Thread: ENTps do you see ISFps as better than yourself?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EllaC View Post
    That's a shame Hopefully you will meet one that you have some sort of relationship with 'cause they are quite shy outcasted people, they apreciate our understanding to a point. But we don't get much from them I don't think.

i suspect that an SLI would make a great friend. some socionics writers say that ILE and SLI kind of gravitate toward different social groups, though. so i dunno.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine Lively View Post
    i suspect that an SLI would make a great friend. some socionics writers say that ILE and SLI kind of gravitate toward different social groups, though. so i dunno.
    Yeah definitely... I always see them as sporty, out with the crowd types (who do not fit in)... and then obviously the ILEs probs don't.

I need to get out more and find such good types!
    ENTp... love it

3w2

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really? I know two ILE-SLI couples.. One couple is really outdoorsy, and doing quite well - they have both hobbies and a technical background in common. The other one is on the rocks and they don't seem to have much in common or be able to develop anything, for that matter... I always feel like ILEs & SLIs hook up more b/c they'd have more in common... but maybe my impression is warped b/c everyone I know is an engineer and I'm not