Thread: Race & Impact on Personality Types

Hybrid View

TIM
    EIE or ESI 6w5sx/sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's highly related to subtypes, yes, and probably base types as well.

Examples:

ILE-Ti are obviously more common in European Jews/Jewesses than in Palestinian Arabs. Anglo-Irish people were more likely to be ILE-Ti than the Irish Catholics they oppressed.

SLE-Ti are more common in whites than in blacks.

ESI-Se are more common in whites than blacks and they have a higher white to black ratio than ESI-Fi.

LSI-Se were more common in Anglo-Irish people, LSI-Ti were more common in Irish Catholics.

LSI-Ti were much more common among black slaves than LSI-Se.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

TIM
    INFp / VEFL
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post

Examples:

ILE-Ti are obviously more common in European Jews/Jewesses than in Palestinian Arabs. Anglo-Irish people were more likely to be ILE-Ti than the Irish Catholics they oppressed.

ESI-Se are more common in whites than blacks and they have a higher white to black ratio than ESI-Fi.

LSI-Se were more common in Anglo-Irish people, LSI-Ti were more common in Irish Catholics.

This is so aggressively ignorant

TIM
    EIE or ESI 6w5sx/sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YXPR View Post
    This is so aggressively ignorant
    lol.

I don't have anything against Anglo-irish people, I don't think they were really more oppressive than anyone else really and I do think they were great and I'm glad I have no Irish Catholic ancestry, but I've been unhappy that I have matrilineal probable middle eastern catholic ancestry. It makes me feel racially inferior and envious of people I care about.

FWIW, P.W. Botha was an LSI-Ti and he had lead the apartheid state. He was an idiot. Not all LSI-Ti are idiots; however I prefer the sensory subtype.

Maybe I could change my mind about my post you quoted, but most of what I said certainly seems to be how it was to me. I don't want to give people the impression that I think I'm infallible, because I know I'm not and because I couldn't get ahead in life if people were to think I think that I'm infallible.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post

Examples:

Based