel more secure/in control of themselves. An interesting thing I've noticed though is that security in one's self doesn't actually seem to correlate so much with looks as it does with temperament of personality. Some people, even if they're ugly as hell, are completely assured with themselves and can ooze self-confidence. So it doesn't seem to me that looks are the primary need for security in one's self and life.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic View Post
    Attractiveness as far as the dating game goes is of relative little importance if you at least look normal--because really at that point it's just a numbers game. Place enough bets and one of them is bound to turn up as winnings.

But being chased by someone, something that is usually dependent on that person being attracted to you, is a confidence booster and I guess can make a person feel more secure/in control of themselves. An interesting thing I've noticed though is that security in one's self doesn't actually seem to correlate so much with looks as it does with temperament of personality. Some people, even if they're ugly as hell, are completely assured with themselves and can ooze self-confidence. So it doesn't seem to me that looks are the primary need for security in one's self and life.
    I've always said that 90% of your appearance is in how you carry yourself.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no comment on my attractiveness. It was there when I was born, but I hid it with nerdy glasses and old man clothes.

Just now have I grown into an upstanding gentleman.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    I've realized attractiveness has so much to do with how a person carries themselves. But in general, physical features that radiate distinctness and smoothly incorporated into the whole scene and give off character I think are generally attractive.
    I agree with this. A person who is not conventionally beautiful/handsome becomes so much more appealing when they carry themselves well - with confidence and poise. Also a warm energy/friendliness. The way a person smiles can make all the difference, I think.