Quote Originally Posted by dbmmama View Post
Sunshine Lively,

With that being said and you have your type as XLE, do you identify with her? And if you lean more toward ILE, what do you see as the difference?

Thanks!
Love,
KJ
very good question. i have not gotten around to changing my signature. my type is ILE, with some modest improvements in the functioning of Se over the last 20 years, which confused type diagnosis for awhile. i think my subtype must be Ti, since i lean toward beta more than delta. i am comfortable in alpha, too, but sometimes alpha seems to act kind of silly, which i don't fully flow with.

SLE's in my opinion are well tuned into the deep needs and motivations of others and their inner resources and resolve, and have a clear grounding in the present. their concrete thinking is quick and decisive. this is what makes them able to lead people so well. they can force people into behaviors. but they are unempathetic and harsh to people's feelings and weaknesses. they step on people. but they are quite grounded in reality and have mass appeal.

ILE's have a terrific handle on time, possibilities, and potential, of people, situations, things, ideas, and their future applications. their abstract thinking is quick and decisive. they can figure out almost any complex problem, identify clear solutions, and logically convince others. they are naive about relationships and make themselves look bad by making awkward social mistakes related to boundaries. they are intellectually idealistic and have intellectual appeal.

does that help?