Thread: Race & Impact on Personality Types

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    This is madness. Take it outside of General Discussion, if you must discuss it at all. We're walking down the path of Francis Crick here, and he has been disgraced for a reason.
    Are you a lunatic, tcaudilllg? Or what is the matter with you? Why can't you handle the truth? You attitude here is nothing but pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    Truth be told, this debate is an extension of ******'s own philosophy. It was he who in Mein Kampf hypothesized that some races were more "inventive" than others.
    I have just lost almost all my respect for your intellectual capacity. Maybe you are just a total fake, like Hegel. Don't you understand the logical difference between a fact and a value judgment? I am only discussion empirical facts here, I am not saying anything about the value of these facts. These empirical facts regarding differences between groups of people have no logical impact whatsoever on how we shall treat those people.

rmcnew, what do you think? Should we let this thread stand, or should we close it? These ideas are only fodder for the psychologically unhealthy. What do the rest of you say? Gilly, UDP, Jxrtres, Logos, Cone, Implied, Diana, and everyone else. Is the right thing going to be done here, or are we going to just look the other way in the face of a corrupting evil?
    Burn all books that are expressing ideas that don't fit your system! Censor every discussion that threatens your feel of security! Curse the objective truth and replace it with ideological dogmatism!

You attitude here, tcaudilllg, is so morally wrong and so totally disgusting that there are no words for it. It's an extremely typical example of leading when it is showing it's very worst side to the world. I hate this pukeworthy narrow-mindedness of leading types. Your attitude is intellectually dishonest, it is a disgrace to truth and a scientific attitude of mind. Basically it is a fascist attitude that stands opposed to everything that is good and true. You want to replace the independent search for truth with the use of power to impose your own subjective ideology on society.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    Are you a lunatic, tcaudilllg? Or what is the matter with you? Why can't you handle the truth? You attitude here is nothing but pathetic.

I have just lost almost all my respect for your intellectual capacity. Maybe you are just a total fake, like Hegel. Don't you understand the logical difference between a fact and a value judgment? I am only discussion empirical facts here, I am not saying anything about the value of these facts. These empirical facts regarding differences between groups of people have no logical impact whatsoever on how we shall treat those people.

Burn all books that are expressing ideas that don't fit your system! Censor every discussion that threatens your feel of security! Curse the objective truth and replace it with ideological dogmatism!

You attitude here, tcaudilllg, is so morally wrong and so totally disgusting that there are no words for it. It's an extremely typical example of leading when it is showing it's very worst side to the world. I hate this pukeworthy narrow-mindedness of leading types. Your attitude is intellectually dishonest, it is a disgrace to truth and a scientific attitude of mind. Basically it is a fascist attitude that stands opposed to everything that is good and true. You want to replace the independent search for truth with the use of power to impose your own subjective ideology on society.
    Your beliefs are founded on lies and mistruths. Every day you partake of miracles that were made possible only by the use of subjective truth in the face of uncertainty.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your beliefs are founded on lies and mistruths. Every day you partake of miracles that were made possible only by the use of subjective truth in the face of uncertainty.
    Now it is a proven fact -- you really are one of Hegel's disciples. Such incredible mumbo-jumbo, such disgusting misuse of languge ... "the use of subjective truth in the face of uncertainty ... such total intellectual crap ...

Where is Schopenhauer when you need him?

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now it is a proven fact -- you really are one of Hegel's disciples. Such incredible mumbo-jumbo, such disgusting misuse of languge ... "the use of subjective truth in the face of uncertainty ... such total intellectual crap ...

Where is Schopenhauer when you need him?
    Dead, obviously.

Your problem is that you can't see the truth in other people's views. You can't accept that whatever their views, they each have a unique psychological perspective that leads to distinct form of truth.

The only way to judge such truth is its applicability on a large scale? Will it or will it not lead to effective adaptation to objective conditions? Will it or will it not support the growth of life?

Your truth cannot, and I see... no, I will not say it. It is true that I have basis for what I see... but it not socially acceptable. I will only predict... that 40 years hence, you will face your lie, and see it for the objective dishonesty it truly is.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your problem is that you can't see the truth in other people's views. You can't accept that whatever their views, they each have a unique psychological perspective that leads to distinct form of truth.
    With almost every comment you make you are proving one of my general type theses: that LIIs tend to be self-refuting relativists. You are one of the most obvious examples of such an intellectual meltdown. Every form of relativism is necessarily either false (because it is self-refuting) or trivial. It is sad to see that you are an advocate of the former kind of relativism, which means that you are simply stupid. To attribute logical reasoning to is an insult to logic itself. I can't believe that people are so unable to see the obvious differences between your idiotic perspective and my perspective.

Your stance here is a typcial example of Reinin's Subjectivism. My stance is a typical example of Reinin's Objectivism. Every single member of this forum must be able to recognize this simple and extremely obvious fact.

The only way to judge such truth is its applicability on a large scale? Will it or will it not lead to effective adaptation to objective conditions? Will it or will it not support the growth of life?
    This is a disgusting form of Subjectivism. Relativism is a plague. We should to our best to get rid of it. You don't understand the concept of truth, and you don't realize that your position is logically contradictory. How much worse can it get?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With almost every comment you make you are proving one of my general type theses: that LIIs tend to be self-refuting relativists. You are one of the most obvious examples of such an intellectual meltdown. Every form of relativism is necessarily either false (because it is self-refuting) or trivial. It is sad to see that you are an advocate of the former kind of relativism, which means that you are simply stupid. To attribute logical reasoning to is an insult to logic itself. I can't believe that people are so unable to see the obvious differences between your idiotic perspective and my perspective.

Your stance here is a typcial example of Reinin's Subjectivism. My stance is a typical example of Reinin's Objectivism. Every single member of this forum must be able to recognize this simple and extremely obvious fact.

This is a disgusting form of Subjectivism. Relativism is a plague. We should to our best to get rid of it. You don't understand the concept of truth, and you don't realize that your position is logically contradictory. How much worse can it get?
    Fact or value judgment?
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Logos View Post
    Fact or value judgment?
    Fact. And you know it if you have studied the Reinin dichotomies, which can and should be understood by every type.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your misunderstanding of (especially leading- in this case) is so horrendous it is not even funny, well maybe a little funny.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box